What's new

The MEST Universe

Vinaire

Sponsor
A body provides a portal to the MEST universe just like a computer terminal provides a portal to Internet.

It is addiction to Internet and to sites like Ex-Scient ologist Message Board, which makes the computer terminal important... well, there are other reasons too.

Similarly, it could be the addiction to the games and sensations which the MEST universe provides, which makes the body very important...

That sound interesting!

Vinaire

Sponsor
Communication to the MEST Universe!!!

Exactly...

The MEST universe is the ex-thetan Message Board.

Ha! Never looked it that way before...

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
A poem I wrote thirty years ago:

BODY

Worship not a lump of meat
It matters not as such
It magnifies sensation
Mere a crippled being's crutch

But I prefer your explanation, Vinaire.

Paul

Tanstaafl

Crusader
Here is an interesting question that came to my mind while I was on the treadmill.

What problem does a body solve?

I am letting the answers come.

Perhaps it solves:

Not wanting to be pan-determined.

Not wanting to be a thetan.

Not wanting to be recognised.

Not wanting to exercise power.

Not being able to duplicate or symapthise with thetans already in bodies.

Not being able to forget.

Just a few random thoughts.

Vinaire

Sponsor
A poem I wrote thirty years ago:

BODY

Worship not a lump of meat
It matters not as such
It magnifies sensation
Mere a crippled being's crutch

But I prefer your explanation, Vinaire.

Paul

Thanks. What you wrote certainly applies.

Talking about poems here is one I wrote in 1995. I especially liked the shape it turned out to have. :)

GOD

You say,
God is far more than
The abstract reality of laws and principles.
That God can be anything.

That is interesting!

Then God can be me
God can also be you.
And what do you know
That is true!

God plus certain ignorance is me,
And, God plus certain considerations are you.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Talking about poems here is one I wrote in 1995. I especially liked the shape it turned out to have. :)

Yes, nice shape indeed. I experimented with poem shape for a few days in 1996 with "rectilinear poetry", where each line must have the exact same number of characters. If you read it in a proportional font--like most fonts online--it loses its impact. I'll give an example here, a version of William Blake's Tyger. Apart from an original one or two, I picked some famous poems from John Donne, Christopher Marlowe, Edgar Allen Poe, Robert Herrick, Lewis Carroll, Samuel Taylor Coleridge, William Wordsworth, and Alfred Lord Tennyson.

My intention was to transpose the originals into rectilinear versions, without significantly changing the meaning or character of the original. I felt like I managed it with all, except for a Shakespeare sonnet that I just couldn't manage without degrading it more than was acceptable to me. That is the point at which I appreciated Shakespeare's skill (or whoever was writing under his name).

All those poems are visible online in a rec.arts.poems thread, but in a proportional font, so the effect is lost.

Sorry for hijacking your thread in this off-topic direction, Vinaire. Couldn't resist!

Tyger, Tyger, here burning bright
In blackened forests of the night
What immortal hand or awesome eye
Could frame thy fearful symmetry?

In what far-flung deeps and skies
Burnt the fire of thine own eyes!
On what wings dare he now aspire?
What the hand dare hold the fire?

And what shoulders, and what art,
Do twist the sinews of thy heart?
And when thy heart begins to beat
What dread hand; what dread feet?

What the hammer? What the chain?
In what furnace forg'd thy brain?
What the anvil? What dread grasp
Dare all its deadly terror clasp?

When the stars threw their spears
Watering heaven with their tears:
Did he now smile his work to see?
He who'd made the Lamb make thee?

Tyger, Tyger, here burning bright
In blackened forests of the night
What immortal hand or awesome eye
Could frame thy fearful symmetry?

Paul

Vinaire

Sponsor
This post is dedicated to Alan.

1. Before the beginning was a Cause and the entire purpose of the Cause was the creation of effect.
2. In the beginning and forever is the decision and the decision is TO BE.
3. The first action of beingness is to assume a viewpoint.
4. The second action of beingness is to extend from the viewpoint, points to view, which are dimension points.
5. Thus there is space created, for the definition of space is: viewpoint of dimension. And the purpose of a dimension point is space and a point of view.
6. The action of a dimension point is reaching and withdrawing.

A dimension point is simply a point to view. It is extended from the viewpoint to be viewed. In that extension we have the creation of a dimension. This dimension makes it possible to view the dimension point by differentiating it from the viewpoint. We call this dimension “space.”

The dimension point may or may not have its own “internal dimensions.” We may only see certain characteristics at a certain distance and in a certain direction. These characteristics, the distance, and the direction provide a certain point of view.

But how are the characteristics, the distance, and the dimension determined or even recognized? There has to be some reference point, or datum of comparable magnitude. That has to be the postulate comprising the viewpoint from which all the dimension points have been extended.

But the viewpoint cannot view that postulate because that is what it is. There is no dimension between that postulate and the viewpoint. An analogy will be a person not able to view his face, or an eye not able to view itself, directly. What it views is the reflection of that postulate in the dimension points extended out by it.

One would have to reverse the process, i.e. withdraw all the dimension points back into the viewpoint to recover the postulate comprising the viewpoint. But this would not be awareness, because awareness depends on space. This would be something more basic than awareness. Let’s call it knowingness.

This may also be referred to as the action of AS-ISNESS resulting in KNOWINGNESS.

Thus, when we are creating, we are applying our knowingness, we are thinking outside the box; and this may be referred to as extending out the dimension points. And, when we are truly appreciating what is out there we are reducing their significance, and this may be referred to as drawing back the dimension points.

We just have to do it all the way.

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron
This post is dedicated to Alan.

But the viewpoint cannot view that postulate because that is what it is. There is no dimension between that postulate and the viewpoint. An analogy will be a person not able to view his face, or an eye not able to view itself, directly. What it views is the reflection of that postulate in the dimension points extended out by it.

You are constantly omitting the most important part - as has Scio by the way.

YOU.

You are the creator of the intention that creates the postulate - that in turn becomes the viewpoint - dimension point - and/or anchor point.

One would have to reverse the process, i.e. withdraw all the dimension points back into the viewpoint to recover the postulate comprising the viewpoint.

You mean reverse the Scio Tech.

There is much simpler way to do this.......saves millions of hours.

Process from the positive.

Get the YOU there - the manifestations are immediately self evident.......of course YOU would be immediately exterior.

This step takes less than one minute to do on most people.....except Scio's.

You then process what is right in front of you spiritually in PT.

But this would not be awareness, because awareness depends on space.

This would be something more basic than awareness. Let?s call it knowingness.

This may also be referred to as the action of AS-ISNESS resulting in KNOWINGNESS.

Thus, when we are creating, we are applying our knowingness, we are thinking outside the box; and this may be referred to as extending out the dimension points. And, when we are truly appreciating what is out there we are reducing their significance, and this may be referred to as drawing back the dimension points.

This would be deadly as you would unmock your PT existence. This is not advisable unless you want to be taken-over and created as a dot or bt.

We just have to do it all the way.

My advice is to set up your own optimums - and put them in place. That way you can operate at a fun, passionate, worthwhile level of existence. :)

You can then help others do the same and slowly as the processes run you end up with a heaven on earth - it might take awhile. But it is a fun, wise, caring, loving postion, beingness and game. :) :) :)

Alan
________
1941 FORD SPECIFICATIONS

Last edited:

Vinaire

Sponsor
The Dimension Point again!

Here are my latest rumination on the dimension point.

1. Before the beginning was a Cause and the entire purpose of the Cause was the creation of effect.
2. In the beginning and forever is the decision and the decision is TO BE.
3. The first action of beingness is to assume a viewpoint.
4. The second action of beingness is to extend from the viewpoint, points to view, which are dimension points.
5. Thus there is space created, for the definition of space is: viewpoint of dimension. And the purpose of a dimension point is space and a point of view.
7. And from the viewpoint to the dimension points there are connection and interchange. Thus new dimension points are made. Thus there is communication.

A dimension point is simply a point to view. It is extended from the viewpoint to be viewed. In that extension we have the creation of a dimension. This dimension makes it possible to view the dimension point by differentiating it from the viewpoint. We call this dimension “space.”

The dimension point may or may not have its own “internal dimensions.” We may only see certain characteristics at a certain distance and in a certain direction. The direction, distance, and the characteristics provide a certain point of view.

The direction, distance, and the characteristics of the dimension points are totally arbitrary, since there is no reference point prior to them. These primary dimension points may be referred to as postulates. These postulates may be replaced by new postulates with no other requirement than arbitrary impulse.

The viewpoint may perceive the postulates it has extended. It may interchange one postulate with another and perceive the effect. It may connect one postulate with another and perceive the effect. Thus, it generates secondary dimension points as a result.

Thus, there is the ability to postulate, to perceive, to evaluate, and to hold an opinion about it. The manifestation of this ability involves communication.

8. And thus there is light.
9. And thus there is energy.
10. And thus there is life.

The abilities to postulate, perceive, and evaluate manifest themselves as light and energy, and form the very basis of all life.

The primary postulates provide the reference point for all subsequent dimension points, which may be referred to as data. The data may then be grouped as knowledge. The whole complexity of postulates and subsequent dimension points may be extended and withdrawn instantaneously by a viewpoint.

11. But there are other viewpoints and these viewpoints out- thrust points to view. And there comes about an interchange amongst viewpoints; but the interchange is never otherwise than in terms of exchanging dimension points.

A viewpoint is not alone. There are other viewpoints, which are also postulating, perceiving, and evaluating independently. A viewpoint may become aware of a postulate extended by another viewpoint, and still not know the existence of that other viewpoint. Only by interacting with postulates that it may conclude that there is another independent viewpoint behind it.

12. The dimension point can be moved by the viewpoint, for the viewpoint, in addition to creative ability and consideration, possesses volition and potential independence of action; and the viewpoint, viewing dimension points, can change in relation to its own or other dimension points or viewpoints. Thus comes about all the fundamentals there are to motion.

A viewpoint may either make a change in what it is viewing, or change the way it is viewing it, totally independently and arbitrarily. This forms the basis of all motion. Thus, when there is motion one should clarify if what one is viewing is moving, or if one is simply changing one’s viewpoint.

13. The dimension points are each and every one, whether large or small, solid. And they are solid solely because the viewpoints say they are solid.

It is one’s viewpoint and postulates that ultimately determine what one is viewing.

To be continued...

Vinaire

Sponsor
Factors revisited

DIMENSION POINTS - Points to view
VIEWPOINT - Point of view
DIMENSION - The distance of dimension point from the viewpoint (the extension)
SPACE - Viewpoint of dimension
ANCHOR POINT - A dimension point at the outermost boundary of space. It “stretches” the space the most. It defines the space.

Question:

Is DIMENSION (as interpreted above) the distance from the viewpoint to the dimension point? Can we define DIMENSION in terms of “extension of viewpoint”?

Vinaire

Sponsor

I have been wondering about this factor for quite some time. but this factor seems to underlie:
(a) memory
(b) a roaming vision
(c) as-isness (creation and destruction)

Last edited:

Vinaire

Sponsor
Cells, colonies, and aggregations

(THE FACTORS)

7.And from the viewpoint to the dimension points there are connection and interchange. Thus new dimension points are made. Thus there is communication.

11. But there are other viewpoints and these viewpoints out- thrust points to view. And there comes about an interchange amongst viewpoints; but the interchange is never otherwise than in terms of exchanging dimension points.

16. The viewpoint can combine dimension points into forms and the forms can be simple or complex and can be at different distances from the viewpoints and so there can be combinations of form. And the forms are capable of motion and the viewpoints are capable of motion and so there can be motion of forms.

(From THE ORIGINAL THESIS)

By derivation from the first workable axiom, we come into possession of the second. In obedience to the command “survive”, life took on the form of a cell which, joining with other cells, formed a colony. The cell, by procreating, expanded the colony. The colony, by procreation, formed other colonies. Colonies of different types united and necessity, mutation and natural selection brought about specializing which increased the complexity of the colonies until they became an aggregation. The problems of the colonial aggregation were those of food, protection and procreation. In various ways a colonial aggregation of cells became a standardized unity and any advanced colonial aggregation came into possession by necessity, mutation and natural selection of a central control system.

Is it not then natural to have "independent" Scientology groups form?

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron
DIMENSION POINTS - Points to view
SPACE - Viewpoint of dimension
ANCHOR POINT - A dimension point at the outermost boundary of space. It ?stretches? the space the most. It defines the space.

Question:

Is DIMENSION (as interpreted above) the distance from the viewpoint to the dimension point? Can we define DIMENSION in terms of ?extension of viewpoint??

Can we define DIMENSION in terms of ?extension of viewpoint?? YES!

Multi-DIMENSION POINTS - Points to view

At Least 8 ANCHOR POINTS - A dimension point at the outermost boundary of space. It ?stretches? the space the most. It defines the space.

SPACE - The product of the holographic use of viewpoints - dimension points and at least 8 anchor points.

This is possibly one of the best area to clay demo possible.

Be sure to indicate and include exactly where you are viewing the clay demo from.

You almost cannot help it - you will go exterior doing this.

Alan
________
YAMAHA SY99 HISTORY

Last edited:

Vinaire

Sponsor
Can we define DIMENSION in terms of “extension of viewpoint”? YES!

Multi-DIMENSION POINTS - Points to view

At Least 8 ANCHOR POINTS - A dimension point at the outermost boundary of space. It “stretches” the space the most. It defines the space.

SPACE - The product of the holographic use of viewpoints - dimension points and at least 8 anchor points.

This is possibly one of the best area to clay demo possible.

Be sure to indicate and include exactly where you are viewing the clay demo from.

You almost cannot help it - you will go exterior doing this.

Alan

Beautiful!

I finally got it about the "holographic use of viewpoints."

You are right about going exterior.

Vinaire

Sponsor
The Game

THE GAME

Brooding...
Just myself beside
Knowing all
No goals unreached.