What's new

Tom Cruise's Sci-cult sister Lee Ann De Vette 'to be deposed'

Arthur Dent

Silver Meritorious Patron
Good - glad the whole family gets a wog sec check. His sister is so brainwashed by the cult and she is going to feel like such a fool when she finds out the entire church is a scam

:yes: that will teach Tom Cruise to cry about how hard he works for millions of dollars - and how it is worse than fighting in Afghanistan. She can drill her "TR-LIE" and lie like she has been for her whole life whilst in the cult of Scientology.

Tom is really looking so stupid and making Scientology look even creepier...

Fantastic...CONTINUE...:yes:

remember...the truth will never be exposed as long as you keep lying...Tom did chose his cult over his family!! I wish he had not - they were a nice family!!

Being a scientologist, even with the bestest TRs, is in no way training for a wog sec check! (lol at the term, IM) She should be prepared to have her ass handed to her.

Gib

Crusader
Well, Bauer seems to be taking this lemon and making it into lemonade.

If Cruise thought that by hitting them with this lawsuit he'd get them to back down and apologize, he was definitely mistaken.

I definitely get the impression he was given no - or bad - legal advice about going down this road to begin with. Or, he was warned that it might not go his way, and he ignored it.

The way that it's shaking out, he's going to wind up with more bad PR than he started with.

Sticks and stones will hurt me, but words will never harm me.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sticks_and_Stones_(nursery_rhyme)

"This sentiment is reflected in/reflects the common law of civil assault, which holds that mere name-calling does not give rise to a cause of action, while putting someone in fear of physical violence does"

In our civilized world, words do have an effect. If you gots money. And both parties have money. You can sue each other.

And for what, for one to apologize to another for name (words) calling. :laugh:

And PR purposes. :hysterical:

"A response to an insult, implying that "You might be hurt able to hurt me by physical force but not by insults".

http://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/sticks-and-stones-may-break-my-bones.html

Tom Cruise is so OT, he has to use the legal courts of the land of the law to get an apology.

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Hey, Tom Cruise,

why don't you just call the magazine and tell them your side of the story, tell them the truth?

I mean you have learned from scientology on how to communicate to anybody about anything, Grade 0,

and you have done the PRO TR's which means you can handle any conversation,

and you are OT having been audited by Marty Rathburn,

so why not use these scientology OT abilities to handle your dispute with this magazine?

Why do you have to sue them for name calling?

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
I just saw my incomplete post about Barbara Ayash ... IRL has been hectic, I'll try to come back to that soon :)

Yeah, she's still kicking. Her granddaughter, Marylen, got wind that Marty was talking about her & jumped on his blog & WWP to slime critics. After I posted information on Barbara & her Scientologist family, Marylen posted..

"To Marty, Anonymous, Smurf and everyone else on here.. I am the Step-Grandaughter of Barbara Ayash. You think you know what you're talking about, but unfortunately you again do not have all the data here, and really it's none of any of your business on a personal level. If you are so interested in "assisting" my Step-Grandmother to go as far as to friend me on facebook and then take my personal photos and then post them on this site, then you are completely out ethics, and really aren't interested in trying to help anyone but your own self. How devious and deceptive of an individual are you? What, do you not have a life of your own to concern yourself with?? As for the "gentleman" in the photo, he is my father, and yes the woman is my mother.

As for Marty's statement of "bit the dust", she's got a lot of fight left in her, hence her reach. The fact that her donations have dropped tremendously, that she lost the love of her life of 50 years, and is facing losing her life's work, does no where near imply that she has bitten the dust yet. The fact that her supporters have dissipated in these last couple of years, factors in a variety of reasons, but primarily age, and income are the primaries. I suggest to any of you, that if you want to help Barbara and her campaign, then do so.. but to talk smack, and act like you are doing some kind of "investigative work".. ha.. I think you need to truly have some facts before you go on a forum and blast people. Get a life, and get a clue.

To set it straight, Barbara was married to my Grandfather, if you really need to know. As for the SAGE campaign.. "you know not what you speak of", for since my Grandfather's passing in February, Barbara doesn't have anyone to reg the monies needed in order to keep the contest going, as a non-profit company, it strictly functions on donations, no one to call or promote to receive donations = bankruptcy. Barbara as you can see by her letter has a hard enough time making ends meat and I'm sure the letter was her last ditch attempt to raise money to keep the contest going, as she has no help (staff or otherwise) to continue in her life's work.. which by the way was to only help the youth, by which of knowingness and application of morals (obviously something lacking here on this forum). Keep in mind she is 79 years old, and unfortunately lives by herself, so aiding her is most difficult to say the least, I have my own family as you can see, my own career, etc..

Now companies advertise everyday because they can afford to, unfortunately SAGE/CBAA do not have those funds, heck regular people ask for help everyday.. and some people give help everyday, really is it so wrong of her to plead for help to save something that has helped save others from themselves and the evils of society for the past 20 plus years?? To which I assisted for 10 years, as I believe with morals of any kind will improve anyone's life, I chose to pursue my own career and dreams, but I find there is nothing wrong with Treating others the way you want to be treated, or using TWTH as a guide, just as those use the bible, Buddhism or the like,. I'm a free spirit who accepts others for who they are and what they believe in, that we may all disagree at one time or another, who deals in facts, not fiction. Therefore, understand that we as humans, have flaws and will make mistakes, and misjudgements. It's the constant learning and changing which will define us who we are and what we do.

So, now that you've heard it straight from the source, make your own determination and either decide to aid the SAGE campaign because you believe in our children having the ability to use morals as a basic foundation (don't act like everyone has them either, because unless you're taught them, it's not an automatic natural ability) to become decent humans. But don't sit on your pedestals and try to read into something you have no idea about, because someone like me will be more than happy to bring you back down to earth. As for you smurf I will find out who you are, I will be reporting your butt to facebook, and you may be hearing from my attorney for posting my personal photos and information." - sageuser - Oct 21, 2011.

https://whyweprotest.net/community/threads/marty-ias-atrocities-part-two-–-barbara-ayash.91737/

Marylen also took issue with this article... http://www.lermanet.com/scientologynews/pasadena-weekly-twth.htm

All said, Marylen's threats were bogus & she moved on.

Anonycat

Crusader
Yeah, she's still kicking. Her granddaughter, Marylen, got wind that Marty was talking about her & jumped on his blog & WWP to slime critics. After I posted information on Barbara & her Scientologist family, Marylen posted..

"To Marty, Anonymous, Smurf and everyone else on here.. I am the Step-Grandaughter of Barbara Ayash. You think you know what you're talking about, but unfortunately you again do not have all the data here, and really it's none of any of your business on a personal level. If you are so interested in "assisting" my Step-Grandmother to go as far as to friend me on facebook and then take my personal photos and then post them on this site, then you are completely out ethics, and really aren't interested in trying to help anyone but your own self. How devious and deceptive of an individual are you? What, do you not have a life of your own to concern yourself with?? As for the "gentleman" in the photo, he is my father, and yes the woman is my mother.

As for Marty's statement of "bit the dust", she's got a lot of fight left in her, hence her reach. The fact that her donations have dropped tremendously, that she lost the love of her life of 50 years, and is facing losing her life's work, does no where near imply that she has bitten the dust yet. The fact that her supporters have dissipated in these last couple of years, factors in a variety of reasons, but primarily age, and income are the primaries. I suggest to any of you, that if you want to help Barbara and her campaign, then do so.. but to talk smack, and act like you are doing some kind of "investigative work".. ha.. I think you need to truly have some facts before you go on a forum and blast people. Get a life, and get a clue.

To set it straight, Barbara was married to my Grandfather, if you really need to know. As for the SAGE campaign.. "you know not what you speak of", for since my Grandfather's passing in February, Barbara doesn't have anyone to reg the monies needed in order to keep the contest going, as a non-profit company, it strictly functions on donations, no one to call or promote to receive donations = bankruptcy. Barbara as you can see by her letter has a hard enough time making ends meat and I'm sure the letter was her last ditch attempt to raise money to keep the contest going, as she has no help (staff or otherwise) to continue in her life's work.. which by the way was to only help the youth, by which of knowingness and application of morals (obviously something lacking here on this forum). Keep in mind she is 79 years old, and unfortunately lives by herself, so aiding her is most difficult to say the least, I have my own family as you can see, my own career, etc..

Now companies advertise everyday because they can afford to, unfortunately SAGE/CBAA do not have those funds, heck regular people ask for help everyday.. and some people give help everyday, really is it so wrong of her to plead for help to save something that has helped save others from themselves and the evils of society for the past 20 plus years?? To which I assisted for 10 years, as I believe with morals of any kind will improve anyone's life, I chose to pursue my own career and dreams, but I find there is nothing wrong with Treating others the way you want to be treated, or using TWTH as a guide, just as those use the bible, Buddhism or the like,. I'm a free spirit who accepts others for who they are and what they believe in, that we may all disagree at one time or another, who deals in facts, not fiction. Therefore, understand that we as humans, have flaws and will make mistakes, and misjudgements. It's the constant learning and changing which will define us who we are and what we do.

So, now that you've heard it straight from the source, make your own determination and either decide to aid the SAGE campaign because you believe in our children having the ability to use morals as a basic foundation (don't act like everyone has them either, because unless you're taught them, it's not an automatic natural ability) to become decent humans. But don't sit on your pedestals and try to read into something you have no idea about, because someone like me will be more than happy to bring you back down to earth. As for you smurf I will find out who you are, I will be reporting your butt to facebook, and you may be hearing from my attorney for posting my personal photos and information." - sageuser - Oct 21, 2011.

https://whyweprotest.net/community/threads/marty-ias-atrocities-part-two-–-barbara-ayash.91737/

Marylen also took issue with this article... http://www.lermanet.com/scientologynews/pasadena-weekly-twth.htm

All said, Marylen's threats were bogus & she moved on.

Thank you, Smurf, wonderful post! I appreciate it, you don't make long posts very often. :)

Here's one just for you. <3

uufk.jpg

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Sticks and stones will hurt me, but words will never harm me.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sticks_and_Stones_(nursery_rhyme)

"This sentiment is reflected in/reflects the common law of civil assault, which holds that mere name-calling does not give rise to a cause of action, while putting someone in fear of physical violence does"

In our civilized world, words do have an effect. If you gots money. And both parties have money. You can sue each other.

And for what, for one to apologize to another for name (words) calling. :laugh:

And PR purposes. :hysterical:

"A response to an insult, implying that "You might be hurt able to hurt me by physical force but not by insults".

http://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/sticks-and-stones-may-break-my-bones.html

Tom Cruise is so OT, he has to use the legal courts of the land of the law to get an apology.

Hey, Tom Cruise,

why don't you just call the magazine and tell them your side of the story, tell them the truth?

I mean you have learned from scientology on how to communicate to anybody about anything, Grade 0,

and you have done the PRO TR's which means you can handle any conversation,

and you are OT having been audited by Marty Rathburn,

so why not use these scientology OT abilities to handle your dispute with this magazine?

Why do you have to sue them for name calling?

He obviously has missed some BT's - that are attached and still wreaking havoc on his life!:omg:

Xenu's Boyfriend

Silver Meritorious Patron
Tom is so going to regret this lawsuit. It is almost painfully bad judgement on his part. Without a proper star publicist to control him - he is libel to say ANYTHING to protect himself, to protect the church. That Scientology leaked video revealed his mental state. He's not thinking clearly. I think this is going to be a major embarrassment for the church.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Tom is so going to regret this lawsuit. It is almost painfully bad judgement on his part. Without a proper star publicist to control him - he is libel to say ANYTHING to protect himself, to protect the church. That Scientology leaked video revealed his mental state. He's not thinking clearly. I think this is going to be a major embarrassment for the church.

TC's current publicist, Amanda Lundberg, has been mentioned in the depo & I believe some of her emails have been introduced into evidence.

http://www.42west.net/amanda-lundberg.html

Tom relies heavily on his attorney, Bert Fields, to make things go away, but Tom has met his match with Bauer Publishing, which is a huge conglomerate based in Hamburg, Germany. It's already been put in the depo record that TC and his fellow beloved Scilons enjoy accusing media criticizing them as Nazis and/or acting like Nazis. It's also on the record that one of Tom's attorneys deliberately spread false information to other media that Bauer Publishing finances Neo-Nazi activitiies.

I hope Bauer sticks to it's guns & forces TC to withdraw his lawsuit & gets a court order forcing the twat to reimburse Bauer for all legal costs & attorneys fees, which have, no doubt, exceeded $100,000 by now.