Dulloldfart
Squirrel Extraordinaire
JB, a suggestion. Go into the public library and access your site from a normal computer with a DSL broadband connection and see what it looks like and how fast the main page loads.
Maybe *you* have a superfast computer and a T1 connection but not everyone does. I don't ever look at your site because it loads so slowly for me and is *jerky*. I can't think of a single other site I look at routinely that does this.
It's got too much stuff on the front page!
Paul
Maybe *you* have a superfast computer and a T1 connection but not everyone does. I don't ever look at your site because it loads so slowly for me and is *jerky*. I can't think of a single other site I look at routinely that does this.
It's got too much stuff on the front page!
Paul



