What's new

The RTC Representative Network

mate

Patron Meritorious
The RTC Representative Network was just being established towards the end of my scientology career, which was in the mid ‘80s. The RTC Reps were highly tech trained and as I understood it, they were there to enforce standard tech. This rather surprised me as the Senior C/S network was doing just that.

When the existence of the SP Hall, or “the Hole”, became public knowledge, thanks to “Blown For Good” Marc Headley, together with other astonishing revelations, I couldn’t get my head around the fact that all of David Miscavige’s senior executives were given suspended SP Declares. These included all of his Inspector Generals, CO WDC, CO CMOI, ED Int and his Exec Ints. I could not see how any of his orders could be implemented without these key terminals.

Then I discovered that the role of the RTC Representative had changed. That each CLO as well as each Org that was delivering advanced levels such as power and/or OT levels, had its own RTC Representative. In addition, I discovered that their principle function, was the implementation of David Miscavige orders. Failure to follow or refusal to follow a Miscavige order was an instant RPF assignment. Miscavige orders are senior to LRH polices.

What does this all mean? Well, Miscavige has removed from post his Inspector generals, CO WDC, ED Int and his Exec Ints. This is correct with respect to the Senior Danger Formula. But he is also bypassing FCB, Flag Command Bureau, and they are still on post together with all the networks, such as LRHComm, Flag Rep, FBO, and OSAInt. These are all in danger as a result but still on post doing their thing. (See below for the Senior Danger Formula.)

No wonder the “stats” are crashing worldwide and will continue to do so. And what is the condition below danger? Yes, you’re right, Non-Existence.

Farewell the Church of Scientology.

If there is anyone posting here, who is a former RTC Representative, could you PM me. Your communication will be treated confidentially.

The Scientology Senior Danger Formula

1. Bypass (ignore the junior normally in charge of the activity - handle it personally)

2. Handle the situation and any danger in it

3. Assign the area where it had to be handled a Danger Condition

4. Handle the personnel by Ethics Investigation and Committee of Evidence

5. Reorganize the activity so that the situation does not repeat

6. Recommend any firm policy that will hereafter detect and/or prevent the condition from recurring.

mate

Patron Meritorious
I am a little bit surprised that no one has commented on the significance of the role of the RTC Rep Network.

In carrying out Miscavige's orders, the reps as a group, would be fully aware of the flow of funds and their destinations and some may even have access. As a group they are running the CofS. You may be thinking, "So .....".

Well, Rathbun is a former RTC Inspector General. He would be fully aware of who are the key members of this network. No doubt, they have worked closely with Rathbun, and no doubt, he would be aware of their backgrounds. He was Inspector General for Ethics, was he not? So if anything happened to Miscavige, he could effortlessly move in.

Perhaps his plans and indeed, his behaviour, are more real than we have given him credit for.

Just a thought.

David

Doom

Lurking.
Mate I think the RTC network was pretty much another way for RTC (read Miscabbage) to bypass the normal command channels therefore giving more control to the powers that be.

So yes your assesment is as far as I can see is correct.

Miscabbage is just a law unto himself. but maybe for not too much longer.

Balthasar

Patron Meritorious
> snip <

Well, Rathbun is a former RTC Inspector General. He would be fully aware of who are the key members of this network. No doubt, they have worked closely with Rathbun, and no doubt, he would be aware of their backgrounds. He was Inspector General for Ethics, was he not? So if anything happened to Miscavige, he could effortlessly move in.

Perhaps his plans and indeed, his behaviour, are more real than we have given him credit for.

Just a thought.

David

Could Rathbun really effortlessly move in if Miscavige were gone?

I doubt it.

Just after a minute watching his "briefing from the shack" (couldn't take much more than that sorry...), I was convinced that he either must have lost his marbles or gotten a shovel of CoS's "black NOTs".

Even if we'd think public opinion about Scn couldn't get any worse after Miscavige, a Rathbun as COB might prove us wrong!

Beside that, I don't believe that RTC Reps know that much about money flows etc. They are just spies to detect disaffection rather than watching Tech being applied.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BZxxlAsQ6c