What's new

What do you think of the tech now?

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
However much disagreeing is going on in this forum is just the right amount of disagreeing going on.

Agreement is overrated.
ARC is hogwash; the love is concurrent.

Zinj

paul.spiritualquest

Patron with Honors
if this one is the orgy of love...

if this one is the orgy of love, what´s the problem with ex-scios, anti-scios, in-scios, it´s a loaded topic man, where people passionately hate each other, why so much?

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
if this one is the orgy of love, what´s the problem with ex-scios, anti-scios, in-scios, it´s a loaded topic man, where people passionately hate each other, why so much?

Huh? Have you ever read other (lightly- or un-moderated) Internet forums? Or comments pages on YouTube, newspapers, etc.?

Paul

bts2free

Patron with Honors
"Felix the cat (du dah), the wonderful, wonderful cat!(da duh) When-e-ver he gets in a fix, he reaches into his bag of tricks!"

But noooooo! It's not like that at all. Too much cartoons and Star Trek a goin' on!

Why is it, that after growing up in Scientology, and training, and Sea Orgering - 23 years worth of all, I'm so much happier now being light years away from that garbage - The Tech?

I get so much more out of life by making friends and trying new things, or doing the things I enjoy doing, plus getting connected with nature and the world around me. The greatest happiness I've gotten has been away from Scientology and the Tech. Happiness is especially great when it's shared.

People get so caught up in the why's to their unhappiness that the real solutions are sitting right in front of their faces. Life IS complex, but the living of it is pretty simple. We are all here to live life. And we all die eventually. That's natural. I say, enjoy life while you're here living it now. Worry about what happens after you die for when you get there. But I wouldn't even worry about it then.

The Tech is only there to eventually "get people out of the trap." Might I ask WHAT trap? Scientology and the Tech wants and gets you to believe, and think, you've been enslaved, and believing THAT, is the start of the real entrapmement. I think life here as a human being is beautiful and there's nothing wrong with being a human being. We are quite amazing creatures. Look how far we've come just in the last 100 years or so.

Just look at the possibilities that real Science is already proving as realities now and potential realities in the future. Just the research of DNA alone is producing evidences of possibilities greater than Scientology ever had to offer. Looks like "God" himself was one hell of a brilliant geneticist. And whoever wrote and programmed the languages and codes in the blueprint of life's DNA knew that we'd eventually be able to "speak the language" as well.

I'm done with looking at life filled with "hocus pocus", "mystical" and "magical" reasons or "whys." And have never been happier. The Magical Mystery Sandwich Tour is over for this WOG.

And yes, this board is an orgy of lurve that I'm happy to be part of!

Gadfly

Crusader
The Tech is only there to eventually "get people out of the trap." Might I ask WHAT trap? Scientology and the Tech wants and gets you to believe, and think, you've been enslaved, and believing THAT, is the start of the real entrapmement. I think life here as a human being is beautiful and there's nothing wrong with being a human being. We are quite amazing creatures. Look how far we've come just in the last 100 years or so.

(snip)

I'm done with looking at life filled with "hocus pocus", "mystical" and "magical" reasons or "whys." And have never been happier. The Magical Mystery Sandwich Tour is over for this WOG.

And yes, this board is an orgy of lurve that I'm happy to be part of!

:thumbsup:

When one finally realizes (admits, confronts, notices) that there is NOTHING to FIX, then, at that point he or she simply does not require a "path" or "road" other than LIFE!

The biggest trick the devil ever played may have been convincing the world that he didn't exist (ref: The Usual Suspects, the movie), but the biggest trick any cult ever plays on you is convincing you that something is WRONG with you, so that you REQUIRE THEIR HELP!

None of these cults/groups/religions/therapies/self-help fads can touch you if you simply accept and be exactly what you are. If you don't need to be "fixed", then there is nothing they can offer to you. The biggest con involves convincng you that something IS wrong with you in the first place. Without THAT, they have no avenue of attack into your space and life.

What, me worry? (ref: Alfred E. Neuman)

alfred%20E%20Neuman.jpg

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
QUOTE=Mark A. Baker;359380]More like: if you don't agree you must have m/u's.

Reminds me of something ... can't quite recall .... :whistling:

Mark A. Baker[/QUOTE]

:omg::p :dieslaughing:[:coolwink:

Hatshepsut

Crusader
Gadfly;359363]:thumbsup:

When one finally realizes (admits, confronts, notices) that there is NOTHING to FIX, then, at that point he or she simply does not require a "path" or "road" other than LIFE!

Zen masters comes to that realization.... but only after much work on the self. One's veil of self-deception has to give in order to really experience that there is nothing to 'fix'. Where there are no problems there are also no games. So then why even make an appearance in the universe to achieve something or help something? We compulsively show up again and again to solve or fix something...that was left 'unfixed'. The 'emptying out' of the self from these trappings has long been an ART.

Last edited:

Cat's Squirrel

Gold Meritorious Patron
:thumbsup:

The biggest trick the devil ever played may have been convincing the world that he didn't exist (ref: The Usual Suspects, the movie), but the biggest trick any cult ever plays on you is convincing you that something is WRONG with you, so that you REQUIRE THEIR HELP!

None of these cults/groups/religions/therapies/self-help fads can touch you if you simply accept and be exactly what you are. If you don't need to be "fixed", then there is nothing they can offer to you. The biggest con involves convincing you that something IS wrong with you in the first place. Without THAT, they have no avenue of attack into your space and life.

What, me worry? (ref: Alfred E. Neuman)

alfred%20E%20Neuman.jpg

If that viewpoint works for you, then great.

Just one thing though, for those who agree with this; what should I have done about my gastritis, which I suffered greatly from in the early 80's and which pretty much cleared up instantly on my PTS Rundown (yes, in the damnable Church)? I reckon I'd stll be talking tablets for it now if it hadn't been for that action.

KnightVision

Gold Meritorious Patron
If that viewpoint works for you, then great.

Just one thing though, for those who agree with this; what should I have done about my gastritis, which I suffered greatly from in the early 80's and which pretty much cleared up instantly on my PTS Rundown (yes, in the damnable Church)? I reckon I'd still be talking tablets for it now if it hadn't been for that action.

That's great and I'm glad your condition cleared up.

There is no way of knowing if it cleared up as a result of the action you did or if you.... YOU made that happen... or if it had just run it's distance.

It's never the 'tech' that makes any great difference, IMO.

The 'tech' is unreliable, unpredictable and Always exaggerated as to what 'it' can do. Truthfully, it doesn't do anything. It's 'trick power' is to convince one that he can do it... with the 'correct tech' and thus sometimes get an adept up to putting his/her own power to work. If anything is accomplished... it is done by the adept. It's nothing more than convincing the adept that they can do what what they (already) had the power to do.

If someone had simply said, 'you can make that cease to exist, now go on and do it'... but... but... 'How? What should I do?... And they responded 'You know how, just go do it'...

By those simple words alone, the % of folks that would have wins over their physical ailments would be at par or, IMO far more prevalent than any Scilon 'tech' related changes in their conditions.

The 'Con' in LconH is making one misunderstand where their power comes from.

It's not the cos.

It's not LconH.

It's not the 'tech'

That only leaves 'you'.

Big congratulations to YOU for putting your power to work!

Cat's Squirrel

Gold Meritorious Patron
Sure. My C/S in the Feezone (Steve Bisbey RIP) once said that in his opinion auditing was "tricking the thetan" into unmocking a condition it was mocking up.

I'd still say the Tech was important though; it enabled me to use my power to get rid of the condition, even if by trickery.

(I've left the typo in for the lulz, even if it's actually unfair. I'm sure Steve would find it funny).:p

Gadfly

Crusader
Sure. My C/S in the Feezone (Steve Bisbey RIP) once said that in his opinion auditing was "tricking the thetan" into unmocking a condition it was mocking up.

I'd still say the Tech was important though; it enabled me to use my power to get rid of the condition, even if by trickery.

(I've left the typo in for the lulz, even if it's actually unfair. I'm sure Steve would find it funny).:p

It is a road, and sometimes a long road. One cannot simply decide to stop creating all ones disasters, poor conditions and traps. It seems that it MUST involve some sort of gradient.

But, Scn "works", when it does work for any person, just as any therapy or religion "works" for any person, because it TRCKS you into changing your considerations.

We each have a huge bundle of considerations, about all sorts of things, possibly going back for a near eternity. They won't be unmade over night. And yes, in certain ways, at a certain point along the path, Scn can assist in correcting or removing some of these considerations that are of no use and do you no service.

"Thinking" that "I have nothing to fix" is not the same as the experience of "I have nothing to fix". Again, it involves a gradual process. I can read the same quotes from Lao Tzu I read 30 years ago, but they MEAN so much more, and in a greatly different way today than they did then. I have CHANGED. We all change - hopefully.

Any system that gets results simply tricks you into participating in what was largely unconscious previously. You get involved and drum up interest and attention about yourself and your condition along some positive avenue. ANY system that does THAT, and there are many, has the potential to get results.

It is YOU that possesses the power. It is YOU that actually brings about any improvement. But until one gets near the end of the journey, it APPEARS that the system has the power. In the end, one lets the system go too, and you are left with what? Just yourself, with nothing else. :omg:

Very few people can admit to themselves that they are entirely responsible for their own condition. I doubt anybody can just accept and live the experience of "I am the power". Not at the start. So, systems and methods are necessary. There are many. Techniques of affirmations, New Age methods of visualization, prayer, magick, Rosicrucian techniques, and so forth ALL act as a VIA to get you to CHANGE your own considerations and agreements. That is ALL any of them do. Few people can accept that he or she IS THE POWER, and so, must accept systems with notions of "God", "Infinite Intelligence", "Universal Supply", and so forth, which place the power OUTSIDE yourself, but in a way that you can access and use to your benefit. But, most people must "believe" and accept the system on some level, because they are unable to simply jump up to the high level of knowing and living the knoweldge that all I am, and all I experience are soley MY OWN CREATION. Including anything that affects me negatively (physically, mentally, emotionally).

As always, I could be wrong.

Moonchild

Patron with Honors
It is a road, and sometimes a long road. One cannot simply decide to stop creating all ones disasters, poor conditions and traps. It seems that it MUST involve some sort of gradient.

But, Scn "works", when it does work for any person, just as any therapy or religion "works" for any person, because it TRCKS you into changing your considerations.

We each have a huge bundle of considerations, about all sorts of things, possibly going back for a near eternity. They won't be unmade over night. And yes, in certain ways, at a certain point along the path, Scn can assist in correcting or removing some of these considerations that are of no use and do you no service.

"Thinking" that "I have nothing to fix" is not the same as the experience of "I have nothing to fix". Again, it involves a gradual process. I can read the same quotes from Lao Tzu I read 30 years ago, but they MEAN so much more, and in a greatly different way today than they did then. I have CHANGED. We all change - hopefully.

Any system that gets results simply tricks you into participating in what was largely unconscious previously. You get involved and drum up interest and attention about yourself and your condition along some positive avenue. ANY system that does THAT, and there are many, has the potential to get results.

It is YOU that possesses the power. It is YOU that actually brings about any improvement. But until one gets near the end of the journey, it APPEARS that the system has the power. In the end, one lets the system go too, and you are left with what? Just yourself, with nothing else. :omg:

Very few people can admit to themselves that they are entirely responsible for their own condition. I doubt anybody can just accept and live the experience of "I am the power". Not at the start. So, systems and methods are necessary. There are many. Techniques of affirmations, New Age methods of visualization, prayer, magick, Rosicrucian techniques, and so forth ALL act as a VIA to get you to CHANGE your own considerations and agreements. That is ALL any of them do. Few people can accept that he or she IS THE POWER, and so, must accept systems with notions of "God", "Infinite Intelligence", "Universal Supply", and so forth, which place the power OUTSIDE yourself, but in a way that you can access and use to your benefit. But, most people must "believe" and accept the system on some level, because they are unable to simply jump up to the high level of knowing and living the knoweldge that all I am, and all I experience are soley MY OWN CREATION. Including anything that affects me negatively (physically, mentally, emotionally).

As always, I could be wrong.

Excellent post IMHO. What you say here has been alluded to before, but I've never personally seen it articulated quite so clearly. Nice one.

Indeed, you could be wrong...at this point in time my money says you're dead right. :)