What's new

New Video about Sea Org Life and New Blog Post about Life After Scientology

Adam7986

Declared SP
I did a video last night about life in the Sea Org. For those of you who were also Sea Org members here, you probably can relate to a lot of the things I am talking about. I think the next video will be about what life was like for me shortly after the Sea Org.

[video=youtube;Le3b89J5Ehk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Le3b89J5Ehk[/video]

I also did a blog post about what life has been like for me since leaving Scientology.

http://dbloch7986.blogspot.com/2013/04/life-after-scientology.html

I write a lot of negative things about Scientology on my blog. Primarily because one of the major things that contributed to my exiting the cult was my pent up anger against injustices I experienced.

Being in Scientology is much like being in an abusive relationship. Except instead of it being one on one, it's more like you are in a abusive relationship with Scientology itself. There are some good things and some bad things which come out of your relationship. At least it seems like there are some good things. The entire cycle runs in ups and downs.

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Adam - thanks for posting this. It is a horrific story - and the abuse you endured from the Cult of Scientology is inexcusable. Scientology does bring out the worst in people - so maybe your dad is suffering from the ill effects of scientology - I hope so. Glad you are out and making new friends. You appear well spoken and sincere - and tell everyone you know about Scientology - especially in the gay community!

Scientology is a sick and evil cult and your experience is just another example of what it really is. I think it is a blessing that you are out - really....you are free to be yourself and speak your mind.

Are you getting harrassed? Do you still speak to your family?

I want to send you hugs and say I am sorry this happened to you. You will be a stronger person because of this experience!! We all get stronger!

Adam7986

Declared SP
Adam - thanks for posting this. It is a horrific story - and the abuse you endured from the Cult of Scientology is inexcusable. Scientology does bring out the worst in people - so maybe your dad is suffering from the ill effects of scientology - I hope so. Glad you are out and making new friends. You appear well spoken and sincere - and tell everyone you know about Scientology - especially in the gay community!

Scientology is a sick and evil cult and your experience is just another example of what it really is. I think it is a blessing that you are out - really....you are free to be yourself and speak your mind.

Are you getting harrassed? Do you still speak to your family?

I want to send you hugs and say I am sorry this happened to you. You will be a stronger person because of this experience!! We all get stronger!

I am not speaking to my parents at all. It's been almost a year. At times I question whether or not I would want to speak to them again given the chance.

I have not been harassed yet, but I might be one day. I want to get myself on TV for one of these spots they do on Scientology.

Lone Star

Crusader
Thanks for sharing Adam. I'm sorry you don't have a good relationship with your parents now, and that you can't be with them. They are the ones missing out though. You are a brave and honorable young man. :thumbsup:

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist
I did a video last night about life in the Sea Org. For those of you who were also Sea Org members here, you probably can relate to a lot of the things I am talking about. I think the next video will be about what life was like for me shortly after the Sea Org.

[video=youtube;Le3b89J5Ehk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Le3b89J5Ehk[/video]

I also did a blog post about what life has been like for me since leaving Scientology.

http://dbloch7986.blogspot.com/2013/04/life-after-scientology.html

You said: A course sup is a "brainwashing enforcer".

Way back in the 1970s, I was a course sup.
I agree with your characterization of a SCN course sup.
For example, how to handle a student disagreement with "the tech"... word clear them, over and over, until they cave-in (or blow the course by not showing up ever again).

Xenu's Boyfriend

Silver Meritorious Patron
Thank you for these. I appreciate that you speak so directly and truthfully...I really hope someday there is a congressional hearing or some kind of formal government hearing where you will be able to testify and tell your story to the world. It's painful to hear the blatant neglect, and to know that it is happening to some young person right now. It's shocking that law enforcement isn't all over this. But your speaking out definitely helps. Thanks again for your courage.

Adam7986

Declared SP
[video=youtube;Odqtpp8jDl0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Odqtpp8jDl0[/video]

Here's another one that I uploaded last night.

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Adam: Thank you for this post! My heart goes out to you and I send you lots of peace and love. It is totally normal for you to feel the way you do - it is a totally traumatic experience - and when family is involved - it is just horrible!!

Your family's souls have been hijacked by a demon called Scientology "think" - it is totally insane. They can't even help it. I was thinking about how loving and caring you come across and thought I would throw out the idea for you to continue to send notes to your parents and siblings - love them regardless what they say. They love you - they have just been mind controlled into shutting all LOVE emotions down. I think you could possibly poke a hole in that demonic bubble keeping them from being human - by just continuing to love them. Ignore what they say - just keep persisting - tell them you love them and will never stop - nothing will ever get in the way. THAT IS LOVE - it is unconditional, relentless and persistant. You may catch them when they are in doubt (and believe me - that is alot in that cult) - and LOVE will and does conquer all - even evil cults that try to destroy families!

You are amazing! Good job dealing with all of this. You are never alone - we all have been through similar types of trauma in the cult of scientology. Thank you!

Oh, by the way - your vision of the cult of scientology going down - is happening at a very rapid pace now.

Your dream will be a reality in your lifetime. Some day your family will leave - everyone does! They will feel so awful for hurting you but forgive them and keep loving them - that is the best blow you can give the cult called scientology - survive and love!!

In present time

Gold Meritorious Patron
:thumbsup:
[video=youtube;Odqtpp8jDl0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Odqtpp8jDl0[/video]

Here's another one that I uploaded last night.
oh adam, thank-you for these videos.
i worry like hell that my daughters were born into a somewhat ex-scn relationship.
your stories really give me perspective.
you are doing more good than it would be easy to understand i think. because these videos will be around for a long time, and will help countless others.
bless your little pea pickin' heart.

and you are SO brave. i stand in admiration.:clap: