What's new

Would you sue them for slander?

If you were a leader of a religion known all other the world with connections and friendships with celebrities like Tom Cruise with financial resources in the 100′s of millions, if not over the billion mark and some ex staff members where going from TV show to TV show telling the world that you were physically beating people up wouldn’t you sue those ex staff members for slander?

If you were in that position, what would cause you not to sue those people for slander?

What if it was the truth and you had done those acts?

Why isn’t David Miscavige suing Marty Rathbun, Mike Rinder, Jeff Hawkins, Amy Scobee, Bruce Hines, Tom DeVocht, Mat Pesch and Steve Hall for slander?

What’s he waiting for?

Is there any other possible reason for his not suing them for slander other than his being guilty?

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
If you were a leader of a religion known all other the world with connections and friendships with celebrities like Tom Cruise with financial resources in the 100′s of millions, if not over the billion mark and some ex staff members where going from TV show to TV show telling the world that you were physically beating people up wouldn’t you sue those ex staff members for slander?

If you were in that position, what would cause you not to sue those people for slander?

Why isn’t David Miscavige suing Marty Rathbun, Mike Rinder, Jeff Hawkins, Amy Scobee, Bruce Hines, Tom DeVocht, Mat Pesch and Steve Hall for slander?

What’s he waiting for?

Is there any other possible reason for his not suing them for slander other than his being guilty?

Good question, thereckoning.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
I like that perspective.

It was also written about recently by the brilliant essayist Just Bill on his blog.....

http://askthescientologist.blogspot.com/2010/07/confidential-to-david-miscavige.html

I thought it was so curiously un-answered, that I sent it to a celebrity OT friend of mine who is still in the CoS.

They didn't respond.

I guess "entheta" lines are supposed to be "cut" per Ron.

It would be funny to hear what Scientologists would actually say if they had to answer this question....

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
<...snip>

It would be funny to hear what Scientologists would actually say if they had to answer this question....
I have asked and heard the same answer several times, it was something about "a firetruck racing to put out a fire and yapping cur dogs snapping at the wheels etc". I'm sure you remember it. :yes:

Arthur Dent

Silver Meritorious Patron

What’s he waiting for?

No. And those that sue him, even if they don't win bec. of cofs deep pockets, still create an effect. Because they are not afraid to sue. Truth can be quashed in court but not in real life.

Sindy

Crusader
I have asked and heard the same answer several times, it was something about "a firetruck racing to put out a fire and yapping cur dogs snapping at the wheels etc". I'm sure you remember it. :yes:

Yes, that's from RJ67 and that is another one of the big lies and contradictions from the church. I've heard that SO MANY times. Yeah, I would buy that if the church didn't waste HUGE amounts of time with every Cur dog they can. Look at the enormous time and energy they spend on PIs and hacking computers, infiltrating groups, etc. The list of minutiae they get involved in is seemingly endless so, they can't use that excuse. It just so happens, in this case, the Cur dog known as the TRUTH, can't be knocked off the wheel of the firetruck.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Yikes! I do remember. It makes me crinnnnnnge that I did not smash a cream pie into the face of every person who ever said that to me.

Cream pies are a standard ethics gradient in the Church of Hoaxology.

By the way, talking about merchants of false alarms, isn't it illegal to scream "FIRE!!" in a crowded org where people are in the dark looking at pictures?

:D

HelluvaHoax!

biggest_dog_9.png

Scientology fireman en route to fire, ignoring cur dog.

Sindy

Crusader
Yikes! I do remember. It makes me crinnnnnnge that I did not smash a cream pie into the face of every person who ever said that to me.

Cream pies are a standard ethics gradient in the Church of Hoaxology.

By the way, talking about merchants of false alarms, isn't it illegal to scream "FIRE!!" in a crowded org where people are in the dark looking at pictures?

:D

Ethics Gradients:

Noticing someone needs a pie in the face.

Thinking about throwing a pie in that person's face.

Almost buying a pie at the store.

Telling someone else you bought a pie at the store.

Talking derogatorily about pies.

Throwing a pie in someone's face.

Getting Declared.

skollie

What’s he waiting for?

He'd never survive cross examination and the courtroom may just be a little too close to a jail cell for the midget's comfort level.

Arthur Dent

Oh yes, the yapping, snapping dogs. I remember them well. This was an incantation read aloud at staff meetings to ward off counter-intention from the environ... then you have to say cur dog 30 times aloud for it to work. That's why there are still critics to this very day. Go ahead, try it. You'll see it doesn't work!

HelluvaHoax!

Oh yes, the yapping, snapping dogs. I remember them well. This was an incantation read aloud at staff meetings to ward off counter-intention from the environ... then you have to say cur dog 30 times aloud for it to work. That's why there are still critics to this very day. Go ahead, try it. You'll see it doesn't work!

LOL!

Yeah, and it bears mentioning that SCIENTOLOGY is actually the yapping little dog chasing psychiatry and mainstream religion who ignore them as a silly little meaningless cult.

HelluvaHoax!

Helly, that man is dancing with that dog! :happydance:

I can't quite tell who is leading!

hehehehehe

Oh, I thought the Scientologist in the picture is a body router and this was his bright idea when he couldn't get any wogs to come into the org.

He is using tone-40 8C on the dog to get him in to see the free Dogenetics movie.