What's new

DAVID MISCAVIGE: BLACK SCIENTOLOGIST EXPOSED!

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thanks Tim and Mystic! To you, and all who help
expose this gigantic con :bighug:

Tory/Magoo

What I do not understand about the terms "Black Dianetics" or "Black Scientology" What exactly is "Non-Black Dianetics" or "Non-Black Scientology", when Hubbard put these together for the sole purpose of serving himself by building a totalitarian mind control cult of Ronbots, it's like Miscavige is acting any different than Hubbard, except maybe he's not as crazy as Hubbard when it comes to believing in really bad Science Fiction.

Black Scientology is the clear procedure to entrap you. And non Black Scientology would be procedures that better you. Even in the Nazi Concentration Camps there were procedures that were good. Like real hot baths for the prissoners.

Am I being understood?

Sure I understand what you are saying but I just have never witnessed this "non Black Scientology" you speak of , the only Scientology I have seen has been self servicing either for profit or to indoctrinate you into a totalitarian cult.

cybersurf

Patron with Honors
Posted by Magoo.

I just read the Freedom Magazine Article, in response to the St. Pete Times
one posted above.

Here is my video, made today, about it. I know many people here know of this,
and may not really care....but to any newer people, or those still "in" buying
DM's typical please watch this, and think over a few things:

What Freedom can say is that Rinder is as criminal and as liar as Miscavige is. Would there be a text only resume of the Freedom article?

cybersurf

Patron with Honors
Sure I understand what you are saying but I just have never witnessed this "non Black Scientology" you speak of , the only Scientology I have seen has been self servicing either for profit or to indoctrinate you into a totalitarian cult.

Then it looks like you are a post 1982 scientologist. Is that so?

cybersurf

Patron with Honors

Rmack

Van Allen Belt Sunbather
Cybersurf,

Just post the links next time, as that's what Emma recommends.

Good stuff, though.

cybersurf

Patron with Honors
I once put a list of the money the IAS has poured on the Black Scientology network, with the very usefull help of friends, money poured by the so called Black Scientology Patrons, Patron Meritorius, Patrons with Honors and the rest of the titles. And it was big money. But the thread was unexplainably deleted from the Xenu.net forum.

Queston: Is there any problem with exposing all the Black Scientologists who give big money to the Black Scientology Network of David Miscavige and Mead Emory?

Should I post a thread like that, will it be delleted here?

These Black Scientology Patrons are fat fish!

Even if they don't know they are commiting an overt (Big crime), that's no reason for the overt not being real. Let them know the reality.

00.jpg

scientology.jpg

Xclam

Patron
Wonderful Tory :D More of that!
I think it was excellent that you included those LRH quotes to put it in perspective. *LRH* quotes, not *DM* quotes...