All Blend Oil

Discussion in 'Welcome, Media People and Researchers, Ask Here fo' started by Sach_nyc, Dec 27, 2017.

View Users: View Users
  1. programmer_guy

programmer_guy True Ex-Scientologist

Just because there was a fiasco/crimes with Wells Fargo employees creating false accounts (for stats) does not make it a cult.

You might consider making a list of items that define what a cult is.
    Then see if Wells Fargo fits, say, 90% of those items.

2. Gib

Gib Crusader

well then, I suggest you start at the very beginning and find and buy the the very first version of Dianetics published in 1950. In that book, Hubbard said two people of normal intelligence could "clear" themselves in a few hundred hours by "auditing" each other.

In that book Hubbard said he "cleared" something like 270 people. We do not know who these people are, but Hubbard gave success stories. What's also missing from that book is that Hubbard never gave examples of people clearing themselves by buying the book and "clearing" themselves as a self help thing.

So I think you should buy the first book, the first version, and find another person to read that book along with yourself, and I think you two should "audit" each other to "clear".

I would love to hear the success story of achieving "clear".

3. Rmack

Rmack Van Allen Belt Sunbather

I sampled the cal-mag and oil concoction when I did the pilot purify project.

It was vile. But it flushed my lymphatic system right the hell out.

4. Rmack

Rmack Van Allen Belt Sunbather

It's 'I'm creating my own reactive mind!!!' Not that Blubbard lead you on to this conclusion.

5. RogerB

RogerB Crusader

Errr, is that what put your famous expression on your face and had your hair standing on end since?? :D