What's new

Here’s proof that Scientology members have to be forced to watch Scientology TV

RSS Feed

RSS Feeder Bot
There is a new post up at the Underground Bunker

Here’s proof that Scientology members have to be forced to watch Scientology TV

[Scientology leader David Miscavige, TV star]

We mentioned the other day that former Scientology mission leader Dani Lemberger told us he assumes that Scientologists will be interrogated on whether they’ve been watching the new unwatchable Scientology TV network. Well, that was a pretty good guess, because one of our sources in the church[.......]

Continue reading...

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

HolyHell, that Executive Directive was pure POE'S PCs!

At one point while reading it, I momentarily paused to try and ask myself if perhaps I had written that parody and somehow forgotten about it. But no. . .

The cult really did churn out that ludicrous s piece of propaganda, blatantly lying to their worldwide staff that the public is flooding into their Ideal Orgs as a result of that horrible extended infomercial they are running. The demand is "UNPRECEDENTED!"

And I believe the word "MONUMENTAL" is used twice to describe the miraculous feat that cult leader Miscavige pulled off in creating the final solution to Scientology's 67 year old dissemination ruin. You see, the more people they get into an org, the more people end up blowing and hating Scientology, telling others what a cruel and avaricious fraud/hoax it is. That's not a good thing to have 99% of your former customers posting shit about you online.

Well, that one "BIG LIE" is simply too delicious---that in some mystical (unnamed) location, the public is demanding scientology in mindblowing quantities. And the staff (who must be overwhelmed with the endless lines of wogs outside, demanding to be allowed to come inside and pay for their Bridges!) are still screwing it up, because even with mankind literally beating their doors down, if staff haven't seen the videos, they won't be able to talk to the new Scientologists at all.

Because the staff, you see, have to be able to discuss what the person saw in the video, for some reason, rather than talk to them about what their ruin is and which course or auditing rundown they need to buy to save themselves.

No. The public is flooding into the orgs because they DEMAND to talk about Scientology's infomercial. They are not coming in to ask about auditing and training or to buy book, courses and auditing! LOL

They want to talk about the show that sold them on Scientology. But they don't want Scientology, they are only sold on wanting to talk about the shows that sell it. LOL

CONCLUSION: Scientologists are such insanely stupid f*ckers, are they not? lol

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP

HolyHell, that Executive Directive was pure POE'S PCs!

At one point while reading it, I momentarily paused to try and ask myself if perhaps I had written that parody and somehow forgotten about it. But no. . .

When I began reading it the first thing that came to my mind was wondering whether YOU authored this piece and Tony O got hoaxed! LOL

I'm still not 100% sure. :D

HelluvaHoax!

When I began reading it the first thing that came to my mind was wondering whether YOU authored this piece and Tony O got hoaxed! LOL

I'm still not 100% sure. :D
LOL, seriously!

When i cognited that I had not written it, I thought: "Hmmmmm, who else might have written an edgy little painfully-close-to-the-truth satiric gem like that?"--and I thought of J. Swift, but that's not his style exactly. He is far more generous with "clues" and telltale tells.

I actually love writing 'em that way (where the clues are buried) but too often someone would get bent out of shape that they got hoaxed so I don't do it often and/or put up discaimers at the end that it "..might have been channeled", LOL.

Now I am beginning to wonder again if I wrote it and perhaps I was PDH'ed and implanted to forget that I am part of some vast right wing conspiracy to stop planetary clearing or some some junk. LOL

However, alas, I meter-checked it and it did not read on me being the author.

So, I am guessing that when KSW copywriters created that cretinous crap, they constructed it with cravenly creepy calculation that culties would not cringe--but instead cooperate & cackle.

This all reminds me of when i was on staff and Hubbard's chart-topping musical album was released and we were "mustered" to listen to it. When the song "Thank You For Listening" came up, one of my best friends and I unfortunately looked at each other and barely contained our paroxysms of laughter. We both knew at that moment that it was all a horrific hoax but we didn't walk out the door until years later.

This is, I supposed, why nature gave "mankind" the paranormal power called CRINGING. It is a sort-of failsafe mechanism to catch those obvious trappings of insanity & evil that our minds and hearts somehow completely missed.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
When the song "Thank You For Listening" came up, one of my best friends and I unfortunately looked at each other and barely contained our paroxysms of laughter. We both knew at that moment that it was all a horrific hoax but we didn't walk out the door until years later.
Given that Ron (AKA Arp Cola) actually invented music earlier on the whole track I'm a bit disappointed with "Thank-You for listening", however I cut him a bit of slack at the time given that he was allegedly trying to save our eternity for trillions of years to come. :cool:

What really overworked my cringe reflex was my attempt to read Mission Earth, his 10 volume series. All the voices in my head kept screaming in unison "WTF!!!???"

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Is Tony punking us or has reality caught up to art?

This kind of glaring truth isn't supposed to be BPI (Broad Public Issue):

Screen Shot 2018-06-08 at 1.10.34 PM.jpg

See that little "pw" down there on the lower left. Dollars to donuts it won't be on the next issue.

Screen Shot 2018-06-08 at 1.13.24 PM.jpg

renegade

Silver Meritorious Patron
"Binge watching" SMP? In our org the staff would be forced to watch this after post time, on the weekends by the LC.

This kind of posts makes me so grateful I'm out.

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
"Binge watching" SMP? In our org the staff would be forced to watch this after post time, on the weekends by the LC.

This kind of posts makes me so grateful I'm out.
In the Sea Org TVs were banned and confiscated out of berthing based on LRH references.

Now staff are ordered to watch TV.

So really what LRH meant isn't that ALL TV is bad - only anything that isn't official Scientology TV. Shall we be expecting some policy revisions any time soon?

Gotta love it!

http://warrior.xenu.ca/1997-0725.html

(Snipped)

"...the TV is only a pattern of lights and shadows which is a
restimulative mechanism to shuffle your bank around, and give you
again some segment of that which you have already experienced."

(Snipped)

Dave B.

Maximus Ultimus Mostimus
If it's $cientology it's fake. This is a fake trend. People coming in to talk about the cults TV shows and knowing more about them than... etc. I'm guessing, but I suspect I'm close to the truth when I say that maybe two or three people in the entire USA did this. So in the cults eyes that's a huge trend. It's something, and anything they can point to they will point to. "Look a huuuge demand for blah blah woof woof."

cakemaker

Patron Meritorious
Is Tony punking us or has reality caught up to art?

This kind of glaring truth isn't supposed to be BPI (Broad Public Issue):

View attachment 14346

See that little "pw" down there on the lower left. Dollars to donuts it won't be on the next issue.

View attachment 14347
the "pw" is just the typist.
It's the Marketing Secretary that is channeling Dan Sherman/Miscavige.
The typist did make a typo where SACVI should be SAVCI. Off to Ethics to get dePTS'd.

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
the "pw" is just the typist.
It's the Marketing Secretary that is channeling Dan Sherman/Miscavige.
The typist did make a typo where SACVI should be SAVCI. Off to Ethics to get dePTS'd.
I know. But somebody is going to have to take the fall and it's going to be the guy lower on the food chain. How many times did Hubs blame the transcriber or the guy that actually wrote the thing?

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
BTW, remember the good ol days when policy letters, bulletins and all that actually had people's names on them?

So much easier to omit the names so you don't have to go back and shred everything after they get busted off post, sent to the RPF, blow and get declared.

It's like an open admission that they just know that is an eventuality.

HelluvaHoax!

Given that Ron (AKA Arp Cola) actually invented music earlier on the whole track I'm a bit disappointed with "Thank-You for listening", however I cut him a bit of slack at the time given that he was allegedly trying to save our eternity for trillions of years to come. :cool:

What really overworked my cringe reflex was my attempt to read Mission Earth, his 10 volume series. All the voices in my head kept screaming in unison "WTF!!!???"
I could not read Mission Earth.

In fact, I tried on three (3) different occasions to read Battlefield Earth, but could not handle the horrible condescending corniness of it. I actually hated it, sort of confirming that I was an SP to myself. Because, friends of mine were glowingly talking about how much they loved it.

SCIENTOLOGY KOAN: So, did they actually love it? Or did they simply duplicate Ron's intention that they actually loved it?

FREE BONUS KOAN: Is there any difference whatsoever in the two above cult conundrums?

So far, nobody on this planet has been able to solve the above koans. If you are the first to answer them correctly, you then are given a sacred sealed envelope containing the ultimate koan---unlocking the secret of how David Miscavige, a violently sociopathic bully, became the spiritual messiah and savior of all beings on this planet:

"WHAT IS THE SOUND OF ONE THETAN HAND SLAPPING?"

"Thetan hand": In Scientology OT VII materials, the technique whereby Pre-OTs "mock up" an invisible non-existent hand that they then use to carve up and erase an invisible non-existent cluster of invisible non-existent body thetans, so that they can attain a visible certificate that attests to their invisible non-existent miraculous powers.

Last edited:

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
I couldn't read Mission Earth either ... Tubs hubbard only ever seemed to write for himself ... everything was about him and his massive ego. He didn't 'invite the reader in' ... his style was non-inclusive, he seemed to want feedback in the form of money, but I get the impression that adoration was expected too and assume that his later (non scio) books were an attempt to receive both from non scientologists ... I dislike that style of writing intensely.

HelluvaHoax!

Ditto, LOL. You're not the only one. So painful.
LOL!

It actually was painful.

I kept running into a wall of "FUCK I HATE THIS HORRIBLE WRITING!" Then I'd patiently think something profoundly stupid like:

"Hmmmm, maybe I have MUs?"
or

"Hmmm, yeah, so that kinda confirms it, I always thought I was an SP and this validates my knowingness."

So, I'd dutifully go back (earlier) and try to pick up the story line and characters and (somehow) "get into it"; but that too would end in the dull, dead disgrace of disaffection. Because, who other than a disaffected DB loaded up with "crimes" would not love our Savior's scifi?

Weren't there staff who were ordered to go to the movies and watch Battlefield Earth multiple times in order to drive the box-office stats into power? LOL LOL LOL (i.e. an impoverished staff member earning 40 dollars a week using his personal money to try to create a movie blockbuster ($100M plus), while the star of the movie pockets $20,000,000 and never buys one ticket.

I have to stop now, the insanity of Scientology just hit me (again), LOL.

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron
HelluvaHoax-
Your adroit ability to add alliterative expressions to your hilarious posts is awesome!
(Hey, that sentence only took me 2 hours to compose, LOL!)

Dude, you never disappoint!

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
SPOILER ALERT!!

I read the whole Mission Earth when it first came out. The ending pretty much sums up the whole gist of it. It’s been a long time, and correct me if I'm remembering it wrong, but as I recall Izzy Epstein gets his balls surgically altered to be huge except the doctor deviously made it so he would only have lots of someone else’s kids.

Scientologists rationalize this coming from someone who holds themselves up as a beacon of spirituality as a legitimate attempt to shock the public into an awareness of the depths of debauchery into which humanity has fallen and from which only Scientology shall save them

https://www.e-reading.club/bookreader.php/80161/Hubbard_-_Mission__Earth__Villainy_Victorious_.html

Epstein, Izzy–Financial expert and anarchist hired by Jettero Heller to set up and run several corporations.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mission_Earth_(novel_series)

(Snipped)

In 1991, the town of Dalton, Georgia attempted to remove the Mission Earth books from its public library, citing what was described as "repeated passages involving chronic masochism, child abuse, homosexuality, necromancy, bloody murder, and other things that are anti-social, perverted, and anti-everything." The attempt was unsuccessful, though this placed the Mission Earth series into the category of banned books that have been challenged in the United States.[5]

(Snipped)

HelluvaHoax!

I couldn't read Mission Earth either ... Tubs hubbard only ever seemed to write for himself ... everything was about him and his massive ego. He didn't 'invite the reader in' ... his style was non-inclusive, he seemed to want feedback in the form of money, but I get the impression that adoration was expected too and assume that his later (non scio) books were an attempt to receive both from non scientologists ... I dislike that style of writing intensely.
HellYeah!

It's as if Hubbard had his typewriter rigged so that every time he reached the end of a typed line and manually hit the "return", it would trigger the sound of a cash register ringing.