What's new

Sending a Letter to Government Agencies

Adam7986

Declared SP
If I can get at least a couple hundred first hand stories, with actual names and signed with some form of contact information, Including my own submission. And compose a cover letter to top it all off. I would gladly make copies and submit via e-mail and/or traditional mail, all the stories and cover letter to the list below. I would do all the leg work on this. All I would need from you is:

*1 page summarizing why you feel Scientology's tax exemption should be revoked
*1 page summarizing how Scientology has personally affected you
*Please have your full name at the top of each page and sign the second page (electronically or you can print it, sign it and scan it. You can even hand write your note if you wish and sign and scan it).
*Second-hand submissions on behalf of those who cannot speak out about what happened to them, for whatever reason, are also welcome.
*Submissions about events which you may have personally witnessed but did not affect you are welcome.
*Anonymous submissions are welcome. But keep in mind that I wouldn't send out a package like this if I receive less than a couple hundred personal stories with actual names attached to them

Suggestion: It would be nice to have some notarized copies if you have the money to spend on that. It's usually 10-30 bucks depending on where you live. I will likely get mine notarized.

Rules:
*Do not exceed the 2 page limit
*Be professional
*No curse words
*State your feelings and your experiences, but do not make any demands or threats
*Be factual
*There is no need to name names of non-public figures, but if you are willing to provide them should any of these people choose to contact you, please state that in your note.
*Don't call anyone names, or express your feelings (positive or negative) towards the personnel below. Keep it focused on Scientology and your personal experience or things you have witnessed.

*Don't ramble, or profess conspiracy theories, or talk about angels and demons. Be as coherent and organized as you can.
*Don't send separate letters of your own to these people. I would rather make this a consolidated effort with a single package sent to each of these people. I will notify everyone of everyone else who is receiving a copy of this.

Submit your two pages to [email protected]

This includes long-time or well-known critics. Everyone that has been personally affected by Scientology to any degree, please submit something. The more people we get, the better chance we have to grab someone's attention on this list.

Everyone is welcome to submit, whether you were a Scientologist or not and no matter how long ago your experience was.

Tony, Marc, Claire, Tory, Gerry Armstrong, Marty Rathbun, Mike Rinder, John Brousseau, Nick Lister, Aaron Smith-Levin, Dee, the other Dee, Elizabethan, John P Capitalist, Jeffrey Augustine, Karen DeLaCarriere, Lori, Ginger, Susanna, Bob, and so many thousands of other people.

POTUS
FLOTUS
VPOTUS
Secretary of Health and Human Services
US Attorney General
Secretary of Labor
Secretary of Homeland Security
Speaker of the House
Senate Majority Leader
Senate Minority Leader
House Ways and Means Committee
Senate Committee on Finance
My Senators
My District's Representative
Commissioner of the IRS
IRS - Communications and Liaison
IRS - Deputy Commissioner for Services and Enforcement
IRS - Tax Exempt and Government Entities Division
IRS - Criminal Investigations Division
IRS - Whistleblower Office
Director & Deputy Director of the FBI
FBI Public Affairs
FBI Congressional Affairs
FBI Criminal Investigations Division
Dept of Labor - Occupational Safety and Health Administration
Dept of Labor - Office of Congressional and Intergovernmental Affairs
Dept of Labor - Office of the Inspector Genera
Dept of Labor - Office of Labor-Management Standards
Dept of Labor - Office of the Worker's Compensation Program
Dept of Labor - Office of Public Engagement
Governor of California

CA - State Senate Majority Leader
CA - State Senate Minority Leader
CA - My state Senator
CA - Speaker of the Assembly
CA - Assembly Minority Leader
CA - My Assemblyman
Attorney General of California

California State Board of Equalization
CA Secretary of Labor and Workforce Development
CA Secretary of Health and Human Services
Riverside County Board of Supervisors
Riverside County CEO
Riverside County Treasurer
Riverside County Sheriff
Mayor of Los Angeles, CA
My Representative in the City Council of Los Angeles
Chief of LAPD
Governor of Florida

Attorney General of Florida
FL - Speaker of the House
FL - Senate Majority Leader
FL - Senate Minority Leader
Mayor of Clearwater, FL
Clearwater, FL City Council - General Address
Tony Ortega
Los Angeles Times
New York Times
Tampa Bay Times
Sacramento Bee
Clearwater Gazette
Press Enterprise
TMZ
CNN
NBC
ABC
FOX
[HQ as well as local affiliates in Riverside, Los Angeles, and Clearwater]

Intentionally Blank

Scientology Widow
Just a note - I don't know where you live but my experience is most banks offer notary services for their customers at either no charge or just a nominal fee.

Blanky