What's new

David Miscavige's abuses and violence

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron
Face,

Thanks so much for all your point-by-point "educated guessing" and "conjecturing." You do it good. :yes:

My guilty pleasure: I've got to admit I've read through all your posts (approaching nearly a 100,000 words now if you can believe it) twice through all the way. I knew someone had to take the plunge and I thought I might be up for the task. (Though I did put my doctor on my speed dial in case I had any difficulties traversing Face's "wall of words.") :omg:

Midway through I watched A Face in the Crowd a second time (love that movie) and even took a peek at Children of the Corn. Both movies actually add a lot to getting inside your chronicles. :yes: Children of the Corn is a very apt nickname, BTW. I get why you chose it now. :yes:

Surprisingly, I came through on the other end of this double reading spiritually unscathed and very clear headed. Maybe one of the first souls to do this successfully. And much more confident and unconfused about many things COS and SO and LRH.

I know what it takes to write that many words. People are really enjoying and benefiting from your posts here.

I like to think I've read most of everything there is to read on the Internet about COS / SO / LRH and I have to say I don't know of anything quite like your stories and commentaries. Quite the education! Why I came here to the board years ago.

Just keep on keepin' on, Face. :coolwink:

ILove2Lurk

Oh My! :melodramatic: You're Clever Funny! :dieslaughing:

I’m at a loss for words…honestly, I don’t know just quite what to say. :confused2:

I always wanted to be a bold face “guilty pleasure”. :blush:

Two times through Face’s “Wall of Words”! Unscathed! Bravo! :clap:

Glad you liked the flicks. :coolwink: The original "COC" book by Stephan King is much better. If you haven't ever seen it, Elmer Gantry is well worth a couple of hours of time, as well. One of Burt Lancaster's best performances. As with "COC" the original "Elmer Gantry" book by Sinclair Lewis is better, also. But, IMO, the flicks are good and worth the time to watch. :wink2:

I had no idea that I had posted nearly 100,000 words. Holy Smokes! :omg:

The only reason I posted on ESMB in the first place was so that I could tell what I knew about the Apollo Stars so that my buddies from days long gone didn’t get a bum rap. I never intended to write as much as I have and actually, at that time, couldn’t remember much of what I have subsequently recalled and written about.:no:

The o-n-l-y reason I started posted so much here is because of folks like you, ILove2Lurk...and for the Lurkers. Y’all put up sooooo much great stuff and I just can’t resist yappin’ about my “Take” on what y’all put up. I was once a Lurker and was most grateful for and helped by what this here Community openly shares with the world. :thumbsup:

Participating on ESMB has actually become part of my Doc's "Treatment Plan" for me. Now, ain't that a hoot? Eat your heart out Scn. :giggle:

From the bottom of my little pea pickin’ heart….Thank You, IL2L. :yes:

Face :)

PSA: “We now return this thread to its original program.” :biggrin:

Last edited:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Yeah

It's cheap solo auditing and CSing
You make your own list
you own items
and you shoot
real stuff :happydance:

And you share your session
with an audience
We love it

:biggrin:

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
You have to admire the guy ... turning everyone around him into a human punching bag and getting away with it. It shows the level of brainwashing and control as well as being a means of maintaining that control. A master pimp might only have, say, 12 or so of his 'hos to slap around ... how many does DM have? Truely amazing, when you think about it. Not even world leaders get by with shit like that. Once I find his secret I will have to include it in my advanced course.

Pete

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
There is another kind of punishment I am all too familiar with in my near 20 years in the Sea Organization.

SLEEP DEPRIVATION

This is meted out mostly from Corporate Greed to get production done over the top of little sleep.
I reported above on this thread a couple of days ago on Eric Knutson:::::::
Construction lasted for months. There were many separate occasions where we were ordered to do “all nighters” working 2 to 3 days at a time without sleep to keep production on schedule. It was not uncommon during these “blitzes” to find construction staff sleeping in hidden corners on cold concrete slabs with only their clothes to keep warm in an effort to recover from the fatigue, even if only for an hour. Anything helped. I’ve seen staff sleep standing up due to sheer exhaustion.

Yet all our actions have consequences. Thanks to Miscavige keeping everyone up around the clock, on one horrific occasion at 4 AM after already being up for approximately 68 hours, I witnessed one incoherent staff member run his hand through a table saw equipped with a dado blade (a wide blade used for making large grooves or channels in wood.) He lost 3-4 fingers just like that. He was taken to the hospital, but afterward his hand was useless. David Miscavige couldn't have cared less.

EVEN More cruel is the torture perpetrated on Jenny (Linsen) de Vocht
I have reported this before, but it is worthy of note on this thread because it is the ABUSE thread)

Here is Jenny is her younger days in the Sea Org.

rpf14-36A.jpg

Jenny De Vocht the "Commanding Officer CMO Int" was forced to stay up for non-stop seven days... until her eyes were dark and hollow sockets. Even the CIA classifies shorter bouts of sleep deprivation as "torture." When Jenny finally crawled into a bed, Miscavige had her hauled back to the CMOI conference room ("the Hole" a.k.a. "SP Hall"). Meanwhile, Miscavige also had a bed brought in and placed in the middle of the room. After humiliating and degrading Jenny as a "weakling who couldn’t go without sleep," he ordered her to go to sleep in the bed while all CMO staff watched. After a week of no sleep, Jenny dozed for the next two days in a conference room full of people who were themselves not allowed to leave until she got out of bed.

SOURCE: http://www.scientology-cult.com/skeleto ... loset.html

jenny-linson-devocht.jpg

Veda

Sponsor
Sleep deprivation has been part of Scientology since the 1960s.

From a July 2008 post by Alan Walter:

"You really had to be there, at that time, in that place, Corfu, Oct, 1968 - the Original Class VIII Course was a complete continuous implant from beginning to end.

"The over-boards, the lack of sleep, the poor food, the chronically unsafe environment, the threats, the invalidation, the evaluations of what to run...

"The hours were from 7.30 am.......until long after Midnight - every day. Sleep deprivation abounded. (I handled this for myself by putting an "in session" sign on my cabin door and taking a 3 hour nap.)

"The stress level was enormous - the amount of continuous violence, hatred, contempt and make nothing of, emanating from LRH and the Commodore Staff - of each person there was incredible.

"One could say that this was in actuality started in September, 1967 - in Las Palmas - it was then that the sleep deprivation and brutality began......slowly it got worse.......the SO people on the ship began to become shadows of themselves - this can be easily observed in the BBC interview of the crew in early 1968..."

Veda

Sponsor
There are many reports such as the ones below, from interviews, written accounts, affidavits.

In 1997 professor Stephen Kent of the University of Alberta, Canada, interviewed former RPFers. One time Sea Org member "Pat' (pseudonym used) recalled working on building renovation in southern California in the 1970s:

"...the pressure kept mounting everyday with the renovations. Every day that passed there was greater pressure to get renovations done.. until we got to the point where we were -and I swear to God this is true -we worked thirty hours on, three hours off. We worked shifts of thirty hours at a time...

"...[When it was time to sleep] we'd go to the roof of one of the buildings, where it was cold, and there were these damp disgusting mattresses that we'd just fall onto and sleep."

Of this same period during the 1970s, Jesse Prince recalled:

"Some people went what they called psychotic - just kind of lost their minds - no longer could associate who or what they were, what they had been doing, and had to be put in isolation..."

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron
Severe sleep depravation became part of El Ron's “Tech” in the late part of the 60’s. The Penances for “Lower Conditions” included “Amends” that had to be done for a designated number of continuous hours…without sleep. IIRC, if a person was assigned “Doubt” the required continuous amends hours before upgrading to “Non Existence”, when you were finally allowed to sleep, was 36 hours (24 hours for Doubt, 12 hours for Liability). If you fell asleep during any of those 36 hours you had to start over again.

Without telling my stories about personally experiencing sleep deprivation or experiencing seeing others--that I deeply cared about--going through it, I just want to say this:

At some point you come to feel that you are being eaten alive.

Later, you come to the point that you feel that you are eating yourself alive.

Later than that, you come to the point where you don’t feel anything at all and yet “feel 'it' all” at the same time.

And, finally, you come to the point that you “know” that dying “transcends” living.

At that point, you are broken and lose all contact with Yourself and Life Itself.

Last edited:

anonomog

Gold Meritorious Patron
Severe sleep depravation became part of El Ron's “Tech” in the late part of the 60’s. The Penances for “Lower Conditions” included “Amends” that had to be done for a designated number of continuous hours…without sleep. IIRC, if a person was assigned “Doubt” the required continuous amends hours before upgrading to “Non Existence”, when you were finally allowed to sleep, was 36 hours (24 hours for Doubt, 12 hours for Liability). If you fell asleep during any of those 36 hours you had to start over again.

Without telling my stories about personally experiencing sleep deprivation or experiencing seeing others--that I deeply cared about--going through it, I just want to say this:

Later than that, you come to the point where you don’t feel anything at all and yet “feel 'it' all” at the same time.

And, finally, you come to the point that you “know” that dying “transcends” living.

At that point, you are broken and lose all contact with Yourself and Life Itself.

Face, please would you share on this thread some of the heinous crimes the staff committed to be assigned the lowers conditions?

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
Sleep deprivation has been part of Scientology since the 1960s.

From a July 2008 post by Alan Walter:

"You really had to be there, at that time, in that place, Corfu, Oct, 1968 - the Original Class VIII Course was a complete continuous implant from beginning to end.

"The over-boards, the lack of sleep, the poor food, the chronically unsafe environment, the threats, the invalidation, the evaluations of what to run...

"The hours were from 7.30 am.......until long after Midnight - every day. Sleep deprivation abounded. (I handled this for myself by putting an "in session" sign on my cabin door and taking a 3 hour nap.)

"The stress level was enormous - the amount of continuous violence, hatred, contempt and make nothing of, emanating from LRH and the Commodore Staff - of each person there was incredible.

"One could say that this was in actuality started in September, 1967 - in Las Palmas - it was then that the sleep deprivation and brutality began......slowly it got worse.......the SO people on the ship began to become shadows of themselves - this can be easily observed in the BBC interview of the crew in early 1968..."

I bet that the HubTurd slept like a baby during all that shit as well. And if it was ever brought to his attention, it would have been "OMG, I didn't know!" and someone else would have been blamed and a head put on a pike.

Pete

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
There is another kind of punishment I am all too familiar with in my near 20 years in the Sea Organization.

SLEEP DEPRIVATION

This is meted out mostly from Corporate Greed to get production done over the top of little sleep.
I reported above on this thread a couple of days ago on Eric Knutson:::::::
Construction lasted for months. There were many separate occasions where we were ordered to do “all nighters” working 2 to 3 days at a time without sleep to keep production on schedule. It was not uncommon during these “blitzes” to find construction staff sleeping in hidden corners on cold concrete slabs with only their clothes to keep warm in an effort to recover from the fatigue, even if only for an hour. Anything helped. I’ve seen staff sleep standing up due to sheer exhaustion.

Yet all our actions have consequences. Thanks to Miscavige keeping everyone up around the clock, on one horrific occasion at 4 AM after already being up for approximately 68 hours, I witnessed one incoherent staff member run his hand through a table saw equipped with a dado blade (a wide blade used for making large grooves or channels in wood.) He lost 3-4 fingers just like that. He was taken to the hospital, but afterward his hand was useless. David Miscavige couldn't have cared less.

EVEN More cruel is the torture perpetrated on Jenny (Linsen) de Vocht
I have reported this before, but it is worthy of note on this thread because it is the ABUSE thread)

Here is Jenny is her younger days in the Sea Org.

rpf14-36A.jpg

Jenny De Vocht the "Commanding Officer CMO Int" was forced to stay up for non-stop seven days... until her eyes were dark and hollow sockets. Even the CIA classifies shorter bouts of sleep deprivation as "torture." When Jenny finally crawled into a bed, Miscavige had her hauled back to the CMOI conference room ("the Hole" a.k.a. "SP Hall"). Meanwhile, Miscavige also had a bed brought in and placed in the middle of the room. After humiliating and degrading Jenny as a "weakling who couldn’t go without sleep," he ordered her to go to sleep in the bed while all CMO staff watched. After a week of no sleep, Jenny dozed for the next two days in a conference room full of people who were themselves not allowed to leave until she got out of bed.

SOURCE: http://www.scientology-cult.com/skeleto ... loset.html

jenny-linson-devocht.jpg

By comparison ... all of the elite units within the US military arsenal go thru a period of sleep deprivation during training. Most usually, we think of the Navy SEAL's and their "hell week" but in fact, Army Special Forces, some elite Marine Recon units, and the Air Force PJ's (in some respects tougher than SEAL's and Army SF but the least talked about and least glamorized) all go thru the sleep deprivation training. What is the difference between what these guys go thru and the Sea Org?

Taking the case of BUD/S school hell week (Basic Underwater Demolition/SEAL training) by the time a student gets to hell week, he has gone thru a 5 week pre-selection course where the lower third of the class is dropped. In other words, these guys are in pretty damn good physical condition prior to starting. Next is 2 weeks of training in those rubber boats going up against the surf, plus loads more PT. At this point there are more guys ... all more fit than 99+% of the American population ... throwing in the towel, figuring it's not worth it. Then hell week. This is 132 hours of being awake ... BUT EVEN THEN THEY ARE GIVEN 4 ONE HOUR NAPS after the first 48 hours. Anyone can quit at any time, no questions asked. AND IT IS ALL CLOSELY SUPERVISED BY MEDICAL PERSONEL. Furthermore, one of the lessons learned is that while hell week is survivable by those who want to graduate badly enough, A SITUATION LIKE THIS IS TO BE AVOIDED, and the key is that once out in the fleet, a real op has to be planned in such fashion as to avoid having to be up for 5+ days because it sucks. That and if it comes to that, the commissioned officer leading an op will have some effective drugs to pass out to his non coms to keep them going ... speed and this other stuff that allows the mind to function for longer periods without dream sleep ... dream sleep deprivation being what will cause halucinations.

Anyways ... measure all that against "Hill 10's" and sleep deprivation as a normal operating basis, people who are kept on shit-4-diets, are never allowed proper exercise, are then kept awake for 7 days, and then shit all over when they have to sleep, and, if they want to quit, are basically not allowed to or must jump thru 2 months of hoops.

What is amazing to me is that the Cof$ is still around and that DM is still in power after all that crap.

Pete

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
I actually found the RPF to be saner than the rest of the SO. You had to be sessionable or studyable so there was no real sleep deprivation, it was the general staff who would be regularly without sleep.

I presume that things are way worse now, that was a long time ago.

There was a time when there actually were rewards as well as penalties. There used to be frequent parties and only people who were in low conditions couldn't go. SO staff would watch the TV after eating dinner and everyone expected to have an hour dinner followed by an hour family time if they had kids.

Then suddenly it was panic, no TV, no resting, no days off just running around flapping your arms and stats fell.

You really cannot run any activity on panic. It might work in a battlefield, but there does have to be some rest even for soldiers. I don't understand how there are any staff still left.

Veda

Sponsor
-snip-

There was a time when there actually were rewards as well as penalties.

-snip-

Yep, as Pavlov demonstrated, rewards are important too. If the Scientology slaves are not being rewarded when they behave properly, then that's out tech.

There are plenty of accounts, going back to the RPF on the 'Apollo', to illustrate the purpose of the RPF, a system of rehabilitation used inside a totalist mind-control cult. The RPF and the RPF's RPF are a "package."

Below is from the 1976 edition of 'Modern Management Technology Defined', a.k.a. the 'Management Dictionary':

"Rehabilitation Project Force. To it are assigned: 1) R/Sers, 2) low OCA non producers 3) repeated stat crashers 4) over product makers... The RPF was created by the Commodore so that redemption can occur."

Note, the bracketed segment, brackets and all, at the end, is from the 1976 Scientology text. Bolding is mine.

"RPF's RPF, the following restrictions are applied to members: 1) segregated from other RPF members with regard to work, messing, berthing, musters, and any other command activity. 2) No pay. 3) No training. 4) No auditing. 5) May only work on mud boxes in the E/R. May not work with RPF members. 6) Six hours sleep maximum. 7) Is under the RPF MAA for all matters, including production. The RPF's MAA may designate another to supervise their production. 8) Standard ethics penalties that apply to them to be triple for each offense they are found guilty of, until they fully join the RPF of their own determinism. 9) May communicate only with the RPF MAA or his designated assistant. 10) May not join RPF fully until acceptable amends made to all RPF members. 11) [FCO 2990-2] [The first RPF's RPF assignment was made because the person considered their RPF assignment amusing, an award, and was therefore unable to recognize the need for redemption or any means to effect it. Until such time as the person recognize this need and of their own self-determinism requested to be included in RPF redemption actions, the restrictions applied.]"

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!

Thank you for telling!

These testimonies of Ron abusing people physically and emotionnaly are rare.

There is many early Sea Org - friends of Ron - in the freezone - who tell that
ROn's designed the RPF with a humanitarian mind - to help the criminal to rehabilitate and becomes of a social valor - and doing so, Ron was kind and concerned. :duh:

He found the way to break people's soul and mental
and then Misacavige learned very well, apparently, in doing so!
I am surprised that not much more people are going into suicidal or killing psychosis - sleep deprivation induce psychosis as the mental goes crazy without proper rest. :unsure:

It makes many of us very sad , that you Face, and other human being (google Maureen Boldstad) as well as children endure so and are still enduring - May it end with all the expose and request of investigations or case court.

Last edited:

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron
Face, please would you share on this thread some of the heinous crimes the staff committed to be assigned the lowers conditions?

Depending on the circumstance and who was mad at you or senior to you, pretty much everything and anything could wind you up in a lower condition. Failure to “comply” with an unreal order, a tool that you are using breaks, or you “popped off” at the wrong person at the wrong time, etc, etc.

The “higher up” a person was, the more capricious and autonomous they could be in assigning lower conditions, culminating with El Ron Hisself.

El Ron’s assignments of lower conditions are a litany of the genus of DM’s--and the SO's--bizarre behavior. El Ron once assigned one of Hisself’s indentured servants the lowest “Condition” of them all, Confusion, because there was only one glass of milk left for Hisself’s bedtime snack. The crew had not had fresh milk in over 6 months but El Ron had it available at all times.

Last edited:

anonomog

Gold Meritorious Patron
Depending on the circumstance and who was mad at you or senior to you, petty much everything and anything could wind you up in a lower condition. Failure to “comply” with an unreal order, a tool that you are using breaks, or you “popped off” at the wrong person at the wrong time, etc, etc.

The “higher up” a person was, the more capricious and autonomous they could be in assigning lower conditions, culminating with El Ron Hisself.

El Ron’s assignments of lower conditions are a litany of the genus of DM’s--and the SO's--bizarre behavior. El Ron once assigned one of Hisself’s indentured servants the lowest “Condition” of them all, Confusion, because there was only one glass of milk left for Hisself’s bedtime snack. The crew had not had fresh milk in over 6 months but El Ron had it available at all times.

Thank you. As Lotus mentioned, there are people who remember the RPF on the ship as a recreational break- all jolly hockeysticks and great fun and imply that those that didn't enjoy it were just miserable killjoys. Others seem to think that it a well thought out punishment by their beloved Father that did them much good.

I just can't empathise with their feelings.

I become immune at times and read some personal story and think, "they got it light, Ms X had to do xyz." I have to consciously stop and place that event into real life before the full horror sinks in properly. And I was never in!!

Scientology seems to be measured by a different standard because, well it is Scientology, it does weird and crazy stuff. You really can't make up any crazier.

But it shouldn't be. If my company decided to rehabilitate my performance by keeping me up all night, taking me off my work and making me do manual labour, refusing to allow me to speak to co-workers or family, refusing to pay me....TORTURE wouldn't be the only word I would be screaming to the authorities.

It is good for it to be said by someone who was there too, that this criminal insanity did not go bad with DM, it was never a benign, benevolent R&R designed to help people.
Thank you.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Here is a quote from Gerry Armstrong
talking about life aboard Apollo under LRH's orders

http://www.xenu.net/archive/so/

Life in the Sea Org was already fairly gruelling, but the Rehabilitation Project Force went several steps further. Gerry Armstrong, who spent over two years on the RPF, has given this description:

It was essentially a prison to which crew who were considered nonproducers, security risks, or just wanted to leave the Sea Org, were assigned. Hubbard's RPF policies established the conditions.
RPF members were segregated and not allowed to communicate to anyone else. They had their own spaces and were not allowed in normal crew areas of the ship. They ate after normal crew had eaten, and only whatever was left over from the crew meal. Their berthing was the worst on board, in a roach-infested, filthy and unventilated cargo hold. They wore black boilersuits, even in the hottest weather. They were required to run everywhere. Discipline was harsh and bizarre, with running laps of the ship assigned for the slightest infraction like failing to address a senior with "Sir." Work was hard and the schedule rigid with seven hours sleep time from lights out to lights on, short meal breaks, no liberties and no free time...
When one young woman ordered into the RPF took the assignment too lightly, Hubbard created the RPF's RPF and assigned her to it, an even more degrading experience, cut off even from the RPF, kept under guard, forced to clean the ship's bilges, and allowed even less sleep.

I always find that Miss is the truer Ron's follower
Miss is 100% on Source - perfect duplication
Miss is loyal to Ron's legacy

Unless I, and many, completely misunderstood Ron's character and misinterpreted his infinite Buddha great compassion and kindness for cruelty and sadism - I am not in a state of Oatieness - so my perceptions might be false and not that high on the tone scale...

Last edited:

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
Amy-Scobee-1.jpg

Amy Scobee (20 year Scientology International Base veteran, helped build Celebrity Centre network) made these statements in 2009 and 2010:
David Miscavige is an extremely abusive, tyranical leader.”
“[David Miscavige] grabs Mike [Rinder] around the neck, swings around and is choking him, and he’s holding [Mike's] neck. And Mike starts grabbing the side of his chair and struggling and not knowing what is going on. And his face is turning red, and his veins are popping out his neck, and I’m going ‘What in the hell is going on?’”
“Miscavige jumps up on the conference table and jumped at Jeff Hawkins, tackling him to the ground.”
“Miscavige jumps up on the table and lunges at Wendell Reynolds, knocking chair and Wendell back.”
“Miscavige went straight after [Mark] Yager, grabbed his shirt and threw his whole body onto the ground.”

(Sources: http://www.tampabay.com/specials/2009/reports/project/ , http://www.cnn.com/2010/US/03/30/scientology.violence/index.html , Australian News Interview http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOv0LtzXlx4 , http://www.tampabay.com/specials/2009/reports/project/ , http://www.tampabay.com/specials/2009/reports/project/)

2007_amy_scobee_jacket.jpg

AMY has been the recipient of malicious retaliation for writing the book

"ABUSE at the Top"
http://www.amazon.com/Scientology-A...=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1320445936&sr=1-1

Copying an Anonymous technique, Anonymous that OSA describes as "terrorists" OSA shooped images of AMY to make her look 150 lbs overweight and posted hate and malicious tabloid stuff on her, repeatedly using information from her pc confessionals and pinning her with the label an "ADULTERER."

20 years of Sea Org brutality and a continuity of malicious pay-back after exiting.

Sounds very Religious, doesn't it ?

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
I continue to reflect how I could have been so duped.
How could I have contributed to a criminal entity for that long ?
How could I have been deluded enough to actually give the C of $ large sums of money, time and energy
and let my own son join "the Sea Organization"

I am going to now print some info on Tom De Vocht who was pushed into the Sea Org at 10 years old, who rose up the ranks to be the Commanding Officer of CMO in Clearwater.

Tom was beaten, punched, assaulted multiple times by Miscavige.
Tom was the husband of Jenny de Vocht featured on this thread, the one who had the SLEEP DEPRIVATION for 7 days straight.

Here is Tom
5500_1188879556605_1066804725_594507_2088048_n.jpg

And here are a couple of blips of the many many incidents that occurred...at INT BASE, Riverside County. Southern California.

Group confessions that came to be known as "seances."

The executives would confess sins they had committed against Miscavige, reveal their bad thoughts about Scientology and make personal disclosures, including sexual fantasies. If someone couldn't come up with a transgression, the others bullied him into admitting something. Anything.

"And Dave would sit there and listen to it and enjoy the hell out of it," said De Vocht, who recalled one seance when he said Miscavige struck executive Marc Yager and threw him to the floor, then singled out Faith Schermerhorn, a midlevel administrator who is black.

"He goes, 'By the way, (Yager) thinks black people are n------, and he doesn't want Scientology to help blacks. Go kick him.' So (Yager) is down on the ground and she's kicking him,'' De Vocht said

#####

One beating too many

One night, Miscavige ordered his executives to jog from the Hole to a building where staffers made CDs of long-ago lectures by Hubbard.

With the group still huffing from their 400-yard run, Miscavige grilled De Vocht, who had overseen renovations to the building. He slapped De Vocht, threw him to the floor and began to choke him.

De Vocht can't recall why he was attacked. Maybe he hesitated with an answer. Maybe he gave a look the leader didn't like. Whatever the reason, he accepted his drubbing in silent, degrading submission.

Miscavige grew angrier if you expressed pain or resisted, the defectors said.

"You're literally sitting there thinking, I'm not going to hit this guy," De Vocht said. "It happens so suddenly, what do you do? And then if you want to go after him, how many other people are going to pummel you? You've got to realize this place is so cultish it's scary."

SOURCE
http://www.tampabay.com/news/scientology/article1012575.ece

Here is the FAIR GAME, the OBSCENE RETALIATION and Vindictiveness of the Lunatic Anti-Christ of Hemet

Miscagive PAYS GOOGLE for GOOGLE ADS to slime Tom DeVocht so that when you GOOGLE this 20 year veteran of the Sea Org, this Ad comes up as a Google ad !
Ad - Why this ad?
Tom Devocht
www.freedommag.org/Tom_Devocht
Consummate Con Man - A Freedom Special Report

TAX FREE $$$$$ 501C3 Tax Exempt dollars to pay for GOOGLE ADS to slime departed Sea Org Members who speaks out !

A Mean and Vengeful CULT who's motto is ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK.
The current game is to maliciously attack former Sea Org veterans that
speak out on current atrocities and abuses.

Here is what the "Church" is really saying about its high level technology to make advanced spiritual beings.

20 Years in the Sea Org .....you become a con man
35 Years in the Sea Org....you become a cross dressing pervert who likes kiddy porn
37 years in the Sea Org you become a violent batterer of your wife
28 years in the Sea Org you become murderer of your brother
22 years in the Sea Org you become a psychotic

The Church is admitting how utterly worthless their claims are while they embellish criminal TAGS to
us whistleblowers.

Veda

Sponsor
I continue to reflect how I could have been so duped.
How could I have contributed to a criminal entity for that long ?
How could I have been deluded enough to actually give the C of $ large sums of money, time and energy
and let my own son join "the Sea Organization"

Because you were lied to, manipulated, and brainwashed, by L. Ron Hubbard, before you ever heard of David Miscavige?

I am going to now print some info on Tom De Vocht who was pushed into the Sea Org at 10 years old, who rose up the ranks to be the Commanding Officer of CMO in Clearwater.

Tom was beaten, punched, assaulted multiple times by Miscavige.
Tom was the husband of Jenny de Vocht featured on this thread, the one who had the SLEEP DEPRIVATION for 7 days straight.

Here is Tom
5500_1188879556605_1066804725_594507_2088048_n.jpg

And here are a couple of blips of the many many incidents that occurred...at INT BASE, Riverside County. Southern California.

Group confessions that came to be known as "seances."

The executives would confess sins they had committed against Miscavige, reveal their bad thoughts about Scientology and make personal disclosures, including sexual fantasies. If someone couldn't come up with a transgression, the others bullied him into admitting something. Anything.

"And Dave would sit there and listen to it and enjoy the hell out of it," said De Vocht, who recalled one seance when he said Miscavige struck executive Marc Yager and threw him to the floor, then singled out Faith Schermerhorn, a midlevel administrator who is black.

"He goes, 'By the way, (Yager) thinks black people are n------, and he doesn't want Scientology to help blacks. Go kick him.' So (Yager) is down on the ground and she's kicking him,'' De Vocht said

#####

One beating too many

One night, Miscavige ordered his executives to jog from the Hole to a building where staffers made CDs of long-ago lectures by Hubbard.

With the group still huffing from their 400-yard run, Miscavige grilled De Vocht, who had overseen renovations to the building. He slapped De Vocht, threw him to the floor and began to choke him.

De Vocht can't recall why he was attacked. Maybe he hesitated with an answer. Maybe he gave a look the leader didn't like. Whatever the reason, he accepted his drubbing in silent, degrading submission.

Miscavige grew angrier if you expressed pain or resisted, the defectors said.

"You're literally sitting there thinking, I'm not going to hit this guy," De Vocht said. "It happens so suddenly, what do you do? And then if you want to go after him, how many other people are going to pummel you? You've got to realize this place is so cultish it's scary."

SOURCE
http://www.tampabay.com/news/scientology/article1012575.ece

Here is the FAIR GAME, the OBSCENE RETALIATION and Vindictiveness of the Lunatic Anti-Christ of Hemet

If David Miscavige, the "squirrel antisocial personality anti-Scientologist" is the "Anti-Christ" then that makes L. Ron Hubbard the equivalent of the "Christ."

Miscagive PAYS GOOGLE for GOOGLE ADS to slime Tom DeVocht so that when you GOOGLE this 20 year veteran of the Sea Org, this Ad comes up as a Google ad !
Ad - Why this ad?
Tom Devocht
www.freedommag.org/Tom_Devocht
Consummate Con Man - A Freedom Special Report

TAX FREE $$$$$ 501C3 Tax Exempt dollars to pay for GOOGLE ADS to slime departed Sea Org Members who speaks out !

A Mean and Vengeful CULT who's motto is ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK.

"The DEFENSE of anything is UNTENABLE. The only way to defend anything is to ATTACK, and if you forget that then you will lose every battle you ever engage in, whether it be in terms of personal conversation, public debate, or court of law. NEVER BE INTERESTED IN CHARGES. DO, yourself, much MORE CHARGING, and you will WIN."

L. Ron Hubbard, 1955, 'The Manual on Dissemination of Material'

Karen#1=628965 said:
The current game is to maliciously attack former Sea Org veterans that
speak out on current atrocities and abuses.

Here is what the "Church" is really saying about its high level technology to make advanced spiritual beings.

20 Years in the Sea Org .....you become a con man
35 Years in the Sea Org....you become a cross dressing pervert who likes kiddy porn
37 years in the Sea Org you become a violent batterer of your wife
28 years in the Sea Org you become murderer of your brother
22 years in the Sea Org you become a psychotic

The Church is admitting how utterly worthless their claims are while they embellish criminal TAGS to
us whistleblowers.

Karen#1, you're doing great work exposing the abuses of David Miscavige. Much appreciated.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

That was a profoundly powerful post. The stages you describe made me think about "breaking a person's will".

It is said that the purpose of torture (e.g. prisoners, victims...) is to break the person's will.

I see Scientology that way, whether staff member or public.

The broken Scientologist is afraid of ethics, afraid of sec checks, afraid of conditions, afraid of their own very thoughts.

It is a subject I would like to learn much about. I think Hubbard and COB and other Scn leaders specialize in just that--breaking the will of their flock. It defines cult.

One of the first articles I found was from a comparative cult (Mormon) from which I will snip but a small section... (bold added for emphasis)

"This guy's not church broken yet" (nodding to his phone)

"Church broken?" I asked.

He then asked if knew much about horses, which I didn't. He explained how a mustang in the wild has a mind of its own and lives by its in-born instincts and will. He explained how you can break the horse's will and teach it who is in charge. Repetition, giving and withholding affection, punishment, restraint, and isolation from other untamed horses - all were necessary.

You can teach a horse to do unnatural things like putting up with the sound of a gun, or going near a fire, he said. It's just a matter of breaking their will and teaching them that they don't have a right to their own feelings and natural instincts.

"It's a matter of showing the horse who will ALWAYS be in charge." He finally said. And he stressed ALWAYS.

Church members were no different than horses to this man.