What's new

Members of the Nation of Islam are practicing the religion of Scientology

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
Nayyira said:
....... training the women and girls how to sew, cook, clean, how to take care of their husband, and in general how to act at home and abroad.
Good-frikken-fried-baby-Hubbard-tappin-yo-big-ass-batman!
:clap::clap::clap:

This is like so wtf, heya sukka, if yer so impowered now, teach yer frikken husbands to sew, clean, cook, and let the bastards look after their own shit.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Seriously, you simply can't make this shit up... :eyeroll:

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Brother Raymond Muhammad III claims the relationship between the Nation of Islam and Scientology was his idea.

The conversation:

https://twitter.com/IndieScieNews/status/867570188203376640

oVxpxuJ.png

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation

Money grabbers! They absolutely deserve each other ... (but I can't help wondering how many current cofs members really feel about this "alliance" and how it is being "sold" to them).

:lol:

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader

Money grabbers! They absolutely deserve each other ... (but I can't help wondering how many current cofs members really feel about this "alliance" and how it is being "sold" to them).

We already know, they get de 'Hubbard-Lite' version, because ya know, them darkies is hard, if not, impossible to teach (Where's yo hat? ), I don't5 even Alfreddy gets much beyond enough to rope his crew of sycophants into the scam. But Freddio knows a good scam when he sees one, and DM sees a cheap labour force of slaves and enforcers... two sets of racist pigs from opposite sides of the field they are, in my honest opinion, equally dishonest, self-serving, and demented.

:puke2:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Well, once a Scientologists has "bought" (literally and figuratively) the story of Xenu transporting trillions of frozen entities across the galaxy in DC-8s, you pretty much have a customer who will believe and buy anything.

Anything!

Anything!

ANY-thing!

ANY-THING!

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Most don't. And by the looks of it none of the NOI know it yet.
My theory is that members of the Nation of Islam are now doing everything in Scientology except the OT levels. It is at the OT levels that the cosmology of the Nation of Islam (i.e., Yakub) and the cosmology of Scientology (i.e., Xenu) irreconcilably conflict.

It is also my theory that members of the Nation of Islam will never do the OT levels for the same reason.

guanoloco

As-Wased
My theory is that members of the Nation of Islam are now doing everything in Scientology except the OT levels. It is at the OT levels that the cosmology of the Nation of Islam (i.e., Yakub) and the cosmology of Scientology (i.e., Xenu) irreconcilably conflict.

It is also my theory that members of the Nation of Islam will never do the OT levels for the same reason.

I don't know. If you were a winning Clear looking at the rest of that Bridge, and let's face it...Scientology has tangible processes and Levels and Grades that DO provide cognitions with floating T/As and needles and such...something that the NOI most definitely does NOT have, how long are you going to sit in mystery sandwich? Especially hearing OTs share wins.

And, of course, you're sitting in an unhandled case that will resolve on the next Level.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
NOI appear to be going up an entirely different bridge to the one the cofs scientologists traverse ... one that has no urgency, no "danger zones/non-interference areas" and presumably costs a lot less money ... but (most importantly) doesn't expose them to anything that they could take offense to or disagree with.

How convenient.

I'm right back where I started wondering how cofs management have managed to sell this alteration of the tehhhhhhk, the org board and hubbards policies to the cofs guys.

I bet there's some discreet weeping, wailing and gnashing of teeth going on by those in the field who are awake enough to realise that there are huge inconsistencies in the product being sold ... depending on the market!

It makes a complete mockery of KSW ... so it's all good.

:biggrin:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6JAJVAGC9M

guanoloco

As-Wased
NOI appear to be going up an entirely different bridge to the one the cofs scientologists traverse ... one that has no urgency, no "danger zones/non-interference areas" and presumably costs a lot less money ... but (most importantly) doesn't expose them to anything that they could take offense to or disagree with.

How convenient.

I'm right back where I started wondering how cofs management have managed to sell this alteration of the tehhhhhhk, the org board and hubbards policies to the cofs guys.

I bet there's some discreet weeping, wailing and gnashing of teeth going on by those in the field who are awake enough to realise that there are huge inconsistencies in the product being sold ... depending on the market!

It makes a complete mockery of KSW ... so it's all good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6JAJVAGC9M

Are you suggesting a Double Standard Tech?

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!

True ... but there must still be some who don't know about Uncle Xenu ... yet.

Most don't. And by the looks of it none of the NOI know it yet.

Apparently, they neither know yet about Uncle Ronnie...

I wonder if they have been showed the The Johannesburg Sec check (polygraphed interrogatory)
which includes the following question (while searching white for crimes)

"Have you ever slept with a member of a race of another color?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Scientology_security_checks

It's long for the ARC break and enturbulation to arise though :biggrin:
(Ah well [STRIKE]communication[/STRIKE] fsm commissions is the universal solvent :biggrin:)

Last edited:

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
Apparently, they neither know yet about Uncle Ronnie...

I wonder if they have been showed the The Johannesburg Sec check (polygraphed interrogatory)
which includes the following question (while searching white for crimes)

"Have you ever slept with a member of a race of another color?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Scientology_security_checks

It's long for the ARC break and enturbulation to arise come though :biggrin:
(well [STRIKE]communication[/STRIKE] fsm commissions is the universal solvent :biggrin:)

Yes. The Jo'burg Confessional is part of Grade II auditing, or at least it used to be. So if they're going up the Bridge to Clear then they'll have to answer these type of questions including "Do you have any overts on Mary Sue?":roflmao:

https://whyweprotest.net/threads/johannesburg-security-check.119885/

tesseract

Patron with Horrors

Now that's a shit happening I'd like to witness. From a safe distance. :biggrin:
The inofficial plan on both sides clearly was that NOI members only dabble in scientology, and indeed most would not want to do more, but statistics is a bitch.
Continued mutual exposure creates influence, creates synthesis. If the systems are absolutist systems, a conversion into one system is likely and it can go either way. If the systems are actually incompatible... what then?? It was clear to me so far that if these two organizations continued their cooperation/fraternizing, without having been given clear rules of how far to go, statistically a few aspiring NOI members would try to advance beyond what they're "supposed" to do (state of "clear" or whatever, if it's even that) according to the great leaders, and they'd have a hard time to explain why their sheeple shouldn't do so, given of the NOI neurosis of "the white man is trying to hold us down!!!".
They can't make this an official rule. Or if they do, this will cause trouble and make some NOI members being dissatisfied and probably it will make them think!
They can't explain away Xenu and "all religions are just implants". I don't know/remember - has Hubbard said/written bad things about Muhammad in the upper levels? If not, they might be able to say that since islam hasn't been mentioned in the materials specifically (but Jesus has, and disparagingly), anything about religion just being implants simply doesn't apply to islam.
A fascinating situation.
:drama:

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
<snip>
"Have you ever slept with a member of a race of another color?"
<snip>

My answer would have been 'no, but it's not for the want of trying'. I spent my whole life hoping to shag a Japanese female and never succeeded! Too late now. :(

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire

I've noticed for years that the NOI peeps tend to dress up in their Sunday best for any kind of photo op, whereas the Scn peeps tend to adopt a disrespectful [STRIKE]slob[/STRIKE] come-as-you-are dress code.

EDIT: On reflection, I think the Scn fat slobs have tried to dress up. Oh well.

Paul

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Good point!

But, a Pre-Xenu Scientologist who is on their "Bridge To Total Freedom" is just as gullible as an OT III (Xenu-aware) Scientologist.

That's why they are on their "Bridge To Total Freedom", LOL.