What's new

The Importance of Futures

RogerB

Crusader
This exchange of emails I just had with a friend and client.

It is self explanatory, and may be of help to some of you.

I will reverse the alignments of the email chain so the earliest post on the thread is at the top, and you can then easily and logically follow.
Sent: Tuesday, December 01, 2009 12:15 PM
To: Roger Boswarva
Subject: [SPAM] Fw: [prosperity] The Game Must Go On

Rog,

I wrote this post on the P List and a huge immobilizing, paralyzing mass that had been all over me since Sunday lifted. Amazing!

The writing Run Down? I can move in my work again.

Anthony

Subject: [prosperity] The Game Must Go On
To: "prosperity list" <[email protected]>
Date: Tuesday, December 1, 2009, 11:12 AM

Alan's death is a great loss for he was a being of great Spirit and powerful knowledge; a Giant in the field of Human Potential and Spiritual Empowerment. I will miss his live lectures at the Ranch; I will miss his posts on the prosperity list; I will miss his great presence and wisdom. But his legacy endures. For no Being lives forever in the same body but the body of knowledge that Alan has created will continue to be powerful, valuable, and worthwhile forever.

For Alan, in my opinion, has done an incredible job at revealing the truths of our spiritual nature and how to regain our spiritual wholeness, power and greatness. In his hundreds of taped lectures, hundreds of bulletins and posts, the myriad of courses and processes, and dozens and dozens of books, he has provided myself and all who chose this path with an opportunity to continue to learn this extraordinary and vital knowledge.

And so the Game Must Go On. For I have had the priviledge and the honor of being a student of Alan C. Walter while he was alive and I plan to continue to study, train and process using the Knowledgism system and methods in his passing.

Thus, I look forward to my trip to the VF Course at the Ranch this coming week with as much anticipation and excitement as ever; to keep playing the Knowledgism Game which I began over 6 years ago. For the exceptional body of knowledge that Alan has left is enduring and timeless.

With love,

Anthony
. . . . . . . . . . . . .

I replied:

Subject: RE: [SPAM] Fw: [prosperity] The Game Must Go On
To: "'ANT>
Date: Tuesday, December 1, 2009, 12:20 PM

:) Do you know why it worked?? :)

Rog
. . . . . . . . . . . .

Anthony's response:

Sent: Tuesday, December 01, 2009 12:26 PM
Subject: RE: Fw: [prosperity] The Game Must Go On

I believe that I spotted the correct items that were causing the mass or immobilization - the loss of Alan; the potential loss of game, team, Ranch, tech; realizing the truths of the matter. In fact this issue of his bad health has been locking up some of my attention (perhaps a lot) since I found out he was ill a year ago and so Life Force Particles have been freed and gone positive. Anything else I'm missing?

Anthony
. . . . . . . . . . . .

I responded:

Subject: RE: RE: Fw: [prosperity] The Game Must Go On
To: "'ANT net>
Date: Tuesday, December 1, 2009, 12:29 PM

And, what about the future you have now put there for yourself ???? :)

Does that enable, allow you to direct and move your life-force ?? Does it give you expanded space, expanded time ?

Rog
. . . . . . . . . .

What happened when he looked at this:

Sent: Tuesday, December 01, 2009 1:19 PM
Subject: Fw: RE: RE: Fw: [prosperity] The Game Must Go On

Rog,

Wow, now that I'm looking at the time and space thing with relation to my future, it's pretty powerful to restore or decompress a being's future. Even today at Nortel, I had a conversation about the future with Avaya about a deal and for the first time I felt expanded rather than crushed or collapsed by the collapse and Ch. 11 of Nortel. Very empowering to have that Point B out there in the future. Now, I'm getting this future subject with a greater degree of clarity and understanding. Could be in for a very good year in 2010 in the face of the Economic problems (understatement) we have as long as I can maintain the time and space and keep it expanding. Instead of battling threats, I can be using my LFPs to be creating positive futures. Excellent!

Anthony
. . . . . . . . . . . . .

The tech I used:

Sent: Tuesday, December 01, 2009 1:54 PM
To: 'ANT'
Subject: RE: Fw: RE: RE: Fw: [prosperity] The Game Must Go On

See if this helps . . . . silver broke through $19.20 earlier around noon. :)

On the futures thing, that piece of tech is actually the phenomena behind why the Shock Handling has the steps in it it has. At the end, one asks the client to restore their dreams and Aspirations they had prior to the shock.

Rog

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
I remember the name, Roger Boswarva, dont think I ever met him though, nice to know such an old timer is free from the clutches of the mother ship.