What's new

Marty Rathbun raises his head, and starts squawking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Veda

Sponsor
[video=youtube;KjwmW42jvic]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjwmW42jvic[/video]

Marty's little band of followers are convinced that he couldn't be working for Miscavige since his blog, and his old videos, are still up. The prevalent view, also, seems to be that the "Church" may have its flaws, etc., but that the "anti Scientologists" are worse.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Marty's little band of followers are convinced that he couldn't be working for Miscavige since his blog, and his old videos, are still up. The prevalent view, also, seems to be that the "Church" may have its flaws, etc., but that the "anti Scientologists" are worse.

HELPFUL TIP FOR RATHBUN: (about Mike Rinder's friendship with Karen De la Carriere)

"....because she is his Matron."

LOL.

No, no, no, no, no! Marty, you really need to clay demo the word "patron", which is gender neutral. There is no definition of "matron" that connotes a (female) benefactor. [SUP]*[/SUP]

[SUP]* [/SUP] Rathbun just send me a fiery personal message in which he claimed that HE is the one that taught me everything I know about words and their definitions; more specifically the word "patron". Thus, I was not in fact the person that corrected him on the misuse of the word "matron"---because by teaching me, he thereby was the source of me correcting him--so in fact he did everything by himself!

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Another helpful tip for Rathbun on that last video. . .

He announces right at the top of the Dead-Agent session that Rinder has not worked nor had any job for ten years. Then he spends the rest of the video complaining about how all the jobs Mike Rinder has had the past ten years were not done properly by Mike--even though his employers clearly didn't agree--since they paid him for his work. LOL.

So, Marty, in the future, try to pick one concept and stick with it. When you spend 90% of your video contradicting your "revelation" from the first 10%, it sounds like you are mentally ill (or reading from a script by a mentally ill guru).

Just tryin' to help you win some support, we're all here to help!

HelluvaHoax!

ASC%20ZOMBIES_zpsuzasncfp.jpg

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron

Another helpful tip for Rathbun on that last video. . .

He announces right at the top of the Dead-Agent session that Rinder has not worked nor had any job for ten years. Then he spends the rest of the video complaining about how all the jobs Mike Rinder has had the past ten years were not done properly by Mike--even though his employers clearly didn't agree--since they paid him for his work. LOL.

So, Marty, in the future, try to pick one concept and stick with it. When you spend 90% of your video contradicting your "revelation" from the first 10%, it sounds like you are mentally ill (or reading from a script by a mentally ill guru).

Just tryin' to help you win some support, we're all here to help!

Projection - it is Marty who has not had a job for ten years.

Boson Wog Stark

Patron Meritorious
In addition to Marty's "tells," the blinking and stammering, there is the very odd omission of no real mention of why he made this particular series in this manner, including breaking it up in tiny segments, which he didn't feel compelled to do in the past with his videos.

We know when he was in the cult, he was acting to save the planet and help others, even though Marty himself said this was a "cult delusion." When he began blogging, it was a journey of discovery for himself, and as an indie Scientologist, he seemed to want to build that movement, both to have something to do for himself, as a living, as well as to help others.

He used his insider knowledge of Scientology and Miscavige to counsel people like Paul Haggis. Then, through a lot of reading and thinking, and seeing the indie dream fade, he had what appeared to be a genuine awakening, a new understanding that Scientology was mostly designed as a trap to get people's money or labor, and that Hubbard was mainly a fraud.

Losing many of his blog followers with this public realization, it seemed like Marty had little to gain by doing this, especially when he didn't earn money (not a lot of money anyway) with his TV, magazine/newspaper, book interviews, conference appearances, and books he was writing himself. And as he said in this series, he had no interest in making money by being a critic of Scientology.

Then, after his wife's lawsuit debacle and mystery, he comes out with this weird series, which is all about criticizing the critics of Scientology, even some former friends but, bizarrely, fails to mention he, Marty, was considered a major critic, especially of David Miscavige. Again, David Miscavige is not mentioned, nor does Marty even bother making up some obscure reason he isn't mentioning Miscavige.

In the past Marty's videos have made sense. He was chronicling what the Squirrel Busters were doing, taking about incidents with David Miscavige or others, and writing a lot about what he thought about David Miscavige, recounting incidents with him, and blogging about the books he was reading or his thoughts about what they meant to him.

In this series of videos he doesn't explain why he's doing this, and why it is important. He gives a thin or obscure explanation in the beginning of the series -- he didn't like how when others interviewed him, for TV or a book, it would all end up being edited or cut, and in this series he would have control. Again, no real explanation for the laser focus on the critics of Scientology.

Well, that could be a "tell," also. David Miscavige is paying him to do this series, but because of Marty's pride, he did manage to negotiate some stipulations, including control of the content within the framework which they agreed to:

Marty wouldn't say anything against Scientology.

Marty wouldn't say anything about Miscavige, or about his former criticism of Miscavige.

He would stick to the theme of attacking critics of Scientology. And by opening with a lot to say about Going Clear, which would cover critics who may have been in that but maybe not in Leah's show, he would distract from the main purpose, to go after Leah and her guests as the popular series enters a second season. Timing was important.

Knowing what a micro-manager Miscavige has been in the past, Miscavige probably thought that letting Marty have control over some things he was going to say would make it more real, like he wasn't micromanaging this.

Marty has looked more sincere and less odd in some interviews he did for major networks on TV. Half of this is the real Marty, but the other half is just hitting points Miscavige wants him to cover, in order for Marty to get the money. That makes him uncomfortable.

It's like he's saying, "I'm just doing this for the money. Don't take it seriously. I'm lying my ass off for the payoff."

On the mildest side, Marty is probably fed up with not being appreciated and not taken seriously, and he's disillusioned that he wasted so many years in the cult.

On the most dire side, maybe he has Alzheimer's or another disease, and he wants Mosey and his child to be well cared for and fuck you to everyone else. He doesn't care.

When Debbie Cook took her payoff I was pretty quick to think that if I had been in her position, I would have done the same thing. There she was, ill and under so much stress that she probably thought that every week of fighting the cult in court might take five years off her life. Yet so many people thought she was such a sell-out. Of course now a lot of people think what Marty is doing is ten times worse.

I still think it's pretty hard to tell what's going on with Marty. We don't really know. I haven't listened to the last segments because I don't want to add to the view count. If someone mirrors them on Rutube or something, I may watch them.

It would be funny if these videos cause confusion and curiosity inside the cult such that members start watching them, trying to figure out what is going on, and end up watching GOING CLEAR or Leah's series in record numbers.

.He announces right at the top of the Dead-Agent session that Rinder has not worked nor had any job for ten years. Then he spends the rest of the video complaining about how all the jobs Mike Rinder has had the past ten years were not done properly by Mike--even though his employers clearly didn't agree--since they paid him for his work. LOL.

I think that Marty was trying to say that those people gave Rinder no-show jobs i.e on paper they paid for him some service that had nothing to do with Scientology but in actuality were just paying him for criticizing the CoS. In my opinion the main flaw with this claim is that Rinder's output as a critic was rather meager for much of his time outisde of the church. He left the church in 2007 and stayed silent up until the truth rundown in 2009. That's two years of silence. By 2009 he became a public critic but still wasn't doing that much up until March 2013 when he started his own blog. Prior to that he was using Marty's blog as a platform, his old blog posts from that time have been copied to his own website and can be find in its archive. Here's the archive's last page, go back two pages to see the other posts Rinder wrote for Marty's blog. Rinder's output at the time was fairly sparse; he was writing no more than a handful of posts a month. What else did he do before starting his own blog? Talked to the media a handful of times (probably less than a dozen)? Talked to CoS members who were reaching out to him because they were having doubts?

Now let's see what Marty was doing during 2009-2013. He was a far more prolific blogger, writing posts almost on a daily basis. He talked to the media probably just as much as Rinder did. I gather that he too talked to CoS members secretly having doubts. In short, Rathbun was doing the same activities Rinder was doing but in greater quantity. Which leads to this question: Why would any sugar dady back then would have given money to Rinder for talking against the CoS when Marty was already doing more work on that field? Am I supposed to believe that during those four years Rinder was making a living by being a fairly sporadic Scientology critic?

Last edited:

rickybobby

Hostess of the Internet
Here is where I have been watching these videos. Someone has been mirroring these, on YouTube, with comments enabled so we don't have to give Marty clicks. I am sure that many of you know exactly who this is. I would never watch on his channel.

https://youtu.be/Hq3keckVyZM

rickybobby

Hostess of the Internet

So what are they going to say when those things disappear? I'm sure they will be twisting themselves around, saying Marty just wants some privacy from the haters. It doesn't matter. There will always be a few who can't see what is plainly in front of their face.

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
. . .
Now that we're pretty sure a secret deal was made . . . the human equation.

Let's just wildly speculate. I always like to. :wink2:

My guess is that the going rate for silencing Debbie Cook was about $3 to 5 million
with lawyers scooping up about 40% for their cut.

Putting it into perspective, $3 million translates as:

600 $5,000 IAS Lifetime memberships (commoner class)

30 $100,000 Patron with Honors (well-to-do class)

1 Nancy Cartright (whale class)

Putting it into perspective, $5 million translates as:

1,000 $5,000 IAS Lifetime memberships (commoner class)

50 $100,000 Patron with Honors (well-to-do class)

Not to be outdone, Marty's fee for silence and documentary duties would be much higher,
probably in the $5 to 10 million range over his lifetime.

He well knows how much Debbie got and he knows how much many others got over the years.
He's not gonna get in a low-ball situation. He holds too many good cards in his hand, not turned
over on the table yet.

Putting it into perspective, $10 million translates as:

2,000 $5,000 IAS Lifetime memberships (commoner class)

100 $100,000 Patron with Honors (well-to-do class)

2 Nancy Cartrights (whale class)

No doubt, someone works hard. Someone pays.

Tragic story.

Anonycat

Crusader
In addition to Marty's "tells," the blinking and stammering, there is the very odd omission of no real mention of why he made this particular series in this manner, including breaking it up in tiny segments, which he didn't feel compelled to do in the past with his videos.

<Snip>

He didn't edit these, or he'd be a video production guy. Do you know what a C Stand is? Neither does Marty. They hold lighting up, which we see, are used in multiple positions. There is more than one shadow on the houseplant alone. The lighting director used flags, too. Those are large white fabric thingies that diffuse light. Enough about the lighting. HD cameras. 2-3 people just to mount each lens. A quality microphone on a boom stand. Somewhere in the upper thousands of dollars for just that. Even one video camera cable is over $1,000. Then you've got your digital audio/video recorder, mixing console, video monitor for the director to follow the shoot, all the interfacing, and more. You get the idea.

There is no way in f*** that he made this or edited it.

Last edited:

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
I got permission to repost this by the author who posted this in a private Facebook group.

Wow! This is unbelievable. As many of you know I post as Grasshopper on the Wordpress blogs. I posted the following this morning knowing it would not be approved:

"So, I'm on to you. Mark Rathbun is not running this blog anymore. I don't know what you did to him and his family, but I will tell you that despite these videos, which remind me of the North Korean propaganda videos from the Korean War, the overwhelming evidence of how corrupt the church is, and the destruction of the tech, will live on. In your case, you can't erase the idiocy of the "Squirrel Busters" hounding Rathbun for months and months, and the idiotic video of the SO execs hounding Rathbun at the airport, etc., etc. I don't know what you did to make Rathbun turn on people who were his friends, but I have to think it is far worse than the squirrel busters caper.

But I'm on to you. You pushed it too far, and now these videos are just evidence of Mark's surrender. Cheers."

Guess what happened? My comment was replaced by a long, long diatribe against Tony O and the Village Voice. It was not me who wrote that. But it's under my ID because they just deleted my text and replaced it with theirs.

Unbelievable! What other proof do you need that Marty is no longer in charge of his blog?

Cussing unbelievable.

Tony, as you know I have my issues with you, but it wasn't me that posted that shit on Rathbun's blog under my ID. My lord.

He told me the same thing had happened with at least two other posters, too.

EDIT: And the post put under Grasshopper's name was also posted under someone ELSE'S name a couple of entries down.

God, they can't help but fuck everything up.
:no:

Last edited:

Gib

Crusader
Tommy Davis, representing Miscavige and the cult, was very carefully coached to spill the beans on Marty Rathbun.

Stunning expose.
Courtesy Tampa Bay Times.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ShE3Kb2UUc

back when I was on staff at a org, I always used to wonder "what does Int Management do" ?

Here we staff at the org were struggling to make ends meet, to get the stats up, to survive, after getting fully hatted for my post, I would read some the Executive, Marketing and PR Series in the green volumes, you know, what would Ron do?

Years later I am to find out Int Management are beating themselves up. Oh well, so much for the entheta- theta ratio that Ron talks about. :roflmao:

HelluvaHoax!

. . .
Now that we're pretty sure a secret deal was made . . . the human equation.

Let's just wildly speculate. I always like to. :wink2:

My guess is that the going rate for silencing Debbie Cook was about $3 to 5 million
with lawyers scooping up about 40% for their cut.

Putting it into perspective, $3 million translates as:

600 $5,000 IAS Lifetime memberships (commoner class)

30 $100,000 Patron with Honors (well-to-do class)

Putting it into perspective, $5 million translates as:

1,000 $5,000 IAS Lifetime memberships (commoner class)

50 $100,000 Patron with Honors (well-to-do class)

Not to be outdone, Marty's fee for silence and documentary duties would be much higher,
probably in the $5 to 10 million range over his lifetime.

He well knows how much Debbie got and he knows how much many others got over the years.
He's not gonna get in a low-ball situation. He holds too many good cards in his hand, not turned
over on the table yet.

Putting it into perspective, $10 million translates as:

2,000 $5,000 IAS Lifetime memberships (commoner class)

100 $100,000 Patron with Honors (well-to-do class)

2 Nancy Cartrights (whale class)

No doubt, someone works hard. Someone pays.

Tragic story.

I like those scenarios and extrapolated series of numbers.

It reminds me of something.

Something festive! (sing along!)

ON THE FIRST DAY OF COS-MAS
MY GURU GAVE TO ME--
600 IAS LIFETIMES...
30 PATRONS WITH HONO
RS...
AND A DUPED WHALE IN A PEAR TREE!

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

--snipped--

back when I was on staff at a org, I always used to wonder "what does Int Management do" ?

ANSWER: Int. Management essentially does two (2) things:

1. Sell mankind the tech so that the planet can de-PTS itself and destroy all the SPs!

2. Flow power to SPs by awarding them $ 5-20 MILLION DOLLAR settlement payouts.

Reader's Tip: By empowering SPs with vast fortunes (#2), the COS creates exponentially more demand for #1. This cycle then virally feeds upon itself (1,2,1,2, 1, 2...) in order to boom Scientology. Think of it as an advanced form of RECYCLING.

Last edited:

Gib

Crusader

ANSWER: Int. Management essentially does two (2) things:

1. Sell mankind the tech so that the planet can de-PTS itself and destroy all the SPs!

2. Flow power to SPs by awarding them $ 5-20 MILLION DOLLAR settlement payouts.

Reader's Tip: By empowering SPs with vast fortunes (#2), the COS creates exponentially more demand for #1. This cycle then virally feeds upon itself (1,2,1,2, 1, 2...) in order to boom Scientology. Think of it as an advanced form of RECYCLING.

Hubbard's shore story was "books make booms"

DM's shore story is http://www.mikerindersblog.org/omfg/

"We're Guaranteeing Scientology Eternity"

Free Being Me

Crusader
Setting aside my fun learning how to shoop for a minute, I want to take a small moment to be serious. For those of you not that familiar with $cientology, you're witnessing it first hand à la Marty using the three D's: Deny, Deflect and Demonize any and all Ex's, Whistle-blowers and Activists per Elcon's cultist policies.

I ask all of you, do not go quietly into the night. Do not allow Marty's $cientology backed character assassinations to go unchallenged. Marty sold his soul to $cientology (again) with a few clueless useful idiot loons cheering him on.

Thankfully Ex's have wonderful places to congregate like ESMB, OCMB and The Bunker. Tell your stories, dox the cultist lies, speak up and hold your chins high, you survived a cult, which above all else $cientology hates and fears you for doing.

Marty, I don't know what dark place inside your soul led you to turn on your friends, acquaintances and the Ex community as a whole but I urge you to reexamine your choices. Can you live with what you are doing? Are you that lost? You're throwing away everything post-cult and it's costing you more than you realize. It's Elcon's $cientology currently led by Miscavige that's an evil cult, not the people who are denouncing it. Are you seriously that confused or did big cult dollars buy you? And for what? To turn on everyone? Shame on you.

I'll leave this Tory Magoo quote and video here and thanks all for reading! :)

Ok, yes----I post occassionally on Marty's board. Some of you may wonder: Why?
Well, there's a little thing in the OSA manual called their bible, "The Art of War".
In it Sun Tzu says a few key things that OSA uses, all the time:
1) Master Sun
"Cause division amongst them" (page 54)
2) Cao Cao
"Send interlopers to cause rifts amongst them"
3) Meng Shi
"Strike at their gaps, attack when they are lax, don't let the enemy figure out how to prepare.This is why it is said in military operations that formlessness is the most effective. One of the great warrior-leaders said, "The most efficient of movements is the one that is unexpected; the best of plans is the one that is unknown".

Which is why I believe Anonymous has been so very successful. Also, once I noticed there was this huge
division amongst Critics, Marty and Anonymous, I looked at who that supported, and decided to try being in more communication, not less.

Does that mean we all need to agree? Hell no, and no, we won't either. However, can we all just agree to disagree, and keep our attentions focused on key issues we all agree on, such as the abuses of C of $? Imnsho--to me that's our best and most effective mode of operation. Even if you don't agree with this, my suggestion is try to post more FACTS about the organization known as the "church" of Scientology and their abuses that we all know, but MANY new people do not. People are leaving daily. They don't need to step out into this collision of views between people they thought were going to help them, or at least be supportive of them.
I speak from experience on this one....and I'm telling you, it's a VERY key time for people. They need you, or anyone they find safe. If it's ESMB or OCMB--fantastic. If it's WWP---also excellent. If that's Marty or Mike--that's great, too. They've helped a bunch of new people wake up and leave, and many speak out, also. Good for them! And on top of that, all (from all 4 groups) have helped educate *tons* of people about these very abuses. Yeah!

They're (new people) out, and that's #1 great. #2 is hopefully they'll feel safe enough to speak out.

For people calling each other criminals, please let me remind you of the 3 goals of the Top Secret OSA Int Internet gang, re the Net:

1) Distract off of any topic having to do with anything they don't want known.

I understand people *want* Marty and Mike to say more. Ok, fair enough. Do you think calling them criminals will motivate them to say more, or less?
Try to think of yourself in a similar position. Which would help you be motivated more?
I know for myself, at first I thought of M & M, and not really knowing them personally, just felt they were separate--as it is a bit of a closed group, or so it seemed. I realized I'd never even tried to communicate with that group---and I did, and it's been
far different than I thought. Then I really looked at my own personal views, and I have always said I am speaking out against the abuses, the Human Rights Violations of
C of $, which they all are against, also. I believe people have a right to believe whatever they want. The information is out there, and some shall look at it, some may never. I ~think~we all can at least agree that the abuses are # 1.

2) Degrade any and ALL activists exposing any thing they (DM and gang) don't want known.

Hello? Perhaps we've all gotten a bit blase' about Davey boy beating people up, but until this either STOPS or serious Justice occurs, it hasn't been said enough, imnsho. **Tons** of people have zero clue about this, so every TV show done is good for all of us.
(and unless you've done TV shows, my view is don't start calling others names or ragging on them for not doing enough). Try to keep in mind: We all unravel at different speeds.

3) Slime any public area, so people literally are embarrassed to even post there.

The above was told to me a few weeks before I quit that group, forever.

I hope that helps. While "in" C of $, at the next to the top, I found exclusion rampant, and it sucked.

I'm interested in inclusion, and connections.
I believe we all have things
we can share and it's important we respect each other,
and help each other. God knows we all have been through enough! May we have more of this: :gathering:>>>not this::fencing:

My love to you all.
:rose:
Tory/Magoo

[video=youtube;SAdDplIBxIM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAdDplIBxIM[/video]
Scientology OSA Int Internet Top Secret Mafia Explained by Tory Magoo
(How $cio-trolls work on the net)​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.