How Lisa Marie Presley became Scientology leader David Miscavige’s worst nightmare

Discussion in 'David Miscavige and Current Management' started by Glenda, Apr 21, 2016.

View Users: View Users
  1. oneonewasaracecar

oneonewasaracecar Gold Meritorious Patron

Re: How Lisa Marie Presley became Scientology leader David Miscavige’s worst nightmar

Scientology is an unstable, unpredictable organization. It makes sense that what brings it down would be unexpected.

2. Ogsonofgroo

Ogsonofgroo Crusader

Re: How Lisa Marie Presley became Scientology leader David Miscavige’s worst nightmar

Dear non-speakers of engrish (lookin' at you Spanky), reaping havok is slightly different from ' wreaking havoc', which I are sure you meant, reap what ya sow, so what, you reap, then hit the pub and wreak wonton mayhem.... or not... :confused2:

:p

3. oneonewasaracecar

Very observant.

I hasten to add, being fully qualified could be painful.

4. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

With that many medals, he's got to be ... what ... 1,500 or 2,000 years old? Pants medals? Impressive!

5. Operating DB

Operating DB Truman Show Dropout

Oh, ILove2Lurk, where are youooooo? I'm imagining several 20 foot lanyards cascading all over the person and buttons galore on every square inch of fabric and then some.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2016
  6. Mimsey Borogrove

Mimsey Borogrove Crusader

Actually, I prefer reeking havoc. Mimsey

7. Ogsonofgroo

Ogsonofgroo Crusader

A lung... missing... :hysterical:

(is this like, um, eating stinky cheese and running to the nearest pub, missing the entrance, and, thrashing old garbage-cans in the alley ya got stuck in? )

:melodramatic:

:p

8. Cat Daddy

Cat Daddy Silver Meritorious Patron

Just read some Hubbard, and it's pretty predictable. What isn't is the way authorithies are swayed.

9. oneonewasaracecar

Do you think people who are dedicated to Hubbard are predictable too?

10. Cat Daddy

Cat Daddy Silver Meritorious Patron

Always atack, never defend. Oh and bribe, lie and sue, blackmail, smear.........etc etc.

11. oneonewasaracecar

True. Mostly it is predictable. I do think though that one rare occasions the desperation pushes them to do very strange things.

Mark Rinder made interesting predictions re the DM book, but he didn't predict the survey.

12. Free Being Me

Free Being Me Crusader

Lisa, give DM and $cientology a large portion of Hell! You and Leah should team up for an Anti-$cientology event!

:protest: :guyfawkes: :cake: :scnsucks:

13. Free to shine

Free to shine Shiny & Free

This is from The Bunker's latest article (I'll put a link on Ron Miscavige's thread as well).
    http://tonyortega.org/2016/05/02/ro...rie-presleys-wild-defection-scene-in-florida/

14. Gib

Gib Crusader

I'm not sure that LMP & LR are of the same camp as most of us here, which is show me a muther fuck'in clear.

LMP still has her CCHR links on her website. Me thinks both could be of the "save scientology" camp. :confused2:

But, if they get rid of DM that is a good thing, I reckon.

15. Awesome Rob

Awesome Rob Patron

Tick tock, Lisa Marie...has anything ever come of this? It seemed like so much shit was about to go down about a year ago. Did she back down, do you think? Or is there juicy stuff coming down the pike?

16. WildKat

WildKat Gold Meritorious Patron

Here's the latest speculation (probably BS, who knows) by the tabloids....they claim to have "sources"

http://radaronline.com/videos/lisa-marie-presley-scientology/

17. dchoiceisalwaysrs

dchoiceisalwaysrs Gold Meritorious Patron

Still not very clear what is going down but I wouldn't be surprised to hear of an OSA OP has been in play. DM does have his Charitable funds available and a sick enough mind to use them to keep his mafia like organization creating hell on earth for anyone he psychopathically dictates as a target.