What's new

"Miscavige Meltdown" by Mike Rinder

AnonKat

Crusader
Mike has a hard road to follow. His situation is akin to the head of the secret police of a brutal regime, responsible for the suppression of dissent by any means possible, including exerting brutality on others, then fleeing the totalitarian regime he was very much a part of.

Now, the shoe's on the other foot and he's trying to find his way through all this insanity, knowing that there remains a large number of people, who were victimized by OSA (while he was in charge) calling for his head. It's going to take time and honest efforts on his part to being accountable for his past actions before people start to have any trust in him.

God knows, I've been out of that mindfuck for well over a decade now and I still have critics who carry a chip on their shoulders over my past OSA actions and hold me largely responsible for the annihilation of the National Cult Awareness Network which ranked the Church of Scientology as the No. #1 destructive, mind control cult, which in turn, earned Scientology/OSA's wrath.

THIS

Sharone Stainforth

Silver Meritorious Patron
Originally Posted by Smurf
Mike has a hard road to follow. His situation is akin to the head of the secret police of a brutal regime, responsible for the suppression of dissent by any means possible, including exerting brutality on others, then fleeing the totalitarian regime he was very much a part of.

Now, the shoe's on the other foot and he's trying to find his way through all this insanity, knowing that there remains a large number of people, who were victimized by OSA (while he was in charge) calling for his head. It's going to take time and honest efforts on his part to being accountable for his past actions before people start to have any trust in him.

God knows, I've been out of that mindfuck for well over a decade now and I still have critics who carry a chip on their shoulders over my past OSA actions and hold me largely responsible for the annihilation of the National Cult Awareness Network which ranked the Church of Scientology as the No. #1 destructive, mind control cult, which in turn, earned Scientology/OSA's wrath.

Whilst I empathize to some degree. I see their point.

It is hard to understand the cult mind control, I myself felt like punching Mike Rinder, every time I heard him lie about what the critics were saying.

To hear him talk about Lisa Mcpherson and also disconnection made me really mad. Recently even though, I still feel a lot of anger towards him, I have softened slightly, knowing he was physically beaten many times by David Miscavige. I cannot understand as an adult how one gets into the total cult mindset, however I have seen it, in people who were originally lovely people.

How scientology turns people from normal intelligent people into droids of Hubbard is still something I have a hard time fathoming, and unfortunately not every one can get off scott free, and nor should they.Too many people have suffered.

I have a confession, I actually found it very hard to have sympathy for Mike Rinder when outside a scientology organization, and going through the same tactics that so many others have faced whilst dealing with OSA operatives. I think I would have the same trouble if it was Tommy Davis.

The same with Smurf, I do try hard to look at all the facts,but shutting down tha cult awareness network?

Your kids in a cult and you phone scientology for help. How sick is that? It is precisely that kind of thing that makes scientology so disgusting.

I am glad smurf is out, I'm also glad Mike Rinder is finally out but I think he has a lot to give back to society to make up for all the harm that has been caused to many decent people who didn't deserve to be tricked, sued or lied to and those who have lost their minds in the process.

Anoncat,
Thank you for all the videos and stories you provide that help me to see things from a slightly different perspective. It's a hard thing to understand, this cultic mindset, that makes people do things that they know they should not.

AnonKat

Crusader
That?

or That?

What smurf said.

Sharone Stainforth you are welcome. Sometimes you see complexity where it is not. And simplicity where it is complex. Stories and Videos give background. Smurf was in a unique position.

Rinder was working in an autoshop to get back on his feet. I believe before he moved to live with his new GF who in any case did a good job on TV even if you do not support her believes.

I don't know what drives the man. Untill now I see only expected moves.