What's new

Tell us about your ARC-Break Kristie!

clamicide

Gold Meritorious Patron
The problem with celebrities like kirstie alley is that they think people like them for their ideas and way of life.

When younger, kirstie was a babe, nice bod, looks and lusted after by some no doubt. She had nothing to do with that - she was born with that genetic entity if you will.

Then she was fortunate to be part of the cast of a hit tv show spouting script written by someone else, then in a hit movie directed by someone else who told her what to do and say.

So an opinion leader in acting means a lot of folks think she is a good actor - which is open for debate. It does not mean people at large think she is living life properly or has good ideas.

Too bad she has the wrong impression of herself - she will take a beating for her views as now she is just another overweight overbearing bitch.

The "think" that usually goes with this in the Scio world is "I got my success because of Scio... and therefore now I am an opinion leader and can go on to show everyone that the root of my success is Scio, and they also want success, and therefore will reach for the tek". Plus, if you've been named an OL, you will have the pressure to live up to that "responsibility". The powers that be will blow smoke up your a$$ about how wonderful you are, but also how you never would have got there without the tek. So, yeah... you think you are awesome because they tell you, but you'd also be a DB without Hubster; and so Scilon celebs are born. Voila!

LA SCN

NOT drinking the kool-aid
The "think" that usually goes with this in the Scio world is "I got my success because of Scio... and therefore now I am an opinion leader and can go on to show everyone that the root of my success is Scio, and they also want success, and therefore will reach for the tek". Plus, if you've been named an OL, you will have the pressure to live up to that "responsibility". The powers that be will blow smoke up your a$$ about how wonderful you are, but also how you never would have got there without the tek. So, yeah... you think you are awesome because they tell you, but you'd also be a DB without Hubster; and so Scilon celebs are born. Voila!

Been there, seen it at ground zero - CCLA. :omg:

Out-Ethics

Patron Meritorious
Look like Ecclesiastical Management Material to anyone else?

kirstie-alley-hrcwenn__width_420.jpg
th
kirstie_finger.jpg
kirstie-alley-gives-the-finger.jpg

2538132-kirstie-alley.jpg

kirstie-alley-picture_362x542.jpg
FP_8257085_AlleyKirstie_PaperSource_FP10_1207111.jpg

Become a Scientologist! Go up the bridge and you too can be an OT just like Kirstie.

I once thought that when I got to the top of the grade chart -which was OT 7 at that time - I would be in "Serenity of Beingness" I am dissapoint. :bigcry:

I am radiantly beautiful. My karma is golden and full of light. My actions are graceful, my disposition sweet and humble, intellect quick and lucid. Blessed am I for looking good and being all round shit hot.

Purple Rain

Crusader
I am radiantly beautiful. My karma is golden and full of light. My actions are graceful, my disposition sweet and humble, intellect quick and lucid. Blessed am I for looking good and being all round shit hot.

Well, I do know women like that. Lori's mother is like that - not young but still beautiful. It's hard to explain.

Daisy

Patron with Honors
I think Kirstie is making things worse for the cult by speaking out. This whole Leah thing would probably die down if Kirstie would keep her mouth shut. Now the cat is out of the bag!

I would be really surprised if Kirstie isn't made to knock it off.

I would really like to see some celebrity ex's stick up for Leah at this time.

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
I once thought that when I got to the top of the grade chart -which was OT 7 at that time - I would be in "Serenity of Beingness" I am dissapoint. :bigcry:

Yeah - what an ambassador to show the world just what kind of powers one will have when you reach Oat Tea - rude, crass, belligerent and fat! Where is the love? What is spiritual about Krustie Alley?

Lots of foot bullets over on her facebook page. She is trying to change the subject to Trayvon Martin and has apparently put her foot in her mouth again - hornets are swarming and they are mad. There are plenty of SP's commenting and bringing the subject back to her faux religion.

Kirstie Allie appears to be PTS to someone or something - she is really pissed off about Leah Remini...gee - who could that be?
fwwhistling.gif

Get over to that facebook page and let her know all about L Ron Hubbard and Scientology's crimes. Good time to post - it is a feeding frenzy like I have never seen before.

Last edited:

clamicide

Gold Meritorious Patron
I think Kirstie is making things worse for the cult by speaking out. This whole Leah thing would probably die down if Kirstie would keep her mouth shut. Now the cat is out of the bag!

I would be really surprised if Kirstie isn't made to knock it off.

I would really like to see some celebrity ex's stick up for Leah at this time.

I was thinking something similar. I would think the cult would point to Leah's brazen outspoken manner and brashness to paint a bad picture of her--hard to do when Kirstie is so freaking harsh and downright EVIL with her attacks. Really makes Leah look a billion times better. It's not that I have a problem with Leah in the first place, but I've heard a few comments she made that I could see being spun to put her in a bad light. Kirstie makes Leah look more and more like the lovable heroine.