uniquemand
Unbeliever
THATS MY WHOLE F'ING POINT!
How is an entity supposed to make a "free will choice" when in the influence of ITS PROCESSOR!?
Would you ask one of your processees to go into business with you or become personal friends in the glow of their awakening awareness? It seems a situation that needs a bit of distance to mitigate the obvious chance of influence.
Ah, I see. Yes, actually, if one of my "processees" wanted to go into business or something, afterwards, I wouldn't have any problem with that. I'd be suspicious of transference, but I would look into it, discharge any possibility of that, and then go ahead. I see your point better, now, though.
Well, for me the whole thing is theoretical, because I don't believe in bts (except as mockups that the person is creating, themselves, in which case, going to business with yourself isn't such a bad thing).