What's new

Mike "I'm All About the Crimes" Rinder

He-man

Hero extraordinary
@JustSheila
???

Your answer is that Emma said so, or is it that Emma should answer those questions?

I don't understand your response.
You asked me where I got my information from, there, from those posts.

I brought it up because Emma said it existed.

What I know is all plain and out in this thread. Not sure what you mean by your questions aimed at "me"

Also:

Anti-Scientology Fair Game

Alanzo has asked @RogerB where he got his information from in this thread or another, but now it seems gone, probably one of his self moderated "ESMB USER ERROR" posts.

Last edited:

JustSheila

Crusader
Okay. It's just that you were asking questions about it so I thought you might have some personal knowledge. :shrug:

So far the only people with any personal knowledge of this email that we know are real people are Emma and Alanzo. Emma said there are two more, so I'd like to know who they are. So it would be nice if Emma answers the questions. There is always the possibility it was a hoax email Alanzo personally generated to get sympathy. I don't know, but it's a possibility.

Hoax racial conflicts have been all the rage in the US. The country has been just peppered with manufactured conflicts to get attention or publicity. I think Alanzo might just be capable of something like that. He's quite the attention-seeker.

Link to some hate crime hoaxes:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opin...ired-cut-video-chicago-fox-column/2950146002/

He-man

Hero extraordinary
Okay. It's just that you were asking questions about it so I thought you might have some personal knowledge. :shrug:

So far the only people with any personal knowledge of this email that we know are real people are Emma and Alanzo. Emma said there are two more, so I'd like to know who they are. So it would be nice if Emma answers the questions. There is always the possibility it was a hoax email Alanzo personally generated to get sympathy. I don't know, but it's a possibility.

Hoax racial conflicts have been all the rage in the US. The country has been just peppered with manufactured conflicts to get attention or publicity. I think Alanzo might just be capable of something like that. He's quite the attention-seeker.

Link to some hate crime hoaxes:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/hate-crime-hoaxes-are-more-common-than-you-think-11561503352
To be fair to Alanzo though, from what I've seen, he does his dead agenting plain out in the open.

Also, @Out Ethics references that OSA targets people who are broke(a fair point I suppose, but it tingles me mind as well) here: https://www.forum.exscn.net/threads/mike-im-all-about-the-crimes-rinder.50647/page-12#post-1228334

He-man

Hero extraordinary
Well, there was Bob Minton...
Kind of the exception to that rule.
Marty if you want to look more into contemporary times I suppose.
Why am I not the target of OSA! It's unfair! :grouch:

JustSheila

Crusader
To be fair to Alanzo though, from what I've seen, he does his dead agenting plain out in the open.

Also, @Out Ethics references that OSA targets people who are broke(a fair point I suppose, but it tingles me mind as well) here: https://www.forum.exscn.net/threads/mike-im-all-about-the-crimes-rinder.50647/page-12#post-1228334
You mean he does his character assassinations in the open. He does not respond to questions about himself to dead agent anything.

It's a disgusting thing to do to anyone, but it's still a possibility that this was manufactured. I think it's possible that Alanzo or one of his followers just might be crazy enough to do something like that to try to smear ex-Scientologists.

He-man

Hero extraordinary
You mean he does his character assassinations in the open. He does not respond to questions about himself to dead agent anything.

It's a disgusting thing to do to anyone, but it's still a possibility that this was manufactured. I think it's possible that Alanzo or one of his followers just might be crazy enough to do something like that to try to smear ex-Scientologists.
I was never aware Alanzo had a following? I thought he was a one man band.

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
There is always the possibility it was a hoax email Alanzo personally generated to get sympathy. I don't know, but it's a possibility.

Nope, not a hoax. Not even a helluvahoax.

Nope, not manufactured.

Out Effix

Out Ethics Ex Ethics Officer
How about posting the e-mail with the personal information xxxxxed out?

Specifics are needed.
The information was posted on a thread about Alanzo's bankruptcy. It is public information. Now can we put an end to the drama here about the elusive email I never received. I found out by reading the posts here. By the way, OSA paychecks would not be on a bankruptcy filing.

He-man

Hero extraordinary
The information was posted on a thread about Alanzo's bankruptcy. It is public information. Now can we put an end to the drama here about the elusive email I never received. I found out by reading the posts here. By the way, OSA paychecks would not be on a bankruptcy filing.
Made a search and can't find anything past yours and RogerB's comments on this, do you have a link?

Out Effix

Made a search and can't find anything past yours and RogerB's comments on this, do you have a link?
I read through Alanzo's threads. It was on a few of them. I am not doing the work for you. They may be erased by now anyway - so go on the internet and look Alanzo up in the Bankruptcy courts. It is public information for anyone to see.
And no, Emma, payroll checks from OSA would not be on bankruptcy papers.

Out Effix

I had a friend, UTR, who I got to come here and lurk so he could understand what Scientology is. He is stuck with family in the cult and is under the radar but out of the cult. He is questioning why Emma allowed Alanzo to come on the board.

All Cults use the Laws of Reciprocity. Scientology sits on BILLIONS of dollars due to this law. Scientology was built using the Law of Reciprocity. OSA uses the Laws of Reciprocity.

Here is the definition:

"The Law of Reciprocity – and it basically says that when someone does something nice for you, you will have a deep-rooted psychological urge to do something nice in return. As a matter of fact, you may even reciprocate with a gesture far more generous than their original good deed."

The Question is: Why is Alanzo here posting his confusion and hate on EXSMB. He hates critics and has nothing nice to say about the good work they are doing to expose the criminal organziation disguised as a church, Scientology.

Back in August, Emma posted this:

https://exscn.net/forum/threads/emmas-gone-mad.50501/

She said..."ALANZO HAS NO AGENDA"

This is the Law of Reciprocity in Action in PT on EXSMB.

Since they "made up" and she is convinced he is a friend, look at the posts he has been allowed to put on EXSMB. Many other real Ex Scientologists have been banned for eternity for much less. Yet, if you look at the EXSMB board - Alanzo is posting like a banshee.

He-man

Hero extraordinary
I read through Alanzo's threads. It was on a few of them. I am not doing the work for you. They may be erased by now anyway - so go on the internet and look Alanzo up in the Bankruptcy courts. It is public information for anyone to see.
And no, Emma, payroll checks from OSA would not be on bankruptcy papers.
So did I, for five weeks I've followed this now, I think. I'm pretty sure he never mentioned it, the only thing I remember seeing was him saying that you don't earn a whole lot of monies from a blog, which I interpreted as being a bit on the jelaous side on those who have been able to turn Exes stories into a profit.

:floor:

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
I had a friend, UTR, who I got to come here and lurk so he could understand what Scientology is. He is stuck with family in the cult and is under the radar but out of the cult. He is questioning why Emma allowed Alanzo to come on the board.

All Cults use the Laws of Reciprocity. Scientology sits on BILLIONS of dollars due to this law. Scientology was built using the Law of Reciprocity. OSA uses the Laws of Reciprocity.

Here is the definition:

"The Law of Reciprocity – and it basically says that when someone does something nice for you, you will have a deep-rooted psychological urge to do something nice in return. As a matter of fact, you may even reciprocate with a gesture far more generous than their original good deed."

The Question is: Why is Alanzo here posting his confusion and hate on EXSMB. He hates critics and has nothing nice to say about the good work they are doing to expose the criminal organziation disguised as a church, Scientology.

Since they "made up" and she is convinced he is a friend, look at the posts he has been allowed to put on EXSMB. Many other real Ex Scientologists have been banned for eternity for much less. Yet, if you look at the EXSMB board - Alanzo is posting like a banshee.
:thumbsup:

Out Effix

Here is the definition: