Members of the Nation of Islam are practicing the religion of Scientology

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
So, Farrakhan calls out bitter defrocked apostate Leah Remini by name--well, actually goofing her name and pronouncing it "Remmi".

Leah needs to beef up her personal security. Now.

Don't forget NOI also has its own brand of "fair game" for apostates, and Malcolm X was assassinated for openly breaking with NoI.

[video=youtube;EfuZoJ7jopo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfuZoJ7jopo[/video]

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
If memory serves,

I think she adressed her security in one of the aftermath videos out of the regular episodes.

She is wise and certainly is looking after her.

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
When I checked out Narcanon's set up at St. Cloud Penitentiary in St. Cloud, MN back in the late 70's I spoke with some gang banger inmates involved in the program and can easily see how it all lead to associations with NOI. It was inevitable and now the two are the strangest of bedfellows bearing poisoned fruit now and into the future that we'll all wish we'd had no hand in sowing.

tesseract

Patron with Horrors
"Members of the Nation of Islam are practicing the religion of Scientology"

Good - let them have it.:yes:

Scientology destroys everyone who gets into it. Either it happens very quickly or slowly.

These people are racist and believe they are the "elite"

They won't let white people into their cult

They deserve Scientology

Nothing destroys a cult faster than another cult.

Who will win?

:thumbsup:
While I find the "circling the bandwagons" strategy of Scientology and some sleazy Christian religious scholar shills worrysome, with a potential to delay Scientology's demise a bit, in the case of the teaming up of two batshit crazy, criminal high-control groups (with widely incompatible tenets) it looks for me like this "strike of genius" by Davy and Farrakhan will only accelerate the demise of both organizations.
So much potential for sudden weird, heretic, crazy, or (hopefully not) ugly shit happening...
Yes, they deserve each other.

Out/Int

Patron with Honors
What cult will take down each other?

My money goes on Scientology - they have the TECH to destroy proven by 60 years of scientific proof - people who did it

NOI - you will go down first.

As someone earlier posted - I can't wait to see the NOI/Scientology EX blogs pop up over the years....

Slavery is back thanks to the Church of Slaverology

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
[FONT=&amp]The Official Final Call YouTube video of MInister Farrakhan's Saviour's Day 2017 keynote address is up. With helpful context, the discussion of Scientology and Dianetics begins at about 2:18:00, and the reference to Leah Remini begins at about 2:24:15[/FONT]

[video=youtube;eQSX3e3cr4c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQSX3e3cr4c[/video]
[FONT=&amp]Nation of Islam leader Minister Louis Farrakhan has posted a short, to the point excerpt of the video in which he states that he can prove he did not receive a penny from Dianetics or Scientology, he is not a Scientologist, but he respects L. Ron Hubbard. Interestingly, this clip cuts off before he states the Nation of Islam will stand by Scientology as Leah Remini 'goes in hard.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]https://www.facebook.com/OfficialMinisterFarrakhan/videos/1251396274967642/
[/FONT]

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

[FONT=&amp]Nation of Islam leader Minister Louis Farrakhan has posted a short, to the point excerpt of the video in which he states that he can prove he did not receive a penny from Dianetics or Scientology, he is not a Scientologist, but he respects L. Ron Hubbard. Interestingly, this clip cuts off before he states the Nation of Islam will stand by Scientology as Leah Remini 'goes in hard.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]https://www.facebook.com/OfficialMinisterFarrakhan/videos/1251396274967642/
[/FONT]

Thanks for the update on Cult-Within-A-Cult crazy conman Farrakhan.

I had to stop and consider just how crazy he is to claim he "...is not a Scientologist, but he respects L. Ron Hubbard."

That's kind of like walking in while a serial killer is eating his murdered victim--and the perpetrator claims he "...is not a murderer, but he respects cannibals."

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

It looks to me as if one crowd of nutters are starting to distance themselves from that other crowd of nutters.

:lol:

:hysterical:

Yeah, dueling sciences.

One science claims aliens in intergalactic spacecrafts from 75 million years ago are on the earth, inhabiting our bodies, for which Scientology leaders demand $500,000 to get them out.

The other science claims aliens in intergalactic spacecrafts are hovering in the sky above earth, right now, and one has to donate to NOI leaders to find out what to do about them.

Yeah, this is really the able making the able more able.

CommunicatorIC

Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad appeared at an International Association of Scientologists event on March 17, 2017.

Although not directly addressing the precise issue presented in the OP, I nonetheless believe the following is relevant.

From Mike Rinder's Thursday Funnies on Sunday.

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/thursday-funnies-on-saturday/

C7PZcEPVsAEuHcC.jpg

C7PZcbBU8AAbQE0.jpg

HelluvaHoax!

Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad appeared at an International Association of Scientologists event on March 17, 2017.

Although not directly addressing the precise issue presented in the OP, I nonetheless believe the following is relevant.

C7PZcEPVsAEuHcC.jpg

C7PZcbBU8AAbQE0.jpg

Reverend Alfredie Johnson: A Christian minister who also says he believes in Scientology--a cult that teaches that Christians are duped and degraded by having been overwhelmed with fake Jesus Christ implants. And Johnson is the liaison to National of Islam terrorists, bigots and hate mongers, bringing them into the COS. That is rich because NOI teachings viciously conflict with both Scn and Christianity.

Minister Tony Muhammad: Like Johnson, he wants to raise money for Scientology churches too! But he is Nation of Islam, a cult that Scientologists believe is also implanted and deluded.

So, the Minister and the Reverend want to inspire and close Scientologists to give money to the IAS, for which they get a huge sales commission.

I probably shouldn't say anything negative about anyone's religion, so I'll just lightly mention that these two devoutly religious holy men are corrupt whores, hustlers and pimps.

Out/Int

Patron with Honors

images

^^^

Miscavige (Wolf) is leading Alfreddie Johnson (Wolf) and Louis Farrakhan (Wolf) to their own slaughter.

images

^^^^
This is a photo of Alfreddie Johnson among his "people"

....The Reverend:whistling: Johnson leading his "people" to their own slaughter.

wolf-in-sheeps-clothing.jpg

images

"The Aftermath" of NOI "GONE CLEAR"

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
" Miscavige (Wolf) is leading Alfreddie Johnson (Wolf) and Louis Farrakhan (Wolf) to their own slaughter".

Those 3 do deserve one another.

They'll make a new version of the age old circle jerk.

Out/Int

Patron with Honors
"Theta" is a Scientology religious concept. The Fort Harrison Hotel is a religious retreat for members of the Church of Scientology. [Freedom magazine is a Church of Scientology publication.]

SIZ5LjY.jpg

MFLXhqx.png
Shirley Muhhamad - uhhhh - you may want to check on that L Ron Hubbard's life before you go on coaching others without any results of any kind.

He ended up a criminal con man, running from the law, shattering his own families (yes plural). He tried to have Sarge KILL him with electricity and he ended up alone, crazy and shot up with Psych Drugs.

L Ron Hubbard - three cheers and hip hips to the criminal con man with evil coursing through his veins.

CommunicatorIC

VIDEO: Discussion between Nation of Islam members John Muhammad, Rizza Islam and Sister Nayyirah Muhammad about Scientology begins at about 22:00.

Edited to add: As someone mentioned on Tony Ortega's blog, the discussion really starts at about 16:50 when Dianetics is first mentioned. I was trying to save you time, but do start at 16:50 for the full discussion.

[video=youtube;jTrcdOb6yxw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTrcdOb6yxw[/video]

Last edited:

guanoloco

As-Wased
Reverend Alfredie Johnson: A Christian minister who also says he believes in Scientology--a cult that teaches that Christians are duped and degraded by having been overwhelmed with fake Jesus Christ implants. And Johnson is the liaison to National of Islam terrorists, bigots and hate mongers, bringing them into the COS. That is rich because NOI teachings viciously conflict with both Scn and Christianity.

Minister Tony Muhammad: Like Johnson, he wants to raise money for Scientology churches too! But he is Nation of Islam, a cult that Scientologists believe is also implanted and deluded.

So, the Minister and the Reverend want to inspire and close Scientologists to give money to the IAS, for which they get a huge sales commission.

I probably shouldn't say anything negative about anyone's religion, so I'll just lightly mention that these two devoutly religious holy men are corrupt whores, hustlers and pimps.

They're Judas goats.

guanoloco

As-Wased
VIDEO: Discussion between Nation of Islam members John Muhammad, Rizza Islam and Sister Nayyirah Muhammad about Scientology begins at about 22:00.

Edited to add: As someone mentioned on Tony Ortega's blog, the discussion really starts at about 16:50 when Dianetics is first mentioned. I was trying to save you time, but do start at 16:50 for the full discussion.

[video=youtube;jTrcdOb6yxw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTrcdOb6yxw[/video]

They're caught. They use all of the cult buzzwords and lexicon. Gradient, pictures...all of it.

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
It was interesting watching that video to see what they thought about all the bad press that scientology gets.

Apparently white people can see that dianetics and scientology are helping black people so the white people are trying to destroy it so that the black people don't get helped.

Wow.:ohmy:

CommunicatorIC

PODCAST: Sister Nayyirah Muhammad is "the First female in the Nation of Islam to reach the level of Clear in the Church of Scientology."

ASA = As-salamu alaykum = "Peace be upon you."

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/hereaf...-nayyirah-muhammad-repair-of-the-black-family

* * * * * BEGIN INTRODUCTION * * * * *

ASA~ Dear Family, I Am very honored to welcome Sister Nayyirah Muhammad who is a Strong Fearless Sister Soldier of Allah, who became the First female in the Nation of Islam to reach the level of Clear in the Church of Scientology. I Am almost speechless in describing what she has acomplished thus far because it is truly a Mighty Achievement. She is currently holding events for the REPAIR OF THE BLACK FAMILY , dealing with Autism and it's effect on Black Children, How To Eat To Live, Assis "Hands on Healing", The Modern Science of Mental Health and so much more !!!!!!! Please invite Family and Friends to hear this Life-Saving Message ~ CALL IN #347.857.4514 also via WWW.BLOGTALKRADIO.COM/HEREAFTERISNOW

* * * * * END INTRODUCTION * * * * *

[FONT=&quot]A photograph on the linked Blog Talk Radio site shows Sister Nayyirah Muhammad has also completed Scientology Super Power.

[/FONT]
vqJTlNm.png