What's new

Pete Griffiths' Legal Fundraiser

i-Betty

Patron
Pete and Nancy.JPG Pete Griffiths 1.JPG Pete and Victoria.JPG Pete 6.JPG Pete7.JPG Pete8.JPG

Hello, everyone.

I am writing to let you know about a fundraiser we have organised for Pete Griffiths to help defray his legal costs in Dublin.

Pete is known to many as a tireless campaigner against the Church of Scientology's fraud and abuses; he has been the driving force behind important anti-Scientology conferences in Ireland and abroad and is an ardent friend and supporter of the many campaigns and initiatives which have been designed to raise awareness and call the Church of Scientology to account.

Pete has always given his support to those harmed by the Scientology organisation and those who, like him, devote their lives to raising awareness. Pete is currently engaged in a legal battle with the local Scientologists in Dublin's Circuit Court - you can read the details of the case here.

However, Pete is not a wealthy man and he needs our help. As you know, the cult is infamous for being litigious against its critics, who often find themselves faced with mounting costs. Any help you are able to give, no matter how small, will be so gratefully appreciated.

Thank you all very much in advance :kiss:

Andrea

Our GoFundMe page can be found here. Euros are weird (sorry, Eurozone!) so instead of a decimal point they use a comma: if you wished to donate 10 you would enter it as 10,00.

Some people have preferred to donate via PayPal so we have set up an account here.

Last edited:

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
View attachment 9659 View attachment 9658 View attachment 9660 View attachment 9661 View attachment 9662 View attachment 9663

Hello, everyone.

I am writing to let you know about a fundraiser we have organised for Pete Griffiths to help defray his legal costs in Dublin.

Pete is known to many as a tireless campaigner against the Church of Scientology's fraud and abuses; he has been the driving force behind important anti-Scientology conferences in Ireland and abroad and is an ardent friend and supporter of the many campaigns and initiatives which have been designed to raise awareness and call the Church of Scientology to account.

Pete has always given his support to those harmed by the Scientology organisation and those who, like him, devote their lives to raising awareness. Pete is currently engaged in a legal battle with the local Scientologists in Dublin's Circuit Court - you can read the details of the case here.

However, Pete is not a wealthy man and he really needs our help. As you know, the cult is infamous for being litigious against its critics, who often find themselves faced with mounting costs. Any help you are able to give, no matter how small, will be so gratefully appreciated.

Thank you all very much in advance :kiss:

Andrea

Our GoFundMe page can be found here. Euros are weird (sorry, Eurozone!) so instead of a decimal point they use a comma: if you wished to donate 10 you would enter it as 10,00.

Some people have preferred to donate via PayPal so we have set up an account here.

:bump2:

i-Betty

Patron
I want to thank everyone from the bottom of my heart for helping us achieve almost 50% of our goal in just a few days. You're incredible and thoughtful and kind, and it is appreciated so much :happydance:

I thought I'd post one of my favourite interviews Pete did with Spin 103.8 leading up to Tom Cruise's appearance in Dublin, Ireland to promote his (then) new movie, Oblivion. Ireland's government had agreed to a private meeting with Cruise and Pete was outraged...

[video=youtube;pi8sFmeT7kU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pi8sFmeT7kU[/video]

I also wanted to thank everyone from the bottom of my heart for the lovely messages of support for Pete that I've been receiving from all corners of the internet. This community is so solid; we are such strong advocates for one another and that strength in numbers must intimidate the hell out of certain criminal organisations.

PS: A reminder that all donations can be made anonymously if wished, but for an extra layer of protection you might with to donate via Paypal at the following link. We will then manually add your donations to the GoFundMe page (please let us know in the Paypal comments box if you're happy for us to include your name on GoFundMe, otherwise we will make it anonymous by default). Thank you!

Paypal's 'Pete Griffiths' Legal Fund': https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=S64JC8MJEQP54

i-Betty

Patron
Good morning, everyone.

Pete Griffiths has been interviewed by Natalina for Beyond Extraordinary Radio and it makes for a fantastic conversation. The interview itself begins around the 10 minute mark:

http://extraordinaryintelligence.com/beyond-extraordinary-ep-39-ex-scientologist-pete-griffiths/

I'd like to take this opportunity, if I may, to remind you that the fundraiser for Pete's legal case against Scientology in Ireland continues. If you have not yet been able to make a donation towards legal costs, would you consider making one now? And if you have already donated, perhaps you might consider this a fight worth donating a second time to.

With thanks :)

Andrea

Pete's GoFundMe page (GFM take a small percentage of your donation for running costs):

http://www.gofundme.com/peteslegalfund

Pete's PayPal account (PayPal leaves 100% of your donation intact):

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=S64JC8MJEQP54

Last edited: