What's new

Possible child molestation charges OC org via Karen #1

rickybobby

Hostess of the Internet
Anyone else see this over at OCMB? Are these names familiar? This is from her post at "Discussion of Abuses at Int Base/Riverside" thread from today.

I wanted to take a quick few minutes to post excerpts of this Email just received.
I am in a firestorm of activity but wanted to get this on line.

(Posted with permission)

Quote:
1 October 2012

Dear Karen,

First, let me share my condolences. I am truly sorry for the loss of your son. No words will ever be enough to comfort you in this time, but know that despite it all, you are still loved and you are valuable.

I am not declared, but im sure I will be soon enough. Im pressing charges against a scientologist who molested my daughter when I was a staff member. He is still in scientology with his wife and other family on staff, so the church's Dir I&R, (kylie Roe) decided that since I was no longer a scientologist, they would not be interviewing him.

The ED, Ed Dearborn then requested I be comm-ev'd from post for allowing his only introductory auditor to moonlight. The Cope Off at the time, Holland Mattison, then started to gather "evidence" on me to apply ethics gradients to remove me from post. When I caught wind of this, i requested a comm-ev myself to verify and nullify any accusations of my qualifications for HCO.

During the comm-ev, I remained on post and fund raised for the new building. When the recs came back, I was immediately dismissed from staff and given 6 months to handle (which means paid off) my husbands back tax debt, (which is currently being paid and will be for about another 10 years as the DSA OC Marie Murillo, told us that we had to file ALL the back taxes when legally, all we had to do was 3 years back) or be labeled a criminal with absolutely NO criminal background ever. I grabbed my certs, meter and books and RAN!

Last month, when my daughter finally confessed to me that she was molested I wrote a report, as did her father, to the Church of Scientology OC. I am pressing charges against this sex offender and i will name him now... (MARC RENARD)... and I am going to make it known that the church of scientology in orange county is harboring a sex offender (that has done this a few times now, not to just my daughter), and is not alerting the public or officials to keep the staff, the orgs children, public and scientology public informed of this criminal behavior to keep them safe.

Last edited:

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
I really understand the temptation to write up & send to the "appropriate terminals" in the org when there has been sexual molestation of a child.

Sadly, the group is far more concerned with its image than the welfare on any individual member.

Translation ? There will be nothing done about sexual molestation of a minor other than bury it. What they want is "no flap" which means keep it quiet & everybody do their job ( be it stay on post or contribute money ).

Please help stop the atmosphere where a child molestor knows there are no consquences taking innonence away from children.
Oh, the "church" of scientology has repeatedly proven they provide that atmosphere.

There has to be a police report.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
I really understand the temptation to write up & send to the "appropriate terminals" in the org when there has been sexual molestation of a child.

Sadly, the group is far more concerned with its image than the welfare on any individual member.

Translation ? There will be nothing done about sexual molestation of a minor other than bury it. What they want is "no flap" which means keep it quiet & everybody do their job ( be it stay on post or contribute money ).

Please help stop the atmosphere where a child molestor knows there are no consquences taking innonence away from children.
Oh, the "church" of scientology has repeatedly proven they provide that atmosphere.

The most OSA would ever do is offload the molester, if they thought he was a potential future liability. Their ideal resolution is it just gets buried, with no police involvement. OSA's stats are negatively impacted if there is police involvement, since the incident would appear on the "police blotter" section of the local newspaper, with potential for a negative news report.

I saw this happen in an org when a staff member molested the 9 year old daughter of another staff member. They just offloaded him.

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
I didn't have time to read this entire thing, but why don't they go to the news? Or is this a stupid question?

IMHO, the only stupid question is the one that didn't get asked.

Yours is a good question.

This would be an excellent time to bring some more information to the cult to light, but, some parents are going to want justice for their child with as little drama as possible while others will feel the bigger the spotlight the better for the child.

I'd suspect...just guessing here..... only the parent wearing those shoes can make that call.

And what the org would do ? Offload ? Hmm, what does "the-law-of-the-land' REQUIRE when there is child molestation ? Some LAW about MANDATORY to report it to police ?

Anybody ever know in the history of scientology where the "church" made a police report of child molestation? Just one ?

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
I didn't have time to read this entire thing, but why don't they go to the news? Or is this a stupid question?

They're probably afraid of being "fair gamed". It's better to go to the police first. Once there is a police report, any harassment against the person reporting a crime becomes "obstruction of justice" and potentially invites serious police investigation.

Claire Swazey

Spokeshole, fence sitter
I think pressing charges is the very best thing that poor Mom could have done. That's disgusting, that Orange County is harboring a child molester. Not surprising, but disgusting.

When one is still a member, one has to get permission to take any legal or criminal action against another Scn'ist. What fucking bullshit.

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
I think pressing charges is the very best thing that poor Mom could have done. That's disgusting, that Orange County is harboring a child molester. Not surprising, but disgusting.

When one is still a member, one has to get permission to take any legal or criminal action against another Scn'ist. What fucking bullshit.

True.

But you missed this :

"I am not declared, but im sure I will be soon enough. Im pressing charges against a scientologist who molested my daughter when I was a staff member. He is still in scientology with his wife and other family on staff, so the church's Dir I&R, (kylie Roe) decided that since I was no longer a scientologist, they would not be interviewing him".

So, per the DIR I&R, she is no longer a clammy one.

It may well be they know damn well this is NOT the first or only molestation done by the pervert the "church" is protecting.

Oddly enough, pay attention to statue of limitations on child sexual abuse !

It makes perfect sense for a criminal organization to tell members they can NOT go to the police.

But, ya'll do know that more than a few times the criminal organization has filed charges against its member they felt, ah, stole some money ( for instance ).

So, they use the police when it suits them but forbid members from going to police over crimes?
Right.

The most OSA would ever do is offload the molester, if they thought he was a potential future liability. Their ideal resolution is it just gets buried, with no police involvement. OSA's stats are negatively impacted if there is police involvement, since the incident would appear on the "police blotter" section of the local newspaper, with potential for a negative news report.

I saw this happen in an org when a staff member molested the 9 year old daughter of another staff member. They just offloaded him.

I would KILL a person who molested my daughter. F that.

Purple Rain

Crusader

You might think you would. But then you realise it doesn't do anyone any good to have YOU in gaol, least of all your child. And so you work towards getting THEM in gaol. Then you realise that the justice system is not involved so much with "justice" as with "winning" and "losing".

You might think you would. But then you realise it doesn't do anyone any good to have YOU in gaol, least of all your child. And so you work towards getting THEM in gaol. Then you realise that the justice system is not involved so much with "justice" as with "winning" and "losing".

Ok well I certainly wouldn't just sit back and allow them to be offloaded. I would expose every injustice I could. And even then, had she been molested, we still wouldn't be winning.

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud

Yes. I so understand that. And I so agree with it. BUT when there comes a time when there is a person who I feel I really ought to kill ?

I have to weigh do I want to watch my children grow up, be a part of that, and spend the rest of my life with the love of my life - or spend the rest of my life in prison ?

It is a serious question and I've had to answer it. I hope you never have to.

But I do live with knowing there is a person still alive that I'd really like to kill ... slowly.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
I have alot of dox. This is a very dysfunctional family, but that does not excuse child molestation by any means.

I suspect that, since Karen has published the email, OSA-Legal is putting all it's ducks in a row to fight this claim.

More later when I'm told it is OK to release..

Adam7986

Declared SP
This is terribly sad. There are no words for how sad this is.

Why did this guy write a report and send it to the Org and not immediately call the police? That is so completely insane.

I hope that this guy doesn't mean "suing" as in a civil trial but instead means he is taking this man to court on criminal charges.

I found his Facebook. I don't recognize him from when I was at OC, but then again it has been a while.

Jquepublic

Silver Meritorious Patron

I don't understand it. Write a report?! Fuck that. If it happened to my child, or to my niece, or my nephew, or my best friend's baby, my first instinct would be to draw blood. Lots of it, until whatever I was bleeding stopped moving.

Or they could listen to you and go to the police. Your advice may well be much saner than mine. My point is, fuck the KR!

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Anyone else see this over at OCMB? Are these names familiar? This is from her post at "Discussion of Abuses at Int Base/Riverside" thread from today.

Luis Garcia - :congratulations:

The Orange County Morgue has :shithitfan::shithitfan::shithitfan::shithitfan::shithitfan::shithitfan::shithitfan::shithitfan:! Good news - no one is afraid of the Co$.

I don't understand it. Write a report?! Fuck that. If it happened to my child, or to my niece, or my nephew, or my best friend's baby, my first instinct would be to draw blood. Lots of it, until whatever I was bleeding stopped moving.

Or they could listen to you and go to the police. Your advice may well be much saner than mine. My point is, fuck the KR!

Agreed. That just shows you how fucking brainwashed some of them are. I was like that before I found out the truth. My mom is like that. Etc, etc, etc....:bigcry:

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
The person alleged to have molested Maggie's daughter is Marc William Renard, a resident of Tustin, CA.

https://www.facebook.com/renardm

He's a real winner. 6 traffic convictions in the last decade and one pending (filed on 8/27/12) for driving without insurance (OC Case # 2012-38541PS)

He was sued is Small Claims court this year by a music company (A Fred Gillett Music) for $1500 & lost on default - Renard didn't bother to answer the complaint or appear in court.

Likewise, in 2008.. he lost a small claims case -he didn't bother to respond to that one either. (Kevin's Jewelers/Sabie Acceptance, Inc. vs. Marc William Renard).

Marc W. Renard is not to be confused with Marc D. Renard, of Cushman & Wakeman, who is a defendant in a legal matter, which he & two other defendants lost their case. They are appealing.

Marc D. Renard has never been associated with Scientology.

http://www.leagle.com/xmlResult.aspx?xmldoc=In CACO 20120302053.xml&docbase=CSLWAR3-2007-CURR

http://apartments.cushwake.com/office.aspx?office_id=8&view=team_overview

Maggie M. posted a comment on the Orange County Weekly article on Paulien Lombard.

majjiemoyer posted: (September 26, 2012)

"WTG Paulien! Now that I am in agreement, im SURE I will be "watched", probably declared but in reality... its just a piece of paper! Paulien is one of the sweetest kindest people I know. Her children were the same. Very sweet family, loving, caring, and helped their church anyway they could. Just like Luis Garcia who donated 1.3 million dollars for the building the church cannot afford, spotted outpoints and wrote them up as LRH stated to do in HCO PL "KNOWLEDGE REPORTS" and he gets declared as his reports were on David Mascavige.

I have my own story, its not yet known, but im sure it will be soon. I await my beautiful piece of golden rod! I even have a frame picked out for it! ;)"

http://www.ocweekly.com/2012-02-23/news/scientology-paulien-lombard/

Last edited:
My heart goes out to that Mother and her daughter. This organization is a good group and has helped people I know: http://www.rainn.org/

The daughter definitely deserves to get some help with this, and best that the entire family does too, given that this ousts them from the Cult.