standard tech academy
Patron
Said in oriental accent: OH! You ah so funny!

KSW means not thinking—not needing to think. KSW is unconsciousness. I do wish you well, and hope you find a way to stop drugging out on Scientology sometime soon.
Namaste,
KSW is used in a given context. I am sorry to hear it bothers you so. Feel free to stop by anytime you wish.
Peace!
Nancy Many, author of My Billion Year Contract will be our Guest on the KSW Radio show tomorrow night, don't miss it!
http://www.standardtechacademy.com
Namaste,
KSW is used in a given context. I am sorry to hear it bothers you so. Feel free to stop by anytime you wish.
Who asked for a response? Peace! The cat caller thing is a cruel jibe. I love catsNamaste,
KSW is used in a given context. I am sorry to hear it bothers you so. Feel free to stop by anytime you wish.
Smilla, until you, or any of the rest of the cat callers can show your real face and real Full name, (mine is on my site) not an avatar, there will be no response.
Peace!
Namaste,
KSW is used in a given context. I am sorry to hear it bothers you so. Feel free to stop by anytime you wish.
Smilla, until you, or any of the rest of the cat callers can show your real face and real Full name, (mine is on my site) not an avatar, there will be no response.
Peace!
Hey Mary
I am really so very glad that you got so much relief after seeing Don Larson’s video!
Sadly there are countless horror stories like your own and IMHO many people have been damaged by same and still have not been able to get over it.
There are reasons that there were so many such widespread abuses as atrocities were reigned down on thousands of people be they mission holders, scientologists in business, SO staff, people in associated groups, other staff, public, etc. I feel that it is important to get some grasp on exactly what those reasons were in order to put an end to the abuses and help people come to terms with them.
What was the root cause of all of that? Why did it start? How could it get so out of hand? Was it Rinder that really made all this happen, Rathbun, Miss Cabbage or who?
I have worked a lot with all three of the above candidates and as well gotten many orders from Hubbard through my years on GO and SO staff. Enough to form an opinion of them and their motivations which, while it may not be correct, it is nonetheless my honest opinion which I believe to be correct.
Also what is it that, if changed or gotten rid of, will really stop the abuses found throughout organized scientology? Is it Rinder leaving, Rathbun leaving? What?
As far as I am concerned the root of the problem goes to where the real power is and has been in organized scientology. I posted on that quite some time ago and won’t bore the heck out of everyone by trying to repost it now. That posting can be found at the following link:
http://tinyurl.com/3b8ome
The fact is that Hubbard and his writings were the real power behind organized scientology. It was never truly the GO, the SO or anything else you can name. For example, when many of the “controls” switched from the GO to CMO/SO the real power never changed at all because the real power was Hubbard and he controlled and was behind both the GO and the CMO/SO.
Even through the guy died in 1986 his “power’ lives on through his writings which open the door to justifying and carrying out such abusive actions. These of course are those “church scriptures” of “us vs. them”, all the “enemies”, fair game, taking over control of the world, “the greatest good”, etc.
Heck even “out ethics” was defined as being “other intentioned” or “counter intentioned”. “Other” or “counter” to whom or to what? To Rinder? To Rathbun? To Larson? No. It’s to Hubbard and his mandates. An entire “religion” was founded in part based on the rantings and madness of a man who lived in constant fear of others and had a need to destroy anyone or anything he fancied threatened his worldviews. And in his own words Hubbard said that “ethics” formed the channel through which all of scientology tech could be carried (or words to that effect). His version of “ethics” is what was used to justify the abuse of so many.
It’s the Hubbard tech itself that preaches, no demands, blind loyalty and compliances to his insane beliefs and demands. And it is in that context that so many abuses could be carried out globally.
With all that in place all that is needed is a like minded, ruthless, uncaring and abusive person who can seize enough power to actually carry out such policies. And that person was and is David Miscavige.
I saw Rathbun, Rinder, Larson and many others run around at Miscavige’s demands, following Miscavige’s orders, doing Miscavige’s bidding and not the other way around. Miscavige got his “authority” and thus “power” through his connection to Hubbard and positioning all the many abusive things he did and ordered to be done as coming from Hubbard. Hell he even got the GO to stand down and the then head of CMO to stand down as he made it appear that that was Hubbard’s wish.
I saw countless times Miscavige lie or do/order ruthless things as being in compliance with Hubbard’s policy and/or orders at the time.
So all organized scientology needs to continue to be abusive is someone inclined to carry out the Hubbard “scriptures” that promote lying, abuses and the like. They have that in Miscavige now but will they if Miscavige is gotten out of there?
In my opinion, they will have the same problem, although it may seem better for awhile. The GO went wacko based on trying to follow Hubbard policies. The same happened to the CMO/SO. And I believe the same will happen to whatever else may take over for the reasons of what is really behind the abuses covered above.
Any future “organized scientology” would have to change so much “scripture” that it would not likely be very recognizable as “scientology”. For starters all policies that lead to the following would pretty much have to be scrapped: fair game, disconnection, lying, practicing medicine/psychology without a license, hard selling, staff conditions and lack of labor law compliance,. etc., etc. etc.
I cannot and will not give my sources here but last year I was asked if I would be willing to be a part of a major coup to overthrow Miscavige and get organized scientology into better hands. The people listed as being in that “coup” were well known names connected to Hubbard or well up in organized scientology in the past.
I declined as I had zero personal interest in going through a lot of effort in an attempt to put someone else at the top who is just going to end up following the same insane policies that led to current state of affairs within organized scientology. Also I considered what they were looking at doing to remove Miscavige as naïve and doomed to failure with all of them at the losing end of legal battles if not defensive criminal battles. I warned them not to do it and why I felt that way. Plus I have zero interest in any part of any Hubbard writings as being part of my own "spiritual salvation".
Rathbun, Rinder, Larson and any of us “Exes” have to deal with what we did in the past. While some of us were not abusive like others were, to one degree or another all of us at or near the top of organized scientology helped put into place the abusive, criminal organization that is there now if only unwittingly or stupidly. Some of us are working on making up for that that and are trying to set things right now.
What each of us needs to do is an individual thing depending on what we did and what we know. IMHO Rathbun and Rinder and surely others have some serious “making up” to do. I recognize how hard that can be to do when one is in the “mind f _ _ k” that is scientology but that doesn’t change the fact that it needs to be done. So I for one am still hoping they will come forward, expose the lies, abuses and crimes in which they may have been involved and help to end it. And I for one would be glad to help them do so if I could.
Anyway, the above is my take on it and my opinion.
________________________________________
Anon of the Opera!!!
Christine: "I am the mask you wear"
Phantom: "It's me they hear"
Well I won't be winning any popularity contest with this post, lol, but I felt it appropriate to repost something I posted in another forum just over 1 1/4 years ago- before the SP Times blitz started last year and Rathbun's/Rinder's names were all over the news.
This still pretty much reflects how I see organized scientology and the abuses that come from it. I see the abuses continuing with or without Miscavige as long as various of Hubbard's writings are followed by anyone running any form of organized scientology.
FWIW
http://forums.whyweprotest.net/291-...-rathbuns-squirrel-group-38608/13/#post743128
