What's new

Scientology Ethics CONditions

guanoloco

As-Wased
The Wrath of CON!

Isn't that special? That's what the Church Lady would say about L. Ron and "thetan" and all that.

Here's the thing about Scientology's CONditions.

When Scientology came out of Non E with me I foolishly considered it to be in Power instead of Treason, or worse, Confusion. Now I didn't actually "think" in these Scientology terms but I did consider that Scientology...well, actually, Dianetics...was legitimate and doing what it stated...namely creating a world without crime, insanity or war.

OK, so immediately when I contact the stuff it becomes a Liability and actually NEEDS my help! I mean I go to the joint for help and wind up having to donate my time and money to save it!

How effed up is that?

Anyway I roll like that for some time and, get this, the staff and such begin to Doubt whether or not I'm legitimate!

I kid you not! At one time I was accused of being a PDH'd CIA plant! Now it's important to know that evaluation and invalidation is a big time NO NO but when you're in Treason like the Church of Scientology who is counting?

Anyway, I actually had my "reach cut" with said inval/eval and introverted and all that and wondered if I was a CIA plant! You know, like in that Schwarzenneger Philip K. Dick movie of him being on Mars with a fake memory and all that!

Finally after years of Treasonous conduct from the Official Church of Scientology we all wind up being attacked as an Enemy and wind up being full-fledged Enemies of the Church and L. Ron, the magnificent!

It's probably more of a case of Scientology being such a Confused mess that it cannot be, do or have anything other than a state of Depraved Indifference - and, when you're trying so desperately to make the tech work and improve yourself and others that you must be pumping enough "theta" to somehow act just like raising someone up the tone scale that you actually raise Scientology a notch or two on the CONditions that it goes upscale to Treason or Enemy and actually notices you long enough to attack or something.

I'm sure that's it.

Think of it...wasn't your story similar?

You get in touch and immediately the tables turn and the solution you sought becomes one of the major problems of your life.

Thanks, L. Ron!