What's new

Scientology is the 3rd Party to all conflict

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
A friend of mine I had not seen in a long time just told me her story - she had a flap at her class 5 morgue and was given a golden rod - non enturb order - stayed away for about 3-4 years. ASHO got in touch w/ her and agreed that the class 5 morgue did not handle it correctly and to come out to ASHO and get back on the bridge - promised to clean her up nice and shiney!
no.gif

She had huge financial problems (what's new with a Scientologist
fwwhistling.gif
) but went out anyway - was so miserable! They got huge chunks of money out of her - on account - and got her back on her Ridge to nowhere....she felt better mainly because ASHO agreed with all of the crap going on at the class 5 morgue and that they would send a mission to that morgue in a year or so - she donated to IAS and is all hyped up again about Idle Morgue's being the WHY everything is so crazy in this world.

The story reminded me of how much I have realized what a 3rd part to conflict this organization really is!

Class 5 org verses class 5 org - they steal pc's and staff from each other
Flag verses class 5 org -they steal pc's (promises of quick grades promo - flag is 100% standard etc) - then the Carnival Barker's will get that public person's last dime if they can so they have NO MONEY left from their trip to the MECCA!
IAS verses all Org's - get the person's last dime to ensure the tech is 100% standardly applied
Super Power verses everything in Scientology - $$$$$$$$
Flag/Sea Morgue steals OOT's from the small Class 5 morgues - then never replaces them as promised

The excuses are sprinkled throughout the great TEK - so there is always an excuse!

There are a bunch of people in my area that will not have anything to do with the local morgue - they think it is that org - but it is every org, every front group, every single staff member - it is designed to create the utmost conflict and the poor saps do not even realize it!

I guess they have to go up the Bridge to SEE this very obvious point!
smilie_wink.gif

I almost forgot about that Scientology theory that if there is no explanation for an ARC break then it was caused by a third party. Sometimes that happens but usually it's because someone assumes non-existent facts or misineterprets communication. The most commonly assumed non-existent fact is that a 3rd party caused the problem!

Loohan

Am I Mettaya?
I almost forgot about that Scientology theory that if there is no explanation for an ARC break then it was caused by a third party. Sometimes that happens but usually it's because someone assumes non-existent facts or misineterprets communication. The most commonly assumed non-existent fact is that a 3rd party caused the problem!

Yeah, that was one of Hubtard's Truths that i never could make true for me. It's SOMETIMES true, and worth being aware of.

http://www.freedommag.org/english/vol36I2/page25.htm
(check out that photo:roflmao:of Mr Self-Esteem)

Osiris

Patron with Honors
Spot On Idle Morgue

I love your posts

I agree & feel the same way with most everything you say in all your posts,

I hope you continue to have your say, & they never try to censor you for speaking the truth, the truth needs to be said & heard....

thank you, & carry on ...... :clap::clap::clap:

cheers :)

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yeah, that was one of Hubtard's Truths that i never could make true for me. It's SOMETIMES true, and worth being aware of.

http://www.freedommag.org/english/vol36I2/page25.htm
(check out that photo:roflmao:of Mr Self-Esteem)

Yeah - Mister Self Esteem - the guy whose family is completely shattered! The guy who threw children and adults there on the ship (working for free) in the chain locker...who threw people overboard. The guy who wrote the Way to Happiness but never brushed his teeth and they turned black - chain smoking, pill popping NUT BAG...that guy who created the great and powerful TEK and SOLD it over and over and over again!! Hiding in a trailer in California from the law and admitted he was a total failure - the great El Con Hubbard!!

lrh_darker.jpg