
Thank you very much, Lakey!

Whoo~Hoo!!! Post 20,000!
I haven't really been away, just not commenting much! We have had some great discussions here, over time, haven't we? I do check in on this thread from time to time, but usually don't break into a discussion (or an argument!).
This is my first post of 2015, and I can think of no better place to make it!
Wish everyone a very Happy, Healthy and Abundant New Year!
Guess I am ending this page rather than starting a new one, but I think that's very appropriate for New Year's Eve, don't you?
I seriously was hoping that we would be seeing more holes in COS by now. But maybe it will be death by attrition, a slow process.
Keep in mind I still am not on the Internet at home and must use the library or go elsewhere to get online, so please don't take any gaps in my being here personally.
I'm working hard at a lot of things in life, MEST projects and improving conditions. Life is good, for the most part! Glad to hear in your year end summary Lakey, that you are well and your health is holding up so well. I'm really impressed by all the puzzles you do daily! Some of those math ones make my eyes cross! I'm sure that will help to keep your cognative abilities sharp. I think it's great that you have "Boggle Buddies". I remember that as being a fun and challenging game. So nice that you have kept some friends from high school, I have too. My friends are a great blessing to me, and I'm very grateful for them!
Hey, IT SNOWED here in Riverside last night and today! (Or now, yesterday) Can you believe it?

I am just astonished! Snow level was down very low and kids were sledding on their boogie boards! What fun!

It is too darn cold, though! I still have to unpack the rest of my winter clothes...we had such a hot end of summer and fall that the cold weather kind of snuck up on me this year!

I did find my hat with ear flaps, thank God!
Well, no tumbleweed snowmen for us this year! It's the real thing, even if they are sort of on the short and stumpy side!
Look at this! That's Lake Elsinore!