Joining us now nationally syndicated radio talk show host, he is Larry Elder, CRTV.com host and Fox News contributor, our friend Deneen Borelli is with us.
Now when he hung it out with airs and darn and when he's an ACORN Alinsky disciple, Frank Marshall Davis, Reverend Wright, I asked that question a lot in '07 and '08. I suspected if he hung out with the other radicals in Chicago (Inaudible) right among them and right among them, that there probably was some connection. Amazing how they hid it.
DENEEN BORELLI, HOST, CRTV.COM: No, it is amazing. And it took a lot of effort for them to do so. And it worked. But I got to tell you, Sean, his comments and what we are hearing from other politicians, I call it the black liberal establishment. The media outlets, the politicians, pastors and the community activists. They are so desperate right now because they are afraid black Americans are going to connect the dots to the failed liberal policies.
You have Maxine Waters telling Kanye West who supports freedom of speech and independent thought that he needs to tone it down, he need to stay in his place and he needs to shut up. So they are clearly desperate right now. And I got to tell you, black men, 22 percent are now supporting President Trump. His numbers are going up among blacks.
(CROSSTALK)
HANNITY: We wish that Kanye West met with Candace Owens we had on the show. I actually quoted your book to her.
BORELLI: Yes.
HANNITY: Because the page to your book, here you are, a black conservative, and this happens so many people, and every vicious, vile, hateful thing has been said about you over the years. We have been friends a long time.
BORELLI: Yes.
HANNITY: And it's so outrageous to me. And I hope Candace can learn because sadly she is going to be attacked. What do you tell somebody that is young, conservative, outspoken?
BORELLI: Well, that's what the left wants to do. They want to intimidate you. And my message to all Americans of independent thought but especially black conservatives because we need that support to know that people are there to support us, to not give up, to hold the line and not be afraid to get that criticism because the left has all the bases covered. If you are white, you are racist. If you are black, you are a sellout. So matter what, they want you to lose.
HANNITY: Larry, I've known you for all these years. You have taken so much heat also. And it seems to be one area where there is free rein and no consequences to attack. And we see it happening again.
LARRY ELDER, SYNDICATED RADIO SHOW HOST: We do. But getting back to Farrakhan, Sean, what's striking about him is during the campaign he actually said very positive things about Trump. He said give him a chance. He criticized Obama's performance in Chicago.
So this is a guy who has done a 180 on his attitude towards Trump. The other thing that blows my mind, Sean, is Jews have been so supportive of blacks over the every years. Jews helped to found the NAACP. A Jewish wealthy man helped to build 5,000 schools with Booker T. Washington. Israel airlifted thousands of Ethiopian Jews out Africa in the 80s and in the 90s. Of these non-blacks civil rights--
(CROSSTALK)
HANNITY: You are telling me stuff I don't know. That's why I love having you on the show. I didn't know a lot of that.
ELDER: Of the non-whites who went to register blacks to vote in the '60s, 75 percent of them were Jews. Jews help to work very closely with Martin Luther King. And when you look at polls about negative attitude toward blacks--
(CROSSTALK)
HANNITY: And why the hatred? Why the anti-Semitism then?
ELDER: Jews are the least likely to have negative views toward blacks. Beats the hell out of me. I have no idea. And given how charismatic Farrakhan is and how persuasive he is and how he's been able to get black men off the streets and out of prison--
HANNITY: Yes.
ELDER: -- use that skill to motivate people. Use that skill to tell men to own up to their responsibility to their women. Stop peddling this nonsense, Mr. Farrakhan.
HANNITY: I got to thank you, both.
ELDER: I know you are watching, I know you are watching the show.
HANNITY: Thanks.
ELDER: Grow up. Grow up!
HANNITY: All right. Powerful statement from both of you. Good to see you, Deneen. Welcome back. We haven't had you in a while.
When come back, former White House -- White House Sarah Sanders. Wait until you see what she does next.
http://www.foxnews.com/transcript/2018/05/14/conflict-interest-for-robert-mueller.html