What's new

All Blend Oil

Sach_nyc

Patron
Hello Everybody, I am looking for composition of Blended Oil used in Scientology purification rundown. I need to know what oils it contains and what ratio? Any body who knows about this with certainty?

Thanks
Sal

Last edited:

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
Hello Everybody, I am looking for composition of Blended Oil used in Scientology purification rundown. I need to know what oils it contains and what ratio? Any body who knows about this with certainty?

Thanks
Sal
Who really gives a flying fuck what the composition is. If you really need to know, why don't you try asking the people who administer the rundown? This isn't the sort of thing that keeps us awake at night here, sorry.

FormerScn

Patron
VitalBulk’s vegetarian All Blend Oil has a smooth and flavorful profile in every spoonful. Our choice in oils is designed to maximize the benefits of Omega 3 polyunsaturated fatty acids and beneficial Omega 9 monounsaturated fatty acids. VitalBulk’s healthy 2:1 Omega 3: Omega 6 ratio, helps maintain a healthy lipid balance in the modern diet. Flaxseed oil contains more Omega-3 fatty acids than any other commercial plant. Olive oil provides beneficial Omega 9, plus natural antioxidant polyphenols and oleic acid. Walnut oil provides the unique bonus of being 2/3 polyunsaturated fatty acids with a rich, full-bodied flavor.

Sach_nyc

Patron
VitalBulk’s vegetarian All Blend Oil has a smooth and flavorful profile in every spoonful. Our choice in oils is designed to maximize the benefits of Omega 3 polyunsaturated fatty acids and beneficial Omega 9 monounsaturated fatty acids. VitalBulk’s healthy 2:1 Omega 3: Omega 6 ratio, helps maintain a healthy lipid balance in the modern diet. Flaxseed oil contains more Omega-3 fatty acids than any other commercial plant. Olive oil provides beneficial Omega 9, plus natural antioxidant polyphenols and oleic acid. Walnut oil provides the unique bonus of being 2/3 polyunsaturated fatty acids with a rich, full-bodied flavor.
I think original blend mentioned by hubbard in his book clear body, clear mind contains 4 oils - walnut, safflower, peanut, soybean...but it does not mention it's ratios. your blend is totally different

FormerScn

Patron
I think original blend mentioned by hubbard in his book clear body, clear mind contains 4 oils - walnut, safflower, peanut, soybean...but it does not mention it's ratios. your blend is totally different
It's not my blend.

I just used The Google.

Bill

Gold Meritorious Patron

Thanks
Sal
I hope you are aware that Scientology's Purification Rundown has been scientifically proven NOT to do anything that Hubbard claimed. It is a waste of time. Of course, it's your time, so waste it if you will.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
I hope you are aware that Scientology's Purification Rundown has been scientifically proven NOT to do anything that Hubbard claimed. It is a waste of time. Of course, it's your time, so waste it if you will.

Well, my friend, I hate to criticize anything you just wrote. But I feel I owe it to our readers to correct the record.

Yes, you are correct---people have said that the Purif is not scientifically proven.

However, LRH didn't just say something. He, in fact, stated that the Purif is scientifically proven! LOL

In a game of certainties, affirmative stating always trumps (just) saying. That's why goldenrods don't say: "..in our opinion you are suppressive"; instead, they declare you suppressive.

Hey, let's not get into a big Q&A here. Ron stated that we should always evaluate importances, so let's stick to optimum survival contemplation here---DO YOUR PURIF PEOPLE!!!

After you attest to you Purif, people, you will be qualified to run around a pole--just like Ron stated he did 329 trillion years ago!

Have I mentioned recently that Scientology is helping create a world without insanity?

Last edited:

Thanks
Sal
Dear Sal,

The big problem with Hubbard's Purif oil theory is this - the body digests the oil.There is NO mechanism in the human body that takes clean oil to the fat cells where it is substituted for the tainted fat, which is then transported back to the liver, colon, sweat glands, kidneys, etc. for disposal. No such mechanism exists. So, it doesn't really matter what oil you use, as long as it is not petroleum based (motor oil) your body will digest it.

Sorry, but Hubbard's theory is just that - a theory.

Now for the next big plot hole: Most drugs are water soluble. Meaning they do not end up stored in the fat cells. They are rapidly disposed of by the liver, kidneys etc. But! You say: What about non-water soluble chemicals?

I would wager they are poisonous to the body - case in point. It is well known that birds ate seeds etc that contained DDT. They didn't die. Well, not right away. The birds stored the tainted fats until winter when food was scarce, at which time they began to metabolize the stored fat - and then the DDT killed them.

So you better hope you didn't eat any wild birds exposed to DDT (Joke - it was banned ages ago) But seriously if you are so damn worried about tainted fat in your body, why not consider liposuction? They suck the fat out of you - no sweat. ;p

I can easily tell you where the gains come from in the purif - the exercising before going in the sauna. The mega doses of vites - can be harmful as the body tries to rid itself of them. But they ( in the early low doses ) could also be beneficial if one has never taken any.

The niacin running out radiation, sun burns etc. has never been proven. It may have resembled a sunburn, say the straps of a bathing suit, but was that the sun damaged skin responding more to the niacin than the not as damaged skin? Or was it running something out? Who knows what, if anything, niacin does other than temporarily open the tiny blood vessels in the skin?

Mimsey

Last edited:

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron

Thanks
Sal
Hubbard was physically and mentally ill for most of his life. Why would you want to take medical advice from such a man?

I used to believe he knew what he was talking about. I did the Purif for 21 days. What a waste of time. At least it didn't harm me physically. I was lucky.

Wilbur

Patron Meritorious
Sal,

What you need is a datum of comparable magnitude to compare Hubbard and his teachings to. Look up and watch videos by Jordan Maxwell. He's a very good teacher. He will teach you what a lying-faced con man sounds like when he spouts things with such certainty that they MUST SURELY BE TRUE. By the time you have noted the similarities with Hubbard and cognited, you will have answered your own question about the composition of the purif all-blend oil.

If you watch and listen carefully, you will hear him say things and then suddenly realise that he has tripped himself up. He continues anyway, with the Maxwellian equivalent of Hubbard's 'and so on and so forth'. Very educational to watch. Listen carefully for the non sequiturs that he utters, then realises, then changes the subject on. Then listen to your favourite LRH lecture series and compare.

W.

RogerB

Crusader
Like everything Hubbard touted, his data and choice of oils regarding the purif is really crazy. For starters, the shit he recommended happened to be supermarket variety "vegetable oils" which invariably contained trans-fats due to the methods of their production.

The oil that should have been chosen is flax seed (linseed) oil. It has the "perfect" balance of omega 3 to 6 ratio . . . and these are the lipids that actually form the membranes of the cells in the body and which are also metabolized to from the hormone-like biochemicals called prostaglandins.

This info has been known among the real scientific community for years and years . . . see the works of
Johanna Budwig (30 September 1908 – 19 May 2003) was a German biochemist and author. Budwig was a pharmacist and held doctorate degrees in physics and chemistry.[1] Based on her research on fatty acids she developed a diet that she believed was useful in the treatment of cancer. There is no evidence that this or other "anti-cancer" diet is effective.[2]​

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Hubbard was physically and mentally ill for most of his life.

Why would you want to take medical advice from such a man?

ANSWER:

As I began to doubt Hubbard, my concerns quickly devolved into morbid skepticism when I personally witnessed the fact that what he was saying not only didn't make sense, it didn't work in any way whatsoever.

However, then I thought to myself: "Hey this is Buddha we are talking about--so back off, the guy's a fuckin' messiah!" At that precise moment I felt incredibly keyed out, knowing that all the answers had been found and it wasn't up to me to save the universe. I am very confident that if I had been on an e-meter at that moment, I would have had a huge FN--so this was not just my opinion, it's scientific proof! Therefore, quite fortunately, I was able to quickly escape the lower condition of Doubt!

"And, that has made all the difference" - Robert Frost, from his classic poem: "THE ROAD TO FREEDOM NOT TAKEN"-

Last edited:

Sach_nyc

Patron
thank you all great responses. I am still trying to find out any hubbard references on composition of different oils in his oil blend to be used for purif. I am able to find an all blend oil composition online on vites.com but it may not be what hubbard calls for.

Btw, I am not doing purification rundown but I need it for my own research purposes.

Bill

Gold Meritorious Patron
thank you all great responses. I am still trying to find out any hubbard references on composition of different oils in his oil blend to be used for purif. I am able to find an all blend oil composition online on vites.com but it may not be what hubbard calls for.

Btw, I am not doing purification rundown but I need it for my own research purposes.
I find this a bit confusing. Do you actually think that Hubbard's instructions are important? You seem to assign a lot of value to "duplicating Hubbard exactly". What exactly are you researching?

You might get responses more to your liking over at some True Believer Freezone site.

Last edited:

Sach_nyc

Patron
I find this a bit confusing. Do you actually think that Hubbard's instructions are important? You seem to assign a lot of value to "duplicating Hubbard exactly". What exactly are you researching?

You might get responses more to your liking over at some True Believer Freezone site.
As I said I am a researcher. You should 'research' what researchers do.

Bill

Gold Meritorious Patron
As I said I am a researcher. You should 'research' what researchers do.
It is a simple question: What are you researching? What about the "Hubbard all blend oil" for the Purif are you researching? Hmmm?

Last edited: