What's new

The Mayo Challenge

TheRealNoUser

Patron with Honors
On the webpage "Mayo: Open Letter"
http://www.freezone.org/reports/e_mayool.htm

David Mayo wrote:
"In April of 1982, I received a long and detailed letter from LRH. It assigned me the full responsibility for the tech and for his technical hats for the next 20 to 25 years. (After the passage of this 20-25 years, he stated that he would return in his next lifetime to reassume his tech hats)."

So, just to prove your claim - since you must have kept a copy of the letter - could you post a scan of this letter signed by L. Ron Hubbard for us all to see.

Also, since it is 25 years since he snuffed it in the back of a crappy little caravan pumped full of Vistaril, you must also know the name of the current incarnation of L. Ron Hubbard - since he is now ready to reassume his tech hats.

C'mon then ! Let's have it ! Who is it? What's his email address? Photo?

No? . . . I thought as much. You're as much full of crap as L. Ron Hubbard himself. You must be low on funds or something, and ready for a piece of the action now that the CoS is falling apart. It's all about money with $cientologists, whether in the official organization or not. It's all about getting vulnerable, rich suckers to believe in the scam. If you did come up with half the tech, as claimed, then you are as guilty as Hubturd himself for ruining countless lives.

FoTi

Crusader
On the webpage "Mayo: Open Letter"
http://www.freezone.org/reports/e_mayool.htm

You're as much full of crap as L. Ron Hubbard himself. You must be low on funds or something, and ready for a piece of the action now that the CoS is falling apart. It's all about money with $cientologists, whether in the official organization or not. It's all about getting vulnerable, rich suckers to believe in the scam. If you did come up with half the tech, as claimed, then you are as guilty as Hubturd himself for ruining countless lives.

Forum Rules

1. Treat others with respect.
You are to respect every other user on the board despite any personal, religious and political differences. The following will not be tolerated:
Personal insults
Ad hominems
Threats or promotion of violence

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
Wow, The Real No User. That's a name that's a blast from the ars past. A real
antago post iirc.

The problem is that David Mayo has a gag order that would choke a dinosaur and is not going to answer questions like these. At least not at this time.

MostlyLurker

Patron Meritorious
I see many little misconceptions here, a lot of make wrong, a bolded word that assumes too much, a tone level that is not really happiness and an effort to survive by giving false indications to others. How making David wrong makes you right? What problem are you trying to solve?
Hang on here and tell us your story. :hug:

Last edited:

uniquemand

Unbeliever
Wow, The Real No User. That's a name that's a blast from the ars past. A real
antago post iirc.

The problem is that David Mayo has a gag order that would choke a dinosaur and is not going to answer questions like these. At least not at this time.

I wouldn't dignify that post with an answer, anyway. People have a right to their feelings, and to say what they please. Doesn't mean we have to like it, or give answer.

TheRealNoUser

Patron with Honors
If he is who he claims to be, this Mayo is a person who has created much of the Scientology technology that has ruined people's lives. There are countless thousands of individuals who have spent their life savings, and have had their lives absolutely ruined by following these insane teachings. You bet I'm angry, just as I would be if Hubbard himself turned up here.

The name of this message board is "Ex Scientologist Message Board". Ex being the operative word.

Now Mayo turns up here expecting to be treated like some Golden Being. Well, sorry - he's simply not. He's a conman just like Hubbard. He supported Hubbard. He wrote the materials for Hubbard. He's just as guilty.

These are not insults. They are facts, like them or not. Hubbard and Mayo's creations have ruined lives and killed people.

You're all acting like this is some nice little game that we all played, and now it's over and we can all have a good laugh about it. Well it's not over, and I have no reason to propitiate to this person. There are thousands of people still in a dire and dangerous position right now because of Hubbard and Mayo.

uniquemand

Unbeliever
2. He might have read any one of hundreds or thousands of posts about Hubbard and Denk/Vistaril on A.R.S. and then elsewhere.

TheRealNoUser

Patron with Honors
Mayo, I have done more on my own to damage Scientology than you can possibly imagine. I utterly despise Scientology, Hubbard, The Dwarf Miscavige, all the current ex-Scieno execs making their own little blogs, and you.

Your excuse is very convenient. The most important document of your life "got stolen" without any copies made. Right.

You have not helped anyone. You helped create the cult that destroyed people. That's your legacy.

Re: your last question - Keywords; Hubbard, vistaril - There's a new tool called Google. Perhaps you've heard of it.

P.S. I'm glad you're showing your true colors finally. Just like Hubbard.

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
TheRealNoUser - If you have some legitimate questions for David Mayo then go ahead and ask him. If you are here just to cause distraction & noise you won't last long. This is your warning. It's the only one you are going to get.

uniquemand

Unbeliever
At least he has the courage to face the public, unlike most of the people who were in top positions. It's lucky that people like "therealnouser" don't actually determine what anyone's legacy is, other than their own, which, apparently, is obvious and infantile efforts to "press buttons".

VaD

Gold Meritorious Patron
snip
I utterly despise ... all the current ex-Scieno execs making their own little blogs.

snip

You have not helped anyone.

snip

Re: "...ALL... little blogs". - Little strange to hear it from anti-scientologist.

Re: "haven't helped anyone". - That's quite a statement. I heard the opposite. (Sometimes, even pure presence of a person and him listening to you can help, you know?).

And again: Why so angry?

Nicole

Silver Meritorious Patron
@ TheRealNoUser

Have you ever heard that people CAN change their opinion, their lives etc.?