What's new

Scientology allegedly made 12-year-old victim of child abuse apologize to attacker for seducing him

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Scientology allegedly made 12-year-old victim of child abuse apologize to her attacker for seducing him.

At 12:30 of the video, she alleges that during a Chaplain's cycle the Church of Scientology made her apologize to her attacker for seducing him. She allegedly had to do her own O/W (overt and withhold) write-ups. She was 12 years old at the time.

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Hey! That’s me! Thanks for spreading the word xx

You are welcome. :) Are you on Twitter? If so, I would like to follow and tag you on relevant tweets.

I am @IndieScieNews on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/IndieScieNews

My most recent tweet of the story:

https://twitter.com/IndieScieNews/status/1083939135491059713

QDpQXIV.png

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
So disgusting!

The Church of $cientology has no limit to abuse, exploit, destroy, manipulate, and shame kids for what they were submitted to ,with adult complicity.

It has been, it still is, and will still continue....till adults are prosecuted, personnaly, and as an abusive cult member, for those children abuses.
All adults, those guilty of committing such acts, those who hide it, those who know (knew) and remain(ed) silent, those who fail(ed) to protect kids, those who fail(ed) to report such crimes to authorities, and those who punish(ed) them for having been abused, molested, neglected and denied basis needs must shall be held responsible.
Unfortunately, in our societies, the penal and criminal sanctions that are very quickly applied with people who abuse and neglect animals...drop to nothing when it's about kids...So we can conclude that children are not (at least) as valuable than pets....

Last edited:

guanoloco

As-Wased
This perfectly captures the insanity of Scientology.

At 18:30 they're discussing the enantiodromia of Scientology. By the focus of "protecting the church" Scientology has completely destroyed its self-image by contributing to abuse...where-as if Scientology had done the right thing and provided help as help it would have a sterling image today.

Last edited:

EZ Linus

Cleared Tomato
OMG, may I just say seeing this post here -- I haven't even watched the vlog yet! -- has created something deeply inspired in me. "Inspired" is such an understatement. This is something I feel so strongly about, I can't sit on my hands any longer and I am going to DO something about it! I have been going insane over the last few/couple years (let alone many years before that) just WAITING to speak out. I watch these brave women walk ahead, stand up, and make their voices heard while I wait and wait and wait FOR NO REAL GOOD REASON! I applaud you Victoria. I honor you! You bring tears to my eyes and you are stirring something, maybe no longer groundbreaking for me to blaze any trails, but still powerful and important in me to push the clock up, change my stupid schedule, and join this dialogue that I've been so desperately wanting to be a part of. I will explain all the reasons why I've waited very soon. For now, I just want to thank you.

Thank you!

I too am a person who represents the mental health community, who deals with C-PTSD and DID. I also have bipolar, but I've also suffered a ton of trauma. I too am a rape survivor, 20 years in Scientology. I told my "overts" of being raped at 12 and 13 in sec checks, then I was raped again in my 20s by an OT V and had to protect HIM and not say shit. Yes, LET'S BE FRIENDS! I'm tired of being ALONE!

You've inspired me to pen a major shit-stirring post on my blog tomorrow morning. I am going to connect with you after it's up. :heartflower:

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
Hey! That’s me! Thanks for spreading the word xx
I haven't finished the video, but I just wanted to say something which may clarify what happened (and why) about their non-response to the sexual abuse.

One of the fundamental policies is "HCO POLICY LETTER OF l SEPTEMBER AD15, Ethics Protection"

Ethics actions must parallel the purposes of Scientology and its organizations.

Ethics exists primarily to get technology in. Tech can’t work unless Ethics is already in. When tech goes out Ethics can (and is expected to) get it in. For the purpose of Scientology amongst others, is to apply Scientology. Therefore when tech is in, Ethics actions tend to be dropped. Ethics continues its actions until tech is in and as soon as it is, backs off and only acts if tech goes out again.

(more at the link)
So what does this all mean? It means that the ONLY thing they care about, is whether an action will "get the stats up", or not (with Gross Income being the most important stat). The "bottom line" question is "what response will do the most good for Scientology?"

As a pre-teen girl, not in a position to buy services, you were not important to them. Your cousin, who WAS in a position to pay money for services, was more important to them.

And that tells you all you need to know about Scientology.

Last edited:

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Here's another amazing video Victoria published a couple days ago.

And just to clarify a point with regards the thread title, Victoria was not 12, she was 10 years old when she was victimized by a pedophile, a series of crimes that the CoS covered up as is standard practice for them.

COS and NOI News

@ISNOINews on Twitter
Tony Ortega has a story about this today.

Powerful testimonies about child abuse in Scientology keep coming to light

https://tonyortega.org/2019/08/13/p...ld-abuse-in-scientology-keep-coming-to-light/

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

You may have seen Victoria Locke on YouTube or over at Facebook. She’s been coming forward with some really shocking allegations of abuse while she was in Scientology, and she posted another stunning narrative yesterday.

“I had never given a second thought to my adult Sea Org recruiter telling me, a child, that he wanted to marry me once I signed my SO contract. I had never given a second thought to adults bull-baiting children on TRs with sexual vulgarity. As I come to more realizations, I am getting angrier and angrier,” she wrote.

We asked her if she might give our readers a little background on her situation, and she readily agreed, sending over this summary. As Scientology increasingly comes under examination for the way it mistreats children, we think it’s important to keep Victoria’s allegations in mind. Here’s what she sent us:

[SNIP -- GO TO TONY'S STORY]​

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *