What's new

Scientology mounts counter attack on Village Voice

Stat

Gold Meritorious Patron
You're going to be soooooo sorry you ever said that.

The OT's are battleplanning right now how they are going to use their OT powers to make it go right.

When they start using their postulates, you're in deep trouble buddy!

You Homo Sapiens never learn that OT's run it on your little prison planet!

The OT's are battleplanning right now?! Oh shit! :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Can I wait till June 21st, Supre Powder release day, to see the reports on
some mind blowing oiliness EP's before I start my A-E Steps?
Waiting anxiously, confronting my out-of-valenceness...

... I've long said the covering up of sexual child abuse in scn far exceedes that of the Catholic Church & the C o S can will be destroyed on that point ALONE. ...

Given the grossly disparate character in the relative size of the two institutions, their respective lengths of existence, the degree to which they have directly impacted children through their individual policies & practices, and the number of known instances of child abuse reported in each institution, the above remark is wholly asinine and indicative of nothing beyond an unthinking bias.

Mark A. Baker :eyeroll:

Rene Descartes

Gold Meritorious Patron
Given the grossly disparate character in the relative size of the two institutions, their respective lengths of existence, the degree to which they have directly impacted children through their individual policies & practices, and the number of known instances of child abuse reported in each institution, the above remark is wholly asinine and indicative of nothing beyond an unthinking bias.

Mark A. Baker :eyeroll:

That reminds me...

Wrestlemania 28 is happening in Miami on Sunday.

Rd00

Veda

Sponsor
Neither did Paulette Cooper`s bomb threats.

-snip-

Uh, the bomb threats of 1972 were to the Church of Scientology.

Mary Sue Hubbard and her husband, the Commodore, were pleased with the success of the 1972 framing of Paulette Cooper; however, Mary Sue, later, noted that a better application of LRH covert "Intelligence" attack tech would have involved framing Paulette Cooper by having it appear that she was making bomb threats against someone, or something, not related to Scientology.

The 1972 framing resulted in Cooper being arrested and being brought before a Grand Jury, etc. Yet, even though Cooper's life had been majorly disrupted, the goal of "terminateldly handling" her, by sending her to prison or a mental institution, or having her commit suicide, had not been achieved.

A few years later (1976), plans were made for another attempt at framing Cooper. L. Ron Hubbard supervised this covert operation personally, and it was, essentially, to be a replay of the last covert operation - including obtaining Cooper's fingerprints on another piece of blank paper - with the difference that, this time, the threats were to be made to an Arab consulate and the U.S. Secretary of State. Unfortunately for L. Ron and Mary Sue, the FBI was soon to raid Scientology headquarters in Washington, DC, and Los Angeles, and the covert operations against Cooper were disrupted.