What's new

Mike "I'm All About the Crimes" Rinder

Tanchi

Patron with Honors
Alanzo, why is David Miscavige so upset with Mike Rinder and Leah Remini? if the show is so harmless?

Below is from the Scientology cult.

___________​

leah-remini-site.png

________​

By his responses and non responses, it appears that Alanzo does not regard Scientology Inc. as a criminal organization by design, and does regard Scientology Inc. as an authentic religious institution.

Imo, Co$ is scared spitless.

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron
Does assault and battery qualify as a crime? You are well aware that Mike has stated that DM physically attacked him many times and others have corroborated those attacks.

Since you are stating your 'beliefs', would you like to state what crimes are not being revealed while you're at it?

Veda

Sponsor
5-panorama-scientology-and-me-5-docs.jpg

This is a photo taken shortly before Rinder left.

Rinder seems emaciated and slightly "shell shocked."

Does any one have the video of this?

triumph

Silver Meritorious Patron
5-panorama-scientology-and-me-5-docs.jpg

This is a photo taken shortly before Rinder left.

Rinder seems emaciated and slightly "shell shocked."

Does any one have the video of this?
I bring DOX.

it's the BBC Panorama - Scientology and Me

look for it around the 22:20-minute mark

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist
@Alanzo ... do you understand that anyone doing anything about the cult does so because they want to, they are doing things for their own reasons, not because someone is coming on all culty and DEMANDING that they do certain things due to their own upsets, delusions or disappointments.

Understand that Mike (and every other ex scientologist) couldn't care less what you (or any of us) think ... he is finally running his own life after many years of cult control and seems to be doing a really good job of it.

ESMB is not a cult, Mike Rinder is free to do what he likes when he likes, just like the rest of us. He need not have done a damn thing (and he wasn't doing it 'for the money' when he first began to speak out either). If he is being paid well now it's because he had the sense and business acumen to make the deal and push through with it.

He is making up for lost time and doing it well.
Also, on video, Aaron said that Mike was making less money working for Leah than Mike did when he worked for Aaron.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Which sponsors did the limiting?

Before season 2, Rolling
Stones reported, " she [Leah] wants to get even more aggressive in her attacks on the religion, with hopes of bringing to light alleged abuse, and potentially gathering enough evidence of criminal wrongdoing to warrant a federal investigation."

Leah said, “I’m talking about the FBI, the police, the Department of Justice, the IRS,” [bcolor=#ffffff]she told The Hollywood Reporter[/bcolor]. “If the FBI ever wanted to get anywhere, all they would need to do is do a raid. Everybody who’s ever gone to Scientology has folders, and anything you’ve ever said is contained in those folders.”

Why would she promote it in the pre-season publicity tour with Rolling Stones magazine and Hollywood reporter if, as Mike Rinder said they were "restricted".

Worth repeating this question:
Why would she promote it in the pre-season publicity tour with Rolling Stones magazine and Hollywood reporter if, as Mike Rinder said they were "restricted"?

I've been watching Mike Rinder stringing people along, and making up these shore stories as he goes along, for 12 years.

It's amazing that so many Rinder Ninnies fall for them.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Worth repeating this question:
Why would she promote it in the pre-season publicity tour with Rolling Stones magazine and Hollywood reporter if, as Mike Rinder said they were "restricted"?

I've been watching Mike Rinder stringing people along, and making up these shore stories as he goes along, for 12 years.

It's amazing that so many Rinder Ninnies fall for them.

Who are the Rinder ninnies, why don't you name them so we all know?

Dotey OT

Cyclops Duck of the North - BEWARE
Again, pounding the same old story, apparently it's not required to do anything more than say it over, and over, and over again. Because that is all that is done. It's the same targets that are pounded, just the thread gets a different wording for a different person or people.

Again the infantile name calling. Rinder Ninnies. Does that speak of serious discussion? Really?

And of course, the basis here that is being upheld is worthwhile discussion. Free discussion as it should be, with great interaction and new vistas of understanding achieved. RIGHT!!! And I have some swamp land to sell you.

And if someone says something not quite to the author's liking or in disagreement, well it's "What happened to the way ESMB used to be????"

It's the same thing over and over, just a different day.

It's not for the people that are already here, as I don't see any slapping of the forehead cognitions because of some brilliant point made. As a matter of fact, he's mostly neglected, but those that do take him up pretty much shoot it down. But that of course won't stop it.

Then those that disagree or make fun or act upset are tagged as the "Mob".

Just let it keep going, there isn't anything that can be done about it, it's a free world and anyone can discuss anything that they want here within the rules, and he's certainly operating there. No harm done.

It's just that people have this idea that there is something wrong here, can't quite put their finger on it. It opens up the imagination of what it could be. Is it just the ramblings of someone stuck on a topic that they won't let go, insanely? Ulterior motives? Who knows. Does it matter to know?

In the meanwhile, I will go along with it in hopes that some of the old guard here will cripple the little boy with intellect and argue the point and straighten it out. Or not.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Rinder ninnies are anyone not in full agreement with Alanzo.
Rinder Ninnies are those Tribal Ninnies who accept everything that Mike Rinder says, who never ever ask for evidence to support his claims, nor do they even think to question them.

What Mike says is what they say. And they fan out and attack anyone who is not as blindly loyal to Mike Rinder and his shore stories as they are.

For more on Rinder Ninnies - go here.

Bill

Gold Meritorious Patron
I think we should start a pool on how many total different threads Alanzo will create, attacking Rinder and Aftermath. What are we at now? Three? Four?

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
I think we should start a pool on how many total different threads Alanzo will create, attacking Rinder and Aftermath. What are we at now? Three? Four?
I'm waiting for the thread on how Rinder is responsible for climate change.

Glenda

Crusader
Too busy living?? We can't have that kind of other-intentionedness here in the anti-scientologist tribe. :ohmy::no:

At least post a song or something.
What about a nice photo of a butterfly? I help breed Monarch Butterflies (the plants they live off). It is so exciting! I get to chase real butterflies. It is beyond wonderful. Next week we are putting in the seeds for the plants ready for summer. This is my third summer at this. I feel like a (human) mother for butterflies. I sit with them and watch them come out of the chrysalises and then when their wings are dry enough, I get to watch them fly for the very first time. I think everyone should watch this process, fully, at least once in their life. There is so much going on, so much to learn. About life and how fragile it can be. At the same time how true transformation can happen - from sludgey cells to something that can fly free. It can make me weep with pure joy.

b11 (640x400).jpg

p.s. hope this uploads correctly.

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
What about a nice photo of a butterfly? I help breed Monarch Butterflies (the plants they live off). It is so exciting! I get to chase real butterflies. It is beyond wonderful. Next week we are putting in the seeds for the plants ready for summer. This is my third summer at this. I feel like a (human) mother for butterflies. I sit with them and watch them come out of the chrysalises and then when their wings are dry enough, I get to watch them fly for the very first time. I think everyone should watch this process, fully, at least once in their life. There is so much going on, so much to learn. About life and how fragile it can be. At the same time how true transformation can happen - from sludgey cells to something that can fly free. It can make me weep with pure joy.

View attachment 15671

p.s. hope this uploads correctly.
Well done you!

Don't want to sound too theety-weety but the transformation from a caterpillar into a butterfly via the chrysalis stage has got to be one of the most awesome events in nature. Simply extraordinary!

Glenda

Crusader
Well done you!

Don't want to sound too theety-weety but the transformation from a caterpillar into a butterfly via the chrysalis stage has got to be one of the most awesome events in nature. Simply extraordinary!
Thanks. Yes, imaginal cells are mind-blowing. The chaos during the transition from the original (caterpillar) cells to the butterfly structure is wild.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
From the heroic exploits of celebrity anti-scientology's no 1 crime fighter, Mike Rinder, to monarch butterflies, this is now the blithering ADD child antics of an Esmb thread.

Thread derailment used to be a well known and highly discouraged OSA tactic on esmb.

Not any more.