What's new

All Blend Oil

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist
thank you for all responses. I still find it tough to believe so many bad stuff about Scientology. But if you see there is bad stuff about any large corporation..lets just say bank of america or wells fargo. you will find terrible reviews about them but people still do business with them and there are people who love them.

Just because there was a fiasco/crimes with Wells Fargo employees creating false accounts (for stats) does not make it a cult.

You might consider making a list of items that define what a cult is.
Then see if Wells Fargo fits, say, 90% of those items.

Gib

Crusader
thank you for all responses. I still find it tough to believe so many bad stuff about Scientology. But if you see there is bad stuff about any large corporation..lets just say bank of america or wells fargo. you will find terrible reviews about them but people still do business with them and there are people who love them.
well then, I suggest you start at the very beginning and find and buy the the very first version of Dianetics published in 1950. In that book, Hubbard said two people of normal intelligence could "clear" themselves in a few hundred hours by "auditing" each other.

In that book Hubbard said he "cleared" something like 270 people. We do not know who these people are, but Hubbard gave success stories. What's also missing from that book is that Hubbard never gave examples of people clearing themselves by buying the book and "clearing" themselves as a self help thing.

So I think you should buy the first book, the first version, and find another person to read that book along with yourself, and I think you two should "audit" each other to "clear".

I would love to hear the success story of achieving "clear".

Rmack

Van Allen Belt Sunbather
I sampled the cal-mag and oil concoction when I did the pilot purify project.

It was vile. But it flushed my lymphatic system right the hell out.

Rmack

Van Allen Belt Sunbather
well then, I suggest you start at the very beginning and find and buy the the very first version of Dianetics published in 1950. In that book, Hubbard said two people of normal intelligence could "clear" themselves in a few hundred hours by "auditing" each other.

In that book Hubbard said he "cleared" something like 270 people. We do not know who these people are, but Hubbard gave success stories. What's also missing from that book is that Hubbard never gave examples of people clearing themselves by buying the book and "clearing" themselves as a self help thing.

So I think you should buy the first book, the first version, and find another person to read that book along with yourself, and I think you two should "audit" each other to "clear".

I would love to hear the success story of achieving "clear".
It's 'I'm creating my own reactive mind!!!' Not that Blubbard lead you on to this conclusion.

RogerB

Crusader
I sampled the cal-mag and oil concoction when I did the pilot purify project.

It was vile. But it flushed my lymphatic system right the hell out.
Errr, is that what put your famous expression on your face and had your hair standing on end since?? :D

Purify-ologist

Hello Everybody, I am looking for composition of Blended Oil used in Scientology purification rundown. I need to know what oils it contains and what ratio? Any body who knows about this with certainty?

Thanks
Sal
I came across your comment because I was looking for the very same thing. Fat exchange is one the most important things in the purification process because the toxins are bound to the fat within the brain and other fat rich areas in the body. Without a replacement with proper oils or fat, the body will not let go of existing fat for breakdown and toxins will remain bound. - At least that is how I understand it and it makes sense to me.

However, after listening to Bulletproof Diet Podcast and Mercola Natural Websites and how they often stress the importance of fat and good oils-- I was not inclined to believe that the "All Blend Oil" of Soybean, Peanut, Safflower & other is the best for the body. In fact after this article it would seem that Soybean oil (80%!) and safflower oil are not good at all.

[bcolor=#ffffff]If I were to do the Purification Rundown - I would substitute the "All Blend Oil" with :[/bcolor]
  1. [bcolor=#ffffff]Ghee[/bcolor]
  2. [bcolor=#ffffff]Coconut Oil[/bcolor]
  3. [bcolor=#ffffff]Avacado Oil[/bcolor]
  4. [bcolor=#ffffff]Extra Virgin Olive Oil[/bcolor]
  5. Proportions would be up to you to discover.
[bcolor=#ffffff]Here is the [bcolor=#ffffff]Mercola article[/bcolor] which discusses the different oils and their cooking points. But at the end of the article it discusses how soybean oil & safflower oil should be avoided because of being damage prone:[/bcolor]

[bcolor=#ffffff]"Polyunsaturated fats may be the worst, as the omega-6 fatty acids are more prone to damage — one reason to stay away from corn oils, soybean oil, safflower, cottonseed oil and canola oils, too." [bcolor=#ffffff]Mercola.com[/bcolor] bottom of page...[/bcolor]​
[bcolor=#ffffff]Good luck and burn those toxins off. Peace[/bcolor]

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
I came across your comment because I was looking for the very same thing. Fat exchange is one the most important things in the purification process because the toxins are bound to the fat within the brain and other fat rich areas in the body. Without a replacement with proper oils or fat, the body will not let go of existing fat for breakdown and toxins will remain bound. - At least that is how I understand it and it makes sense to me.

However, after listening to Bulletproof Diet Podcast and Mercola Natural Websites and how they often stress the importance of fat and good oils-- I was not inclined to believe that the "All Blend Oil" of Soybean, Peanut, Safflower & other is the best for the body. In fact after this article it would seem that Soybean oil (80%!) and safflower oil are not good at all.

[bcolor=#ffffff]If I were to do the Purification Rundown - I would substitute the "All Blend Oil" with :[/bcolor]
  1. [bcolor=#ffffff]Ghee[/bcolor]
  2. [bcolor=#ffffff]Coconut Oil[/bcolor]
  3. [bcolor=#ffffff]Avacado Oil[/bcolor]
  4. [bcolor=#ffffff]Extra Virgin Olive Oil[/bcolor]
  5. Proportions would be up to you to discover.
[bcolor=#ffffff]Here is the [bcolor=#ffffff]Mercola article[/bcolor] which discusses the different oils and their cooking points. But at the end of the article it discusses how soybean oil & safflower oil should be avoided because of being damage prone:[/bcolor]

[bcolor=#ffffff]Good luck and burn those toxins off. Peace[/bcolor]
While I believe the Purif is WAY overhyped, and potentially dangerous for some people, I believe the sauna does possess some detox benefits.

But knowing what I know now, I would never do the Purif as directed by Hubbard, not even if I was paid to do it. Clearly some people have been seriously damaged by doing it.

While I doubt the oils operate in the way Hubbard claimed, certainly the ones you mentioned are a dramatic upgrade to soybean and safflower oil.

Here in the U.S. many if not most soybeans are now genetically modified, and should be avoided like the plague IMO. And Canola oil (aka rapeseed oil) also has some serious issues.

RogerB

Crusader
On the "oils/fats" thing . . . .

The human body, by weight, is 30% fats/lipids . . . lipids is the technical term for oils/fats.

The brain is actually close to 50% lipids . . .

Every cell in the body is a construct of a bi-layer of lipids (it's what holds the water-based liquids either in or outside of the cell).

Next to know is that the subject of lipids vis a vis the body is a complex one . . . some lipids like beef fat (stearic acid and which your own body makes) is used as fuel, as is olive oil's oleic acid (omega9)

The vital lipids that comprise the actual bodily structure are the essential fatty-acids omega3 and omega6 . . . and it is these two lipids that are held as part of the body structure as they are further metabolized on down to form activated structures (example the omega6, Linoleic acid, is metabolized down through several levels by different enzymes to form the collagen that is essential for construction of our bones and connective tissues, tendons and muscles.) That, while the omega3 lipid chain leads to the activated lipid DHA that is a main and vital component of the brain.

Hubbard missed all this . . . flax seed (also called linseed) is the best source and of the correct balance of these two vital building blocks of the body . . . though you can get the already activated version of these lipids from animal source nutrients.

"All-blend" oil is actually junk . . . in fact, there are two forms of "safflower oil" , , , one is rich in omega6, but the other one is GMO changed to be omega9 (like olive oil) . . . but all the other oils Hubbs said were needed are not the way to go.

Folks I have had take to flax seed oil (a teaspoon a day will get the job done) stripped off excess weight and enjoyed other marvelous bodily benefits . . . Sweet Virginia melted off 15lb without even trying! I put her on the oil for other health reasons . . . melting off the fat was merely the bonus.

phenomanon

Canyon
On the "oils/fats" thing . . . .

The human body, by weight, is 30% fats/lipids . . . lipids is the technical term for oils/fats.

The brain is actually close to 50% lipids . . .

Every cell in the body is a construct of a bi-layer of lipids (it's what holds the water-based liquids either in or outside of the cell).

Next to know is that the subject of lipids vis a vis the body is a complex one . . . some lipids like beef fat (stearic acid and which your own body makes) is used as fuel, as is olive oil's oleic acid (omega9)

The vital lipids that comprise the actual bodily structure are the essential fatty-acids omega3 and omega6 . . . and it is these two lipids that are held as part of the body structure as they are further metabolized on down to form activated structures (example the omega6, Linoleic acid, is metabolized down through several levels by different enzymes to form the collagen that is essential for construction of our bones and connective tissues, tendons and muscles.) That, while the omega3 lipid chain leads to the activated lipid DHA that is a main and vital component of the brain.

Hubbard missed all this . . . flax seed (also called linseed) is the best source and of the correct balance of these two vital building blocks of the body . . . though you can get the already activated version of these lipids from animal source nutrients.

"All-blend" oil is actually junk . . . in fact, there are two forms of "safflower oil" , , , one is rich in omega6, but the other one is GMO changed to be omega9 (like olive oil) . . . but all the other oils Hubbs said were needed are not the way to go.

Folks I have had take to flax seed oil (a teaspoon a day will get the job done) stripped off excess weight and enjoyed other marvelous bodily benefits . . . Sweet Virginia melted off 15lb without even trying! I put her on the oil for other health reasons . . . melting off the fat was merely the bonus.
If it's going to melt off fat, it's no good to me. I fight for every ounce that I gain.
Carry on.

RogerB

Crusader
If it's going to melt off fat, it's no good to me. I fight for every ounce that I gain.
Carry on.
For sweeties like you it will do as you please.:D

In actuality, the lipids in flax seed are what will bulk up your body . . . the first thing you'll notice is plumper softer skin with less wrinkly-finklies . . .

The reason it melts fat (stearic acid) off of the over-weight class is that their bodies have been tricked by the deficiency of essential fatty-acids to hang onto any fats/lipids . . . just like those who incorrectly diet to reduce actually unwittingly trigger the body to store fats to compensate for loss of calorie intake.

:p:p

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
The vital lipids that comprise the actual bodily structure are the essential fatty-acids omega3 and omega6 <snip>
I was under the impression that fish oil or krill oil are a better source to get Omega 3 from (rather than flax).

Is that wrong? :unsure:

RogerB

Crusader
I was under the impression that fish oil or krill oil are a better source to get Omega 3 from (rather than flax).

Is that wrong? :unsure:
The omega3 in flax seed (ALA) is metabolized by the enzyme delta-6-desaturase into EPA (long Latin name abbreviated) EPA is what you get in human mother's milk and fish oil . . . this is further metabolized on down to DHA , . . . and also further on down by the cyclo-oxigenase enzymes (COX . . . you read about "COX-inhibitors, stupidly designed to block this)

When you are older, you production of D-6-D (and other enzymes) declines, hence the wisdom of supplementing with EPA & DHA and also the omega6 GLA to overcome the "enzyme blockage" . . .

Attached is a magazine article I wrote a decade or two ago on this . . . in layman's terms.

Attachments

• FREE SPIRIT ARTICLE.pdf
    112.4 KB · Views: 2

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
The omega3 in flax seed (ALA) is metabolized by the enzyme delta-6-desaturase into EPA (long Latin name abbreviated) EPA is what you get in human mother's milk and fish oil . . . this is further metabolized on down to DHA , . . . and also further on down by the cyclo-oxigenase enzymes (COX . . . you read about "COX-inhibitors, stupidly designed to block this)

When you are older, you production of D-6-D (and other enzymes) declines, hence the wisdom of supplementing with EPA & DHA and also the omega6 GLA to overcome the "enzyme blockage" . . .

Attached is a magazine article I wrote a decade or two ago on this . . . in layman's terms.
OK, thanks Rog, will check it out!

Victoria

Patron Meritorious
Well, my friend, I hate to criticize anything you just wrote. But I feel I owe it to our readers to correct the record.

Yes, you are correct---people have said that the Purif is not scientifically proven.

However, LRH didn't just say something. He, in fact, stated that the Purif is scientifically proven! LOL

In a game of certainties, affirmative stating always trumps (just) saying. That's why goldenrods don't say: "..in our opinion you are suppressive"; instead, they declare you suppressive.

Hey, let's not get into a big Q&A here. Ron stated that we should always evaluate importances, so let's stick to optimum survival contemplation here---DO YOUR PURIF PEOPLE!!!

After you attest to you Purif, people, you will be qualified to run around a pole--just like Ron stated he did 329 trillion years ago!

Have I mentioned recently that Scientology is helping create a world without insanity?

EXACTLY. It’s kinda like the Gotti movie. You gonna believe a bunch of online trolls ( from the fringe of the internet) or see for yourself!?