What's new

Pay $120,000 to get your husband out of Scientology Sea Org, narc on your brother

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Pay $120,000 to get your husband out of the Scientology Sea Org, then narc on your brother.

From Mike Rinder's blog: http://www.mikerindersblog.org/st-louis-special-fundraising/#comment-41983
Cooper J Kessel says
April 1, 2014 at 11:10 am

Just when you think you have seen and heard it all …….. a Cult member outdoes themselves with even more hubris. The reverend may next be delivering his message on the Prisonwinds.

After listening to Jillian Schlesinger discuss how she was recruited to form up a construction crew to help cut costs for Dave the Delusionals Ideal Morgue construction rather than continue to be an auditor I thought well the end is very close. And that brough back some more boring memories for me to pass on today. I hope it will be more interesting than the other drivel which was mailed to Mike……….

Back in 2006 when my then brother in law Rod Daniells was trying to route out of the SO he was put to work in the SO furniture factory ………………….. to make the furniture, door labels, signage and so on for the ideal orgs. He was in the process of trying to route out for over a year and was under intense pressure to reconsider as Jon Lundeen wanted him back at ASHO doing the C/Sing and Auditing for the Power Processes. They wanted Rod to stay because of his training but his wife Lori was not as valuable.

Lori had already been allowed to leave (and was living with my wife and I) but Rod was being kept for duty since he had been a General Contractor before being convinced to scrap that useless job in order to save the planet by joining the SO. So Lori was beside herself since she could not contact Rod nor did she have any way of knowing when he would be allowed to route out. This went on for several months.

Meanwhile Rod was busy doing lots and lots of sanding for all of the ideal furniture for the new ideal morgues springing up all over the known world.

Well Lori had received some funds from her family estate so it came to pass that those in charge of the ‘route out process’ learned of this. And then it was decided that perhaps there was a way that Rod could route out without being declared after all…………….but it would require an immediate settlement of his freeloader debt. And that debt was only in the neighborhood of $120,000.00 or so.

So in the end, the cult lost a qualified sander who was helping manufacture the furniture that the cult was selling to the ideal morgues at top dollar prices but gained the $120,000.00 cash settlement to soften the blow. And Rod got his freedom and no SP declare and I gave him a place to live and a job so he could recreate his life.

But in the end the cult still won Rod and Lori back. They talked Lori into becoming a snitch on me via her son Adam, and she went to work isolating and reporting on all of the nasty things I said about the cult and it’s dear leader and then they used the good old SP declare tactic back on them to get them to separate out from sanity and connect back up to the good cult as members in good standing.

Today you will find Rod and Lori living in the Hollywood area, their son Adam (Class IX, OT V) and his wife Mira were able to route out of the SO circa 2011 due to an unfortunate pregnancy and now the whole family is very happy working hard, supporting the church and looking forward perhaps to finally getting Lori in session with the wonderful GAG II since she has not been able to complete any training or processing to speak of since joining the cult back in the mid 1980s. And I’m sure with the new meter and new DM tech she is very much in anticipation of finally getting some case gain.

I wonder if the cult still allows friends and familty to audit each other for free on the new GAG II or whether you now have to pay something to compensate Dear Leader for all His hard work. Well I’m sure that even if they do it will be more that worth it. I mean between Rod being an Interned Class VII auditor and C/S and Adam an Interned Class IX I would thing Lori would be flying up the bridge.

But wait…….I wonder if they have to all start over with their purif and objectives and new meters and everything …………….before Lori can get in session. Ya think?
Cooper J Kessel on Indie 500 List
http://www.scientology-cult.com/declarations-of-independence/the-indie-500.html
443. Cooper J. Kessel (SFO), Scn since 1975, OT VIII, Class VI Auditor, mission staff 2 yrs, CCHR ($1,000's), ASI ($1,000's), Cornerstone Member, Planetary Dissemination ($50K+ donos), Ideal Org ($70K donos), IAS Patron Meritorious.

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
That's interesting. Rod Daniels was on my Committee of Evidence that declared me an SP. I guess he could dish it out but not take it.

Maybe they will come around one day and see.

8-8008

Patron with Honors
Yes, Jon Lundeen of course :) The man wanting him back in the chair and C/Sing. Lots of promises as usual and non of them kept.
Then, he decided "well let's get them regged", take their money... Lundeen did not care about those guys because he could not stop nattering when they both left.

8-8008

Patron with Honors
That's interesting. Rod Daniels was on my Committee of Evidence that declared me an SP. I guess he could dish it out but not take it.

Maybe they will come around one day and see.

Hey you !!! I don't think Rod was really part of the decision on your cycle. CJC PAC used to suggest the recommandations for every single cycles.

Rod and Lory are following what their sons are saying and not what they think. They are affraid of losing their kids.

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
Hey you !!! I don't think Rod was really part of the decision on your cycle. CJC PAC used to suggest the recommandations for every single cycles.

Rod and Lory are following what their sons are saying and not what they think. They are affraid of losing their kids.

Mine was being overseen by RTC as well. Pretty sure that was where it really came from. It was pretty obvious when they were interviewing me during the Comm Ev that the decisions had already been made.

Adam Daniels (Rods son) last I knew was the D/RPF I/C for Tech. He was when I was on the RPF. He was alright, for a Sea Org member. Pretty laid back.

8-8008

Patron with Honors
Mine was being overseen by RTC as well. Pretty sure that was where it really came from. It was pretty obvious when they were interviewing me during the Comm Ev that the decisions had already been made.

Adam Daniels (Rods son) last I knew was the D/RPF I/C for Tech. He was when I was on the RPF. He was alright, for a Sea Org member. Pretty laid back.

Thank you for this data. Yes ADAM was overseeing the RPF but later went to FSO. At some point 2007 I think, he was a trainee at the PAC RTC Office. He was still the same cool guy. Great he is out.

I know your declare was already decided before the end of it. MISTER, the GREATEST, AWESOME REG - JON LUNDEEN - was already promoting it to the ASHOD and ASHOF Exec Structure :) LUNDEEN is a great ASSHOLE !!! He only likes people when he can get something out of them.

Did you ever see the 90's JON LUNDEEN SP DECLARE which got cancelled later on.... Basically, ALL HIS EARLIER CRIMES, Financial Irregularities which he got declared for..... :duh: he is still doing the same ones right now :) why is he not getting declared..... Well he is making MONEY for the IAS !!!!