What's new

PAC Staff Secrets

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
Were you any part of Continental Justice? It was about that year when I was paying off my freeloader debt, and Cirrus Porter was handling the cycle. I think I did a sec check. I remember giving up a bunch of overts .LOL.
It was Continental Justice that I had been routed to, and it was Cirrus Porter who helped me thru it. Shined me thru it, really. I did A-J up from Treason or something to Non-E, and thought that Non-E was a good place to be and left it there.

I think I at last I was in a condition of OUT. That was a quarter of a century ago.

I was happy to be a wog & delighted to be pts-to-the-middle-class plus found my joy in going from fish fry to fish fry.

What is odd, so help me God, is an old dear friend called yesterday & asked me if I could help him with something he wanted to run by me. Turns out, he had a question about should he really CS for this or for that.

My suggestion was not to go either way until there was a good D of P done to get more data ( as I suspected something was being missed that neither suggested direction would help ) then - and only then - pick a direction to go.

I was stunned that a person I once had so very much respect for being so very very good at CSing, now, missed something that a person their first day on 4 CS internship would never miss.

This degraded ability is obvious in the way things are trying to be done. What happened to these once bright people ? How did they dull down so much ?

How does a person that seemingly could jump tall buildings in one leap now not be able to open the car door to step out ?

Oh well. my friend remains as deeply enmeshed in the cult as I remain certain to never be in any org again.

I don't think they know their ship is sinking.

I'm all woggy now :)

JustSheila

Crusader
I wonder what ever happened to them? Wanda was a hoot to work with:thumbsup:

Yeh, I really liked the both of them, too. Once when Wanda was HAS, I was sent to see her over a KR. I was terrified I was in big trouble, but instead, she just cracked up laughing when she read it. Made my day! :laugh: I hope they lived well and were happy after they left. :)

Last edited:

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
I remember once Wanda had me read a KR on me which I just read & handed back with no comment. She looked at me & said " You do realize the person that wrote this was insane, right"?
With both then had a good laugh & that ended that.

I always enjoyed the good people so much !

Glad to hear she left.