What's new

PAC Staff Secrets

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
:blah:
Big statens are not supposed to invalidate little statens! :stickpoke:

( If I try hard enough I know I will be able to find a commandment. If not I will tell momma Ems and I sure she will make one and inscribe it on the great tablet)

Some of us "little statens" have to go to work to pay internet bills.

Some of us go to school too. So we can become more clever in our postings.

Remember Mr. Super Staten......"the harder they fall....":bully:

:hysterical:
You go girl!

Tanstaafl

Crusader

( If I try hard enough I know I will be able to find a commandment. If not I will tell momma Ems and I sure she will make one and inscribe it on the great tablet)

Hey Alanzo - the peasants are revolting - whatcha gonna do? :D

(Hey Dudds! :))

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa

TIME and MONEY are the stops that keep people from moving up the ESMB Bridge to Total Status.

But these are not real.

Remember, a staten can do anything.

duddins

Patron Meritorious
TIME and MONEY are the stops that keep people from moving up the ESMB Bridge to Total Status.

But these are not real.

Remember, a staten can do anything.

And you say this sporting a great big slab of red lipstick! ........and Im supposed to take this seriously! :giggle:

paradox

ab intra silentio vera
My impression was that the questionaires were started due to too many people getting uplines who were crazy.
The questionaires were introduced for all FEBC trainees when I was ITO MAA.
I remember one org sent someone for FEBC training who was the treas sec. He moonlighted as a male prostitute and charged men $15 for chaining them to a sink and pissing on them.
I see that it was abused later but there was, in the beginning, a need to protect the organization from nutters.
I encountered such things as sex with chickens and other farm animals and much worse.
The questionaires were originally a solution to a heavy problem.

Hmm. Rings a bell. A certain CL IV org in Calif. by any chance? Prob'ly 76-77? I was very wet behind the ears (not that I ever dried out). What a reality-check. I think that was the period when the push was on to have every org send up 3 ... qualified ... staffers to Flag (ITO at the Fort Harrison at that time) for OEC/FEBC. Man, was that an ever unreal target ... the 3 staff part, let alone the 3 qual'd staff part. As if any org could spare anyone remotely qualified.

Last edited:

Pixie

Crusader
Sorry, me again. I just noticed I had patron not newbie next to my name.
How did that happen without me getting rid of thousands of dollars?
hahahahahaha(evil laugh) I'm really liking the evil laugh thing.
OK, off to have way too much fun!

Well done to you!! At least you are lucky enough to actually SEE your status!! For some strange reason, I, and many others on this board, only show a little box with a little red 'x' inside.. :bigcry: So for me, it doesn't matter how many postings I post, I cannot see my beautiful and well deserved (lowly next to Alanzo of course) status!! :bigcry:

Crummy

Patron
Duddins, I remember this clearly. I also remember that we had one or two staff members at ASHO who were sent to the RPF for refusing to divulge what positions they used to screw so-and-so (etc). I remember that was part of the questioning.:roflmao: Only it was anything but funny at the time!
I believe one of these staff members finally "routed out" or "blew".
There must have been a real sicko behind this project.

Last edited:

Iknowtoomuch

Gold Meritorious Patron
This is exactly part of the problem. Even the small stuff was spread around to other staff members. If one is going to gather this data to "protect" the church then it should be strictly confidential...but we know they gathered it to use against these same people.
And these are the type of people Scientology is supposed to help. Not gathered to use against them if they "misbehave".

Just doing your job as a missionaire.

byte301

Crusader
Hell with that. They ever bring any of my stuff up I'll just say I made it all up to get them off my back! Like one of those people who falsely confess to any and all crimes. :D

You R Forgiven

I am sorry you have to carry that around with you. Were they just getting SO staff info or all staff everywhere? Did they put it in the PC folders or in seperate file.

OldTimingMan

Patron with Honors
I signed one of those SO contracts too, but I freaked out within 24hrs.. I mean I had a cognition that it really wasn't for me.. they let me route out (70s style)

My cog stated that I wanted to flow $ into the orgs and go up the bridge... Which I did for the most part..

I think the entire cycle took only 3 days in-and-out... so I never took any formal SO training as I recall, and, as I understand it, that experience does not constitute "ex-SO", whereas the people who really walked the walk, have earned that status, for better or for worse

G

Gottabrain

You did WHAT?:omg:
I remember that survey. I remember taking it. Don't worry, darl', I summarized and tried to put a bit of humour in there as well. I don't care who read it and I hope SOMEone got a chuckle from SOMEthing back then. :D

The life history

Indeed, as many people have said, the Life History was embarrassing. Gosh, if I could just go back in time and say "No!" (a number of times over my S.O. experience of course.) I had a copy of mine until recently, then I decided I couldn't keep it around anymore. I had forgotten about it to for the most part. I was cleaning through files, and when I found it I was newly disgusted.

They ended up calling a family member when they couldn't reach me by phone. I am sure they were able to obtain my family member's phone number through the information they had in my life history. That is the only way they could have known to call that family member, as she never had any association with the "church".

FinallyFree

Gold Meritorious Patron
Back in 1976, I was still wet behind the ears as an SO member, just two years in. But, I had won favor with Mark Ingber and I was placed on a special project with Sue Price, (who later sent out the my SP Declaration, by the way) Cirrus Porter, and Jesse Prince.

This project was for the CMO. The four of us were given a large office in the complex, and a very interesting task to fulfill. We were placed out of FOLO or Flag jurisdiction, and given the authority of the CMO to carry out our mission.
The mission was to obtain information on every staff member in the PAC area.

The information was collected first by way of a survey. Then by Sec Checking.

Examples of the information that were required on the survey:

Have you every been arrested?....when? Full discription required dates and all information on what was done.

Have you ever stolen anything from any one at any time in your life?, Leave nothing out (whether you were caught or not)

List all occassions on which you have engaged in sexual relations, list who you had sex with and list any deviant acts such as sodomy or other acts.

List any cases of deviant sex such as masterbation or homosexual relations.

List all familiy members, list any family members that are antagonistic to Scientology.

List all friends....list all friends past and present that are antagonistic to Scientology.

List all former jobs, all overts against former jobs, all former schools, all overts against former schools, list all overts against the church, all overts against your family, all overts against the police, ove any other authority...

It goes on and on. We left no stone unturned.

We executed the data collection from every staff member. Each questionaire was scrutinized. Any that appeared glib were set aside so that the information could be obtained by more aggressive means. Interrigation or Sec Check.

Day after day, month after month....we milled over the data. We knew things about the people of Pac that noone had a right to know.

I want to get it off my chest. I have this withhold and have had it for many years.

We would read the data on who had sex with who, and how the sex act was done OUT LOUD to each other when we found one that interested us. We would laugh about it and make jokes about many cases of homosexual acts and acts of masterbation and the methods that were used to masterbate. We would make jokes about who had sex and what kind of sex they had and with whom. Every detail was available to us because the staff were forced to report all of this this information to us.

Nothing was allowed to be private...personal. Secret. The indignity of it in some cases was embarrassing.

It makes me sick that I was that arrogant. To laugh and joke around about things that I really (humanely) had no right to know.

I felt proud to be working for the CMO. I felt quite the big shot.

Recently when I cross checked my name with Jesse Prince, his affidavit came up. He mentioned this project. It appears that Jesse too felt remorse. Because while we believed that we were doing something very important for the Church.....we were in fact helping them to build up amunition that could later be used to DA (Dead Agent) or destroy the reputation of anyone who could at at later timne speak out against Scn or the SO.

The surveys were attested to and signed by the originators.

Sometimes, when I look back, I remember the fun that we had, how we all became very close....locked away in that room milling over files for months on end. But from my perspective now, in my innocence....I contributed to something I regret being a part of.

Anyone out there that I laughed at, or made fun of, or who was harmed in anyway from this data.....

I wish I could take it all back, and burn those F#cking files. I am sorry for my arrogance.

This is a true and honest account.

Love,
Bernadette

Okay this really got my attention - I was on staff at LA Day. Did your project include staff at LAD?

Also, this data collection you did - did it have any relationship to the 200+ "Special LAD Sec Check"???

Cece

Patron
"Additionally, It is important for one to know that these files were created and exist somewhere for all of the PAC staff that were in at that time. (hundreds of people)
What surprises me in retrospect is that this was not a GO project, but a Commodores Messenger project, which at that point would have been directly under LRH rather than the GO.[/QUOTE]

I was staff at AOLA and we moved into the complex early '78 after several months of late night renos. I'm surprised you were there before the fences were even taken down around the blocks. Must have been crazy.
Yes, interesting CMO running it. Guess Ron needed some late night juicy reading whoops researching material.

phenomanon

Canyon
Okay this really got my attention - I was on staff at LA Day. Did your project include staff at LAD?

Also, this data collection you did - did it have any relationship to the 200+ "Special LAD Sec Check"???

Were you any part of Continental Justice? It was about that year when I was paying off my freeloader debt, and Cirrus Porter was handling the cycle. I think I did a sec check. I remember giving up a bunch of overts .LOL.
It was Continental Justice that I had been routed to, and it was Cirrus Porter who helped me thru it. Shined me thru it, really. I did A-J up from Treason or something to Non-E, and thought that Non-E was a good place to be and left it there.