What's new

Update on the Sydney Ideal Org situation

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Re: last weekend's Fundraiser in Sydney...

SOME MORE EXCITING NEWS .... SYDNEY IS DONE.

FIND OUT MORE ON SATURDAY NIGHT WITH OUR SPECIAL GUESTS
MALCOLM MCCLINTOCK, RIKKE BEENY AND JACK PINTO

SOME FOOTAGE IS GOING TO BE SHOWN OF THE LAST SYDNEY FUNDRAISER
AND THEY WILL BE GOING OVER HOW THEY ARE GOING TO HELP US GET AUCKLAND DONE.
THEY WILL BE HERE TO ANSWER ANY OF YOUR QUESTIONS SO
JOIN US

THIS SATURDAY, 6.30 DOORS OPEN

Possibly you heard on the grape vine the incredible news that this past weekend, we held a HUGE event in Sydney and got all remaining funds on the board to complete the Sydney Ideal Org renovations funding!!
So we have something very exciting happening in New Zealand this coming weekend — Malcolm McClintock and Rikke Beeny, who did the full fundraising and completed two Ideal Orgs, are coming to Auckland!
They are coming with the very first footage account of the incredible event which completed Sydney — where over one million dollars was fundraised in one night!
They will open the floor to any questions you have.
And they will tell you that Auckland will get done, and how.
With the funds now raised for Sydney, New Zealand is truly the top target for ANZO as the next Ideal Org to open.
Also with what is occurring at Flag right now with Golden Age of Tech II, there has been a very important point announced and it most immediately relates to 5 Orgs – New Zealand is one of them!
Come and meet Malcolm and Rikke and hear all about it! This Saturday night, 6 July, at 6:30pm in the Auckland Org!
All the best,
Lisa Terpstra & Mary-Jane Reeve
Continental Commanding Officer and Senior HAS ANZO

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: last weekend's Fundraiser in Sydney...

SOME MORE EXCITING NEWS .... SYDNEY IS DONE.

FIND OUT MORE ON SATURDAY NIGHT WITH OUR SPECIAL GUESTS
MALCOLM MCCLINTOCK, RIKKE BEENY AND JACK PINTO

SOME FOOTAGE IS GOING TO BE SHOWN OF THE LAST SYDNEY FUNDRAISER
AND THEY WILL BE GOING OVER HOW THEY ARE GOING TO HELP US GET AUCKLAND DONE.
THEY WILL BE HERE TO ANSWER ANY OF YOUR QUESTIONS SO
JOIN US

THIS SATURDAY, 6.30 DOORS OPEN

Possibly you heard on the grape vine the incredible news that this past weekend, we held a HUGE event in Sydney and got all remaining funds on the board to complete the Sydney Ideal Org renovations funding!!
So we have something very exciting happening in New Zealand this coming weekend — Malcolm McClintock and Rikke Beeny, who did the full fundraising and completed two Ideal Orgs, are coming to Auckland!
They are coming with the very first footage account of the incredible event which completed Sydney — where over one million dollars was fundraised in one night!
They will open the floor to any questions you have.
And they will tell you that Auckland will get done, and how.
With the funds now raised for Sydney, New Zealand is truly the top target for ANZO as the next Ideal Org to open.
Also with what is occurring at Flag right now with Golden Age of Tech II, there has been a very important point announced and it most immediately relates to 5 Orgs – New Zealand is one of them!
Come and meet Malcolm and Rikke and hear all about it! This Saturday night, 6 July, at 6:30pm in the Auckland Org!
All the best,
Lisa Terpstra & Mary-Jane Reeve
Continental Commanding Officer and Senior HAS ANZO

:puke:

Did they REALLY get $1,000,000 in a night?:confused2:

Sounds like :bullshit: to me, especially since there's been no crowing about it in Sydney that I've heard.:yes:

If they did do it, have they got the money, or just the "pledges?"

I'm sure Wee Davey is pleased.

:puke:

Did they REALLY get $1,000,000 in a night?:confused2:

Sounds like :bullshit: to me, especially since there's been no crowing about it in Sydney that I've heard.:yes:

If they did do it, have they got the money, or just the "pledges?"

I'm sure Wee Davey is pleased.

Finally beat some rich fucker into handing over the dosh.

I wonder if there are any rich enough cash cows to work on in Auckland The Org staff will be quivering. One or two of them have been already been screwed out of large sums, then they will have about 1 ?? on their public battleplan and maybe a few who don't have the money but may be able to go the remortgage route to Grand Meritorious Supremo Sucker. Let's not forget Mike Ferriss. He can always be Ethics pressured into obsequious acts of propitiation for helping Anonymous to show what fucktards OSA are. Might get enough from him to replace one of the formica bingo tables.I guess the field will be dead of old age on the day the place actually opens.

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron
Finally beat some rich fucker into handing over the dosh.

I wonder if there are any rich enough cash cows to work on in Auckland The Org staff will be quivering. One or two of them have been already been screwed out of large sums, then they will have about 1 ?? on their public battleplan and maybe a few who don't have the money but may be able to go the remortgage route to Grand Meritorious Supremo Sucker. Let's not forget Mike Ferriss. He can always be Ethics pressured into obsequious acts of propitiation for helping Anonymous to show what fucktards OSA are. Might get enough from him to replace one of the formica bingo tables.I guess the field will be dead of old age on the day the place actually opens.

Do you think they would mind too much if I rocked up to their fund-raiser in Auckland? As yet, I don't have any other social engagements on that evening. I'll make an effort be resplendently attired - no "defrocking" (ahem) - wearing my very best dress, jewels and so forth. I have a wonderful formica table I can take along to play bingo off. I do so enjoy a jolly game of bingo. Doesn't everyone? lol.

Kiss kiss Mike. See you Saturday night then eh!

p.s. just to set the record straight, I will be taking my formica bingo table home with me at the end of the evening! Non-negotiable! I am very fond of it!

p.p.s it would be just lovely to see Mary-Jane again. I'm sure the feeling will be mutual. Kiss kiss Mary-Jane.

Do you think they would mind too much if I rocked up to their fund-raiser in Auckland? As yet, I don't have any other social engagements on that evening. I'll make an effort be resplendently attired - no "defrocking" (ahem) - wearing my very best dress, jewels and so forth. I have a wonderful formica table I can take along to play bingo off. I do so enjoy a jolly game of bingo. Doesn't everyone? lol.

Kiss kiss Mike. See you Saturday night then eh!

p.s. just to set the record straight, I will be taking my formica bingo table home with me at the end of the evening! Non-negotiable! I am very fond of it!

p.p.s it would be just lovely to see Mary-Jane again. I'm sure the feeling will be mutual. Kiss kiss Mary-Jane.

Yeah, reckon you should go.

Who is Mary Jane? Is she a dope smoking High Up Scientologist? I hear the scientologists are into weed. Their leader, David Miscavige's sister Denise likes it so much she rented out dope houses so she could always have tenants to hit up for some of it to go with her booze as she sought relief from her 7 year? stint on OT 7. I guess it was out-Drug RD or out Drug RD on one of the BTs? Anyhow, she got arrested and fuck knows what OSA INT have had to tell the local ORG OSAs to prep them for the entheta leaking out worldwide. Did they just say "Hey guys, Denise Miscavige Gentile got ARRESTED for DUI and being a slumlord dope and cocaine house owner and it looks rather embarrassing for our religion and our little leader so get ready with Ron's lying drills, cos you are going to need them"...?

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yeah, reckon you should go.

Who is Mary Jane? Is she a dope smoking High Up Scientologist? I hear the scientologists are into weed. Their leader, David Miscavige's sister Denise likes it so much she rented out dope houses so she could always have tenants to hit up for some of it to go with her booze as she sought relief from her 7 year? stint on OT 7. I guess it was out-Drug RD or out Drug RD on one of the BTs? Anyhow, she got arrested and fuck knows what OSA INT have had to tell the local ORG OSAs to prep them for the entheta leaking out worldwide. Did they just say "Hey guys, Denise Miscavige Gentile got ARRESTED for DUI and being a slumlord dope and cocaine house owner and it looks rather embarrassing for our religion and our little leader so get ready with Ron's lying drills, cos you are going to need them"...?

Mary-Jane is the Snr HAS (been) ANZO.

It is also a slang name for marijuana. Kinda confusing I know, given the current fiasco with what’s-his-names sister.

Mary-Jane (the person, not the marijuana) and I basically think the other is an “evil bitch”. It’s really rather confusing I’m afraid cos Mary-Jane (the person, not the marijuana) wouldn't recognise the truth if she was slapped over the head with it. I personally can vouch for her lack of compassion - and her ability to frame things in a very skewered way. That’s how fanatics are though. Terribly inflexible types.

Anyway can’t chat long, I’m very busy choosing an outfit for Saturday night. One must look the part at a cult of scientology bingo-fundraiser evening.

I’m thinking of wearing my “masquerade ball mask”? What do you reckon? :wink2:

Defrocked apostate enters room of her former cult who are gathered for the evening to fleece several million out of the remaining subscribing sheep. Defrocked apostate is wearing masquerade-ball mask...

The room goes quiet (in scientologese this would read as "their TRs all go out"). Defrocked apostate attempts to reassure them all by cheerfully informing them:

"Everything is just fine! I have brought my own formica bingo table! Let's play!"

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire

Well now, that's a mistake them announcing this. Makes it harder to restart the fundraising when they find they need more money for whatever redo gets ordered. Plus they hadn't even got the money IN THE BANK yet, merely pledged. Tsk tsk. Heads will roll.

Paul

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
I thought so too at first, Paul, but then I realised that there are probably another 2 or 3 mandatory steps requiring repeated rounds of fundraising between Renovations and Official Opening. I think someone wrote about this in discussing one of the other Ideal Orgs.

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Just looking at those photos.... At least 1/2 the crowd are Melbourne Scios. All the entertainment was provided by Melbourne Staff.

Sigh....Melbourne carrying Sydney on its back....nothing has changed :biggrin:.

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
:no:
I'm afraid they did finish the fundraising.

Check out Errol's FB page: https://www.facebook.com/errol.schmidt

Then have a look at the pictures he posted:

https://www.facebook.com/errol.schmidt/photos

But be quick. I doubt Errol's FB will be public for long.

P.S. There is a picture of my friend Georgina in that lot. I haven't seen her for 12 years & miss her.

P.P.S Fuck you Mary Jane Burke!!!!! :coolwink:

Well that was quick.

This content is currently unavailable
The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.

EDIT: Never mind that last. I tried a different route by logging in first, then searching for the guys name and got to the page and the pics.

Gawd I feel sorry for those suckers. :no:

Last edited:

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Just looking at those photos.... At least 1/2 the crowd are Melbourne Scios. All the entertainment was provided by Melbourne Staff.

Sigh....Melbourne carrying Sydney on its back....nothing has changed :biggrin:.

Melbourne's probably doing amends for not booming straight up and vertical with their Idle Morgue:biggrin:

AND all of their Oatees need their elig for the next time they do the New Improved Bridge:roflmao:

Glad I'm weaned off that :hamster:

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
Had a look today at the construction today.

They have totally gutted the area under the org. As in they have removed walls.

One of the workers told me it should be up by Christmas.

supafreak

Patron Meritorious
Check out Errol's FB page: https://www.facebook.com/errol.schmidt

Then have a look at the pictures he posted:

https://www.facebook.com/errol.schmidt/photos

But be quick. I doubt Errol's FB will be public for long.

Nope, they're still visible.

Oh, and Errol is friends with OSAbot Brian Johnston, who so kindly took photos of Pyro and me. Still enjoying your trip on the bridge to nowhere, Brian?

Apparently Brian supports himself by shooting wedding videos. Aren't we glad we didn't hire him? :lol: