What's new

Rate your boss: David Miscavige edition Anon needs your help exes!

RandomAnon

Patron
I was discussing with other anons on wwp and we stumbled across a website called ''rate your boss'' where you can rate bosses you have worked for in the past.

So we started voting for David Miscavige as worst bost ever. Then it kinda came to my mind that you guys really worked for him in a way.

So I figured I'd post this here as well so you could join in the fun and give your honest opinion on how it is to work for an angry dwarf :whistling:

Here is the link, all you have to do is rate, no registration needed.
Can we make him worst boss of the month you think?

http://www.ebosswatch.com/view_deta...hurch+of+Scientology&city=Clearwater&state=FL

Last edited:
Personally I'd give him an A+, Miscavige is exactly what Hubbard intended a Scientologist to be. He is the model self-centered, piece of shit, spineless, soulless, dirt bag that represents Hubbard's vision of Homo-Novus perfectly. He is just as evil as his mentor L. Ron Hubbard.

Last edited:

GreyWolf

Gold Meritorious Patron
cross orders and programs that don't make sense can give you a bellyache that can last a lifetime.

RandomAnon

Patron
WRcyo.jpg

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
Personally I'd give him an A+, Miscavige is exactly what Hubbard intended a Scientologist to be. He is the model self-centered, piece of shit, spineless, soulless, dirt bag that represents Hubbard's vision of Homo-Novus perfectly. He is just as evil as his mentor L. Ron Hubbard.

But he also has negative qualities.

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
I believe there's strong case to be made that Miscavige the ideal Scientologist. Nothing he's doing is outside of Hubbard policy - even the roll out of the Idle Orgs is part of the greater plan to "smash" Hubbard's name into history - and Miscavige genuinely believes that there are OT powers; the fact that none have become apparent is because of the indiviual OTs, so a re-working of their Bridge and Basics to locate the previously missed aberration is essential. Miscavige is a true believer and, so far as I am concerned, the best person to be heading up the organisation.