What's new

The Road to RPF.

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
When was the RPF biggest in PAC ? When Big Blue needed reno'd.

When was the RPF biggest at Flag ? When the Fort Harrison needed reno'd.

Just sort of worked out that way, huh ?

I know a guy who spent 4 years on the RPF, why ? Turns out he missed a with hold on his senior who was screwing one of his juniors ( both married to other people ). His senior told him after he got off the RPF - and he never had any clue they had a thing going.

I remember a guy who 3 years into the RPF still didn't know why he was sent there, just was told by some senior " Report to the RPF". He did... clueless.

Did anybody EVER think the chain link fences were to keep people OUT ? ROFL !

Last edited:
G

Gottabrain

When was the RPF biggest in PAC ? When Big Blue needed reno'd.

When was the RPF biggest at Flag ? When the Fort Harrison needed reno'd.

Just sort of worked out that way, huh ?

I know a guy who spent 4 years on the RPF, why ? Turns out he missed a with hold on his senior who was screwing one of his juniors ( both married to other people ). His senior told him after he got off the RPF - and he never had any clue they had a thing going.

I remember a guy who 3 years into the RPF still didn't know why he was sent there, just was told by some senior " Report to the RPF". He did... clueless.

Did anybody EVER think the chain link fences were to keep people OUT ? ROFL !

You are SO SO right.

But the chain link fences - they originally came with Big Blue when the property was empty for what was it - three years? Yeh, they were left up for about two years after the purchase in order to keep people in, and that's why there were guards at the gates, then.

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
the road to RPF....

1. Be honest
2. Keep your integrity in
3. Treat others the way you would like to be treated
4. Honor your parents and take care of them
5. Don't lie
6. Don't cheat
7. Don't murder
8. Your spouse is more important than any organization - god intended it to be that way - the family unit is the most important institution on the planet - the only one that really matters.
9. Don't steal
10. Brush your teeth

If you violate any one of these in the SEA MORGUE - you may end up in the HOLE:omg:

Moosejewels

Patron Meritorious
. . snip . . . Two months later I was passing by the Big Blue building when I saw Christy in the window of a classroom located at the ground floor. She was standing on her knees in front of a man whom I have never seen before.

Okay. I want to know, and not for any perverted reasons, just what the hell she was doing on her knees in front of this guy. Was it of a sexual nature or was he just abusing a junior staff member physically and verbally? I learned of sexual antics between staff and staff plus staff and public at my org and it was just one of the factors that taught me what staff ethics really meant. There ain't any ! The most ethical group on the planet, weren't.
I apologize for speaking in such general terms. Of course there we ethical staff members. Somewhere. I apologize if I somewhat derailed this thread.
:duh:

Last edited:

Bill

Gold Meritorious Patron
Great post, Demented.

You were fortunate that those who were discussing you actually considered someone might refuse. Many of us (like me) were physically forced onto the RPF and our belongings and children taken. Refusal wasn't an option. I was told, "You have to route out through the RPF." Took a year, including two RPF's RPF assignments and round-the-clock supervision right up until the last few weeks.
I remember, way back when I was in the Sea Org, I was once on night watch. Part of the duties was to go into the MAA's office to check the window was secure. While walking through the office, I spotted a "csw" sitting on the MAA's desk to send me to the RPF!

As you might expect, I gave that quite a bit of thought the rest of the night. My conclusion was that I would never agree to go. Period. For some reason, they never tried to send me to the RPF, I don't know why. Strange times!

Bill

Demented LRH

Patron Meritorious
Okay. I want to know, and not for any perverted reasons, just what the hell she was doing on her knees in front of this guy. Was it of a sexual nature or was he just abusing a junior staff member physically and verbally? I learned of sexual antics between staff and staff plus staff and public at my org and it was just one of the factors that taught me what staff ethics really meant. There ain't any ! The most ethical group on the planet, weren't.
I apologize for speaking in such general terms. Of course there we ethical staff members. Somewhere. I apologize if I somewhat derailed this thread.
:duh:
You did not derail this thread. I was asked this question earlier, and I responded to it. Please, go back and find my response.

In short -- she criticized Hubbard's brainchild in a phone conversation.

Xenu's Boyfriend

Silver Meritorious Patron
This may seem like a naive question, but if the police were to go to the INT Base, smash through the gate and ask to see everyone on the RPF, giving them the option to leave - realistically: how many do you think would actually pack their bags and go? Sometimes I fear that even with the police involved, the brainwashing is so extreme, that they would fight to stay...the biggest razor fences are in the mind...

Adam7986

Declared SP
Computer Org

Computer Org AKA INCOMM.

There is a very long story about how everyone at INCOMM ended up on the RPF because the computer system got hacked. Even someone that was there to investigate and had nothing to do with the whole situation got wrapped up in it and sent to the RPF. It is a terrifying story.

What Really Happened at Scientology's secret INCOMM facility

n St. Valentine's Day, February, 1995, a very strange thing happened in LA. All the personnel of INCOMM, along with a number of others who had dealings with INCOMM, disappeared behind the org's perpetually locked doors in the "Big Blue" complex. They no longer appeared at meals in their private dining room, even those who had non-INCOMM spouses they normally dined with. In fact, they never even came home any more. Late at night and early in the morning, they could sometimes be seen parading single file, under the eagle eyes of imported security guards, from the INCOMM offices to a locked stairwell that leads to the INCOMM berthing wing on the fourth floor of the Main Building (the Y-shaped building that fronts on Fountain Avenue).

Thirty seconds later I walked in to a huge, linoleum-floored room with dozens of people standing in two long rows. One row was males, the other females. There were a few people standing around them in missionaire uniforms. Nobody explained anything; nobody said a word, except a missionaire who gave me a manila envelope and told me to write my name on it, empty my pockets into it, and put my pager in as well. I complied. He sealed the envelope and put it on a row of tables covered with similar envelopes. He told me to spread my feet and hold my arms out, and he frisked me. Then he went over me with a metal-detecting wand. Satisfied, he sent me to stand in the male line.

Adam7986

Declared SP
This may seem like a naive question, but if the police were to go to the INT Base, smash through the gate and ask to see everyone on the RPF, giving them the option to leave - realistically: how many do you think would actually pack their bags and go? Sometimes I fear that even with the police involved, the brainwashing is so extreme, that they would fight to stay...the biggest razor fences are in the mind...

Classic Stockholm's Syndrome.

renegade

Silver Meritorious Patron
Great post, Demented.

You were fortunate that those who were discussing you actually considered someone might refuse. Many of us (like me) were physically forced onto the RPF and our belongings and children taken. Refusal wasn't an option. I was told, "You have to route out through the RPF." Took a year, including two RPF's RPF assignments and round-the-clock supervision right up until the last few weeks.

That is so horrible an inhumane. It shows the strength & resilience you have to have survived that kind of torture.

While in the RPF's RPF, did you know the late Henry Woodruff and why he was kept there for so long? He used to be an IAS advanceman and I bet he had some dirt on the cult, bigtime!

That is so horrible an inhumane. It shows the strength & resilience you have to have survived that kind of torture.

While in the RPF's RPF, did you know the late Henry Woodruff and why he was kept there for so long? He used to be an IAS advanceman and I bet he had some dirt on the cult, bigtime!

Henry Woodruff passed? Did I miss that? Any particulars? Thankx