What's new

OSA Defector Comes Out of Hiding

Hello Everyone :blush:

Okay, so I wasn't actually so much "hiding" as "lurking." :nervous:

A habit stuck with me from my "under the radar" days (last two years 2010-2011 in Costa Rica) and I realized I'd decided to stay away from ESMB and "out of trouble" :hysterical: and have entered some tech threads by stealth without knocking here on the front door and getting to know you folks...

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

- A! -R! -C! -

:melodramatic:

To tell you the truth, I have had some nice gains since being out, but I am still lonely and caved-in - there is no remedy in "the tech" for quickly repairing a shattered life. :no:

However, there is an amazing recovery story somewhere in there, and OSA has no idea how rebounded I have been. From dollar-a-day living in a third world country, to flat-broke on foodstamps arrival in the states (and in full culture shock), to Academy student getting a PTS Rundown on DM et al on the sly, to declared SP, to full-time, "independent" Life Improvement counselor (yes, still working with "the tech") :melodramatic: - but hey - that's "independent" from the "independents" as well. :hysterical:

Okay...

OSA = former DSA Costa Rica; DSA CCDallas :ohmy:

Lots to tell. I'll get to it. I'll be coming clean on some things... :ohmy:

*involved with family research on Lisa McPherson Legal support, and associated spy errands
*involved with Alan Walter - Knowledgism - Spy Watch- Secret OSA Programs (not a lot to tell, but willing to come clean and issue some apologies)
*kept ED Costa Rica from going criminal to try to evade Social Security in Costa Rica following a pop-visit from authorities
*rescued fellow-staffmember from psychotic break (for real) using... my Level 0 auditor training
*10 minutes of real insanity in the Costa Rica psych facility
*Costa Rica adventures - a few brushes with death
*trapped on Freewinds for 2 extra days - OSA overrides Class XII C/S - False Alarm!
*Reverse Scientology (strong reasons to believe DM was the C/S!)
* "Undercover" Academy student in Dallas (while working the Underground Railroad with folks hooked up with Marty and posting on Marty's Blog)
*SOLO audited INT, out-Lists, killed a Body-in-Pawn, Solo Introspection Rundown to VVGIs-persistent F/N - happy-with-the-org :happydance:
*caught red-handed solo auditing an Int Rundown Correction List :ohmy:
*Mexico Org C/S steals 12 hours auditing time to get stats up with an unannounced FES on my (staff) folder which was already FES'd!
*Mexico Reg talks wife into debiting my CCRD before Thursday at 2pm...
* CCRD debited to give me "Leaving Sec Check" (with added custom OSA questions) at own expense :duh:
*Mutiny in the Costa Rica Academy!
*Squirrel Group in Costa Rica afraid RTC might order a hit...
*Dallas E/O puts me on the meter to see if I'm working for Marty...
*Dallas E/O 3rd parties my client and when I complain, declares me SP over the phone!
*Org C/S manipulates family auditing arrangements to cave in my wife, and to mine data for a NON-ENTURB ORDER :melodramatic:
etc.

Okay, so I'm a trained PR, true - :melodramatic: - but some of the above is actually, well, understated.

Really, weally true. And I never did TR-L. I swear it! :eyeroll:

Be happy to share the full stories as I get time, and you're welcome to nudge me (I need encouragement).

Question: Do I share them here, or should I start a new thread?

Thank you for being here. This is a super-professional, clean, fast, reliable website and I have found it valuable in learning what the bloody hell was really going on (not the sanitized Indy versions of reality going in 2010 back when I really opened my eyes).

Scott Gordon
:p

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Big Welcome Watchful Navigator.

Take your time and don't worry about OSA finding out who you are. Not that it matters anymore :coolwink:

And stop being so damned tight lipped about everything. :biggrin:

Ahhhhh what the Hell, just keep living life as ya see fit. (not too many Seniors here to 'rip you another face' ):happydance:

PTS

Elliott
Wecome :) I was public and walked away nearly two decades ago. I look forward to hearing what you have to say. You bring a fascinating perspective!

Congratulations.... you're free!!! Yippee!! :happydance::happydance:

The_Fixer

Class Clown

A habit stuck with me from my "under the radar" days (last two years 2010-2011 in Costa Rica) and I realized I'd decided to stay away from ESMB and "out of trouble" :hysterical: and have entered some tech threads by stealth without knocking here on the front door and getting to know you folks...

- A! -R! -C! -

To tell you the truth, I have had some nice gains since being out, but I am still lonely and caved-in - there is no remedy in "the tech" for quickly repairing a shattered life. :no:

However, there is an amazing recovery story somewhere in there, and OSA has no idea how rebounded I have been. From dollar-a-day living in a third world country, to flat-broke on foodstamps arrival in the states (and in full culture shock), to Academy student getting a PTS Rundown on DM et al on the sly, to declared SP, to full-time, "independent" Life Improvement counselor (yes, still working with "the tech") :melodramatic: - but hey - that's "independent" from the "independents" as well. :hysterical:

Okay...

*involved with family research on Lisa McPherson Legal support, and associated spy errands
*involved with Alan Walter - Knowledgism - Spy Watch- Secret OSA Programs (not a lot to tell, but willing to come clean and issue some apologies)
*kept ED Costa Rica from going criminal to try to evade Social Security in Costa Rica following a pop-visit from authorities
*rescued fellow-staffmember from psychotic break (for real) using... my Level 0 auditor training
*trapped on Freewinds for 2 extra days - OSA overrides Class XII C/S - False Alarm!
* "Undercover" Academy student in Dallas (while working the Underground Railroad with folks hooked up with Marty and posting on Marty's Blog)
*SOLO audited INT, out-Lists, killed a Body-in-Pawn, Solo Introspection Rundown to VVGIs-persistent F/N - happy-with-the-org :happydance:
*Mexico Org C/S steals 12 hours auditing time to get stats up with an unannounced FES on my (staff) folder which was already FES'd!
* CCRD debited to give me "Leaving Sec Check" (with added custom OSA questions) at own expense :duh:
*Dallas E/O 3rd parties my client and when I complain, declares me SP over the phone!
*Org C/S manipulates family auditing arrangements to cave in my wife, and to mine data for a NON-ENTURB ORDER :melodramatic:
etc.

Okay, so I'm a trained PR, true - :melodramatic: - but some of the above is actually, well, understated.

Be happy to share the full stories as I get time, and you're welcome to nudge me (I need encouragement).

Thank you for being here. This is a super-professional, clean, fast, reliable website and I have found it valuable in learning what the bloody hell was really going on (not the sanitized Indy versions of reality going in 2010 back when I really opened my eyes).

Scott Gordon

Well, you sound like you were quite the naughty boy.

Sounds like a delicious story awaiting in the wings....

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron

- A! -R! -C! -

Okay...

etc.

Scott Gordon

Hi Scott

I am looking forward to the exact time, place, form and event of all of the above :biggrin:

I'm sure your OSA "buddies" are :nervous: about the exact same thing :roflmao:

You can tell your story here on this thread if you like. Or you an start a new one.:yes:

AND you don't have to CSW anyone about the decision.:coolwink:

Me? I just wanna read what you write :drama:

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron
Welcome. Whenever you are ready, wherever seems appropriate, we'll be here to read your stories.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Cool that more than just your periscope is above the water now!

If you think there is juicy "breaking news" kind of whistleblowing stuff on the COS, you might consider consider giving your story--or even doing a video-- with one of the well-connected media sources (Tony Ortega, Karen, Mark Bunker, Tory…)

The inner workings of OSA (at all levels) are still the cult's biggest secret treasure trove of "O/Ws", so any info you have is precious.

And….welcome!

Last edited:

Dean Blair

Silver Meritorious Patron
Welcome to ESMB Watchful Navigator. We are all looking forward to some juicy stories whenever you are so inclined. I read your Blog. Thank you for that. I had the idea that Costa Rica is a small country with little Scientology influence. I don't quite understand why OSA would have any interest there and I would greatly appreciate your filling me in on this.:yes:

TG1

Angelic Poster
Scott,

Congratulations on the distance you have traveled.

My sincere advice to you would be to do something different with your life going forward. I see from your Facebook page that you're a self-employed marriage and family counselor. I assume that means you're using Scientology ethics and auditing to counsel independent Scientologists.

From my observations, people who leave Scientology do much better after they leave Scientology when they actually LEAVE Scientology -- and replace their Scientology obsessions with other interests and activities.

If you have any life skills that can translate to "real work" and a "real job," I would very seriously urge you to explore making a living that way.

For one thing, you'll get a lot different look at life if you don't remain in the cult world (outside is cultish, too). For another, a real job would take you away from your computer and stop you from becoming obsessed 16 hours a day with "critic" life.

You've spent enough life in Scientology. Now's the time to see what else life has to offer and to learn from that.

Good luck to you as you continue to unwind Scientology and its miserable effects from your life.

Sincerely,

TG1

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron

Cool that you more than just your periscope is above the water now!

If you think there is juicy "breaking news" kind of whistleblowing stuff on the COS, you might consider consider giving your story--or even doing a video-- with one of the well-connected media sources (Tony Ortega, Karen, Mark Bunker, Tory…)

The inner workings of OSA (at all levels) are still the cult's biggest secret treasure trove of "O/Ws", so any info you have is precious.

And….welcome!

Welcome, Scott. And yes, the above is really good advice.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
Hi Scott! Sorry to hear about your wife's disconnecting, and disconnecting you from your kids.

One good thing is that, in the Internet age, all one of your kids has to do to re-connect with you (regardless of anything your wife has to say) is get to a computer, google "Scott Gordon" Scientology and your blog comes right up.

RogerB

Crusader
Scott,

Let the truth poor forth, Mate. It will help many . . . and it'll do you some good too.

Rog

Deeana

Patron with Honors
"Okay, yes. L. Ron Hubbard worked long and hard to assemble a technology that can be put to use to help people. When done in a safe environment away from criminal organizations, it works wonders. I am not without appreciation for the hard work. At various times in his life L. Ron Hubbard worked his heart out for a very decent purpose."

Navigator, the above quote is from your blog posting. What do you see as the "very decent purpose" LRH worked his heart out for "at various times in his life"? And when, exactly, were those times?

Because it seems that in everything I've read about him, LRH was a self-centered liar bent on self-aggrandizement from a very young age. And I'm talking about as early as when he was in high school.