What's new

KNOCK KNOCK WhoseThere? Scientologist, are u in possession of LRH Missing Material's?

blownstaffmember

Patron with Honors
I would strongly suggest, Jenni, that you do not give the original tapes and documents to ANYONE, including to me. I was offering you technical advice on how to get it done, and would, if you wish, offer you web space and the ability to get the information online, after you transfer the documents and tapes to electronic format. I'd be willing to loan you the computer and scanner hardware to get them from paper to electronic files as well as a tape deck and computer recorder to transfer the tapes to electronic files.

I'm sending you this as a PM also.

freethinker

Sponsor
jenni,

You just posted a bunch of data about early LRH originals and you have been in contact with the church.

You need to get that stuff to a safe place now.

The church is relentless in getting what they want and will play dirty if you don't play along.

My suggestion is to hide the stuff now and then contact people you trust to help you. Don't speak to the church, remember what your mother said.

chuckbeatty

Patron with Honors
Hello everyone. My name is Jenni. I have been procrastenating posting this because I don't know where to begin.Unfortunately, it might be long for those of you who are kind enough to endure. So here goes.... I am not a scientologist and never have been, but my dad, I suppose might have been. He was heavily involved in Dianentics. I hope its okay that I am on you'lls message board. I am here because I want to do right but my father's memory by seeking asking the people whom he might of unintentional harmed by his involvment. What should I do with the materials I possess.? Here is my story, or better yet my daddy's.
My dad was born in 1927. He served in the Navy and was stationed in San Diego and honorable discharged in 1945. He was President/staff at Hubbard College in Wichita, Kansas unitl the foundations bankruptcy.
I don't mean to side track but in order for you to fully comprehend what I am going to share I must detour. I am number 10 out of 12 children. The only thing I was never allowed to know about Scientology/Dianetics because we are Christians. Ever since I can remember people from Scientology were trying to get ahold of my father. My mom always hung up or was real evasive. If one of my siblings ever mentioned it, mom would say "stay away from it." That's all I ever knew until my mom moved in with me while she was remodeling her home. I answered her phone in April of 2004.
The man on the line was Andy Lenarcic, who said he was a friend of my mother's and father's. I told him the sad news that we had lost my dad 1998 and that mom was not there. He then confessed he was with Scientology and writing the biography of LRH. I knew mom would be mad I didn't hang up but what harm would come if a stranger called to tell me something about my dad. Besides, she would never know. right? Tom was excited and told me they had tried for 20 years for someone not to disconnect. The next thing I know I was agreeing for him to fly down to Houston the next day to met with him and a guy named Tom Vorm.
I dragged my big brother Casey to met with these guys. All four of us go into the restaurant and they whipped out a bunch of documents. They said to us, and I quote. "Your father, Jack Nonmacher, was Ron Hubbard's right hand man." What can you tell us about your dad's involvement with Scientologist and these materials that are missing? I have to say they were completely disappointed at our response: The only thing we knew except "it's not of God, stay away from it." We said it at the same time. It was a laughable moment. I told them we were there so they could tell us.
This is how I came into possession of a copy of Ron Hubbards sworn deposition "In the Matter of My Property and the Foundation" dated May 18, 1952. It was regarding the Grand Larceny charges that Don Percell filed against the foundation. The records are exponged. I have a copy. My favorite two points in the deposition is yes, he tells the courts, my dad, in misunderstanding in interoffice memo, might indeed be in possessions of missing tapes. Secondly, he states he has had to make replacement tapes of the missing lecture tapes. Can I post this deposition with out getting in trouble?
They also gave me copies of documents that my father typed and lectured on February 25, 1952. Have you ever head of Mytosis and the Grim Weeper? Scales of Effort? Running the Boo-Hoo and the Grim Weeper?
They were eager and desperate to met with my mother. Their eyes lite up like candles when I told them my family has 5 storages of crap that we have been storaging since 1976 when we remodelled our homes. My mom is one of those scary hoarders who you see on tv who keep everything. She was more comfortable with having excessive storages that would accommodate a marriage of 40 and 12 children who came with it. I warned them and pleaded with them that they would get know where with her. They said they wouldn't met with her but they lied.
My mom was hostile when she got home. She met with them because two of her children had done so. She was beyond irriated and beligerant that not only is "Hubbard a liar but a pig". "Sarah", I think she said, "was an angel". "They're out of their minds if they think I am going to give them her dress". Sarah and her in the day were friends. Later mom told me dad and her use to double date with the Hubbards.
More then ever did I wish I could ask my father about his involvement.
It wasnt until after my mother passed away in 2005 that that I decided maybe it was time.
I left things alone for awhile till October of 2007 when I went to Cali to visit a friend. I called the Scientology building whatever it is official called in LA. The one behind the Great big huge building for the high achievers or something like that. I told the operator on the phone who I was. It was Saturday night and I asked them if I could come and visit while I was there. A man was to be waiting for me when I got there eager and ready to help me. The first question, and my only at the time was "If Ron Hubbard was his right hand man why isn't his name in any material. I thought if Jack was Hubbards right hand man then my dad must have been his left behind man. He went across his secured area and typed something and found something about him being an auditor. He took me on a tour but I didnt want to stay. He knew I was not interested in speaking anymore because if that was all the records show, then it was time to go. I really liked the man who I met with. He has a good heart just lost. Let's call him "J". When I got back to OKC he had mailed me a great big lecture course. "Milestone One." The note in the package said "Jen, listen to this". He told me to go to the glossary his name would be there. I listned to the first lecture on March 25, 1952 Hubbards mentions my dad. Later in the lecture my dad is speaking with hubbard. The audience was laughing. I stopped listening when the voices on the lecture would say it was my father and it wasnt. other times it would say it was someone else.
Anyway, I laid low for another year until early 2009. I called and spoke to "J" and told him I was ready to go to storage. I didn't have the money to fly back to Houston so they offered not only to fly me down but but wanted to send a team to help. I declined the help but took the flight and hotel accommadation. "J" told me in order for them to book it I need to have a cell number. Worked for me. It was strange because I missed the first flight and decided to take a later one. "J" was calling me before it had time to take off. "Jen, you didn't make your flight?" I thought it was courterous but odd. Stranger yet was the hotel accommodations were within 5 miles of my storages. What of the chances of that. I never told them where it was located and I assure you mom never ever would have. I didn't feel right.
. So you now know my situation, this is what I want to know from you: Is there any material's that Hubbard or Scientologist use that it is in his handwritting? The funny thing is there are three major items that they were hunting for.
1. The first is a book manuscript that was typed off some dictation's tape.
2. Reel to Reel tapes
3. Hadwritten documents from LRH.

They sent me samples of Hubbard's handwriting. Here is the clincher for me. It is not just Hubbard's handwritting but they sent me samples mixed with my Daddy's. Good golly folks. My daddy was an engineer with unmistakable pinminship.

For those who doubt me. I am sure. Here is what I have to back up my store. All correspondes coming from scientology emailed to me.

"J" was in constant communication with me while I was down there and I eagerly reported that indeed I found some "reel to reel" tapes. I realized my blunder and told them they were family stuff. He sent me a box down and wants me to send to him to have it reimaged into a cd at zero cost. He told me they have the equipment in Baker's Field Ca. and it would save me a bundle of money. I politely declined. I found the realic machine that plays them but I am afraid it will hurt it.

So if you found items that they were seeking what would you do with them.
I am asking you because I know my dad and he wouldn't of wanted to have caused so many people to stumple.

There was one thing I remember my dad would tell me. Please forgive me if this sounds demeaning "There are a lot of people who are lost and searching for answers. They want someone to tell them what to do. Becareful who you follow. At the time, as a teenager I thought he meant the popular kid in school who did drugs. He would end his antedote with "I once sat with a group of men where one stood up and said lets start a religion. He did.

You will be happy to know I am done. Thank you letting me share my story. I tried to spare all of you this but it was necessary for my lack of knowledge. I want to thank the few people I sent messages to. I appreciate your responses. I picked you'll because of what you have said and I hope it was the right thing to do. God bless you.

Off to get my kiddos.

Thanks,

Jenni

Dear Jenni,

If you feel comfortable, please call me. 412-260-1170
I work with scholars.

The world's top Scientology scholar, critical, here's his contact info.

Stephen Kent has the largest library of Scientology materials in the world outside of Scientology.

If you donate the materials to Kent, it will be in Canada, outside of Scientology's reach.

[email protected]
Dr. Stephen A. Kent
Professor
Department of Sociology
University of Alberta
Edmonton, Alberta
Canada T6G 2H4
tel: (780)492-2204 (24 hrs.)
fax: (780)492-7196

I recommend you contact Professor Kent immediately.

You can call me ANYTIME.

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
Jenni? - Are you still around?

See Chuck Beatty's post above. I highly recommend to talk to him on the phone and work out what to do.

:yes:

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.
Jenergy,

DON'T PART WITH ANYTHING!!

If you're feeling "generous" then take the tapes to a private studio and have them transferred to disc(s), and photocopy all documentation.

If you don't keep copies, then the 'undesirable' materials will disappear. This is like computers: back up, back up and back up again.

renegade

Silver Meritorious Patron
Jenni, Jenni......867-5309.........(sorry this song keeps going on in my head anytime I hear that name)

Where are you?:drama::drama:

Did the church contact you again? What happened after you talked top "J"?

apple

Patron Meritorious
Be careful of the Scientology people, they are trained to sweet talk you into giving them what they want. Snakes undercover. They probably may even offer money. I would make a few copies of all the material. I would contact Stephen Kent and ask his advice. I would not let the Scientology people know where the items are, not even a hint. I think if they knew they would break in and steal them. It is not beneath them. You are sitting on something that people want, you are on control. Make your decisions wisely.

chuckbeatty

Patron with Honors
Be careful of the Scientology people, they are trained to sweet talk you into giving them what they want. Snakes undercover. They probably may even offer money. I would make a few copies of all the material. I would contact Stephen Kent and ask his advice. I would not let the Scientology people know where the items are, not even a hint. I think if they knew they would break in and steal them. It is not beneath them. You are sitting on something that people want, you are on control. Make your decisions wisely.

Scientology will absolutely sweet talk this lady and I'm sure the Scientologists authorized to talk to her, are already, right now, doing just that.

And they likely WILL offer money, since Hubbard's legacy is paramount to protect and show the world just how great a man Hubbard was.

This lady's materials are more important and I too hope they get to Univ of Alberta, rather than to Twin Peaks (where Pope and Orange protested recently).

chuckbeatty

Patron with Honors
In the future, PLEASE, let's somehow work out a network of trust.

I'm NOT computer savvy enough to fully advise people like Jenni, who DO have important researcher HISTORICAL materials relating to Dianetics, Hubbard, Scientology and Scientologists and history.

She called me, and I called Kent and Gerry Armstrong.

PLEASE, in future, please, someone CALL Gerry Armstrong.

he more than ANY of us ex member "experts" is THE expert in the Hubbard early bio period.

Gerry will help.

Please, thanks for those that alerted me to this thread, but REMEMBER
Gerry Armstrong, and Professor Kent.

Both of whom will be absolutely honest and accurate in helping get this type of historical material preservered.

And the pros at handling the tapes, and doing fast scans of what for instance Jenni has, YES, but extend yourselves PLEASE and let's build the network, right here, right now and in the future.

I TRUST GERRY ARMSTRONG, AND HE IS MY GO-TO GUY WHEN THINGS GET ABOVE MY PAY GRADE.

I TRUST PROFESSOR STEPHEN KENT, AND HE IS MY GO-TO GUY WHEN IMPORTANT HISTORY SURFACES RELATING TO ONE ON OUR WORLD'S NEW RELIGIONS/CULTS.

You people who want to help get history into the public domain, let's work together.

I'm all for getting this material into the public domain, but the existing and trustworthy existing final landing zones for raw materials like this, once it is scanned and shared if that can be done properly seriously, is Univ of Alberta where they have the foremost Scientology world expert in Professor Stephen Kent.

I think in the long range, meaning the rest of my life.

I'm a admin Scientology nerd, and I will write when I retire, most likely for the no pay Cultic Journal, when I choose to finally write.

I don't think it proper to make ANY money off of Scientology, other than those in society who's job it is to "clean up" or "report on" or do the scholarly research on the subject, so myself I will likely never do a for profit book or writings, other than what I have amateurishly done these last 6 years that I have been postings.

But I DO support society's proper research groups, like universities, and the best is Professor Kent.

I agree with those that said it is BEST for society to get the material onto the internet for all to see and share in.

We have to balance that only by the competence with which those that DO DO that in entirey, and those that DO help Jenni, doing that, PLEASE, you guys, PLEASE call Gerry, call me, call Kent.

Let's ALL work together to preserve Hubbard's crap in the public domain which we ALL agree Scientology WOULD absolutely hide from public view if it is in the least bit disparaging to Hubbard and Scientology, which we all KNOW, who are the least bit experts, that what Jenni has WILL be in many ways disparaging to Hubbard.

I think let's network, call me, those who know the things they know how to do like falling off a log, and let's help Jenni unload what she's got, and let's ensure the raw materials GET to Kent and Univ of Alberta, in the end.

And please, people REMEMBER GERRY ARMSTRONG is a f-ing REAL expert in raw Hubbard files. Gerry spent a couple years with the raw Hubbard archives crap, he knows it inside OUT and BACKWARDS and is the BEST consultant we out here HAVE.!!!

Gerry's phone and email's for sharing and REPEATING, please:

[email protected]
604-703-1373
http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/ Gerry's priceless site for the HUGE amount of raw materials on Hubbard and Scientology and Gerry's LONG continued, unstoppable legacy of taking on Hubbard/Scientology for what those activities are, remember how far ahead of the curve Gerry's been for years, focusing on Miscavige WAY before anyone, for YEARS!

Gerry was HUGE in the inspiration department for me personally, I can't thank him and his wife Caroline enough for their active continued work.

chuckbeatty

Patron with Honors
TO JENNI, for Jenni's and everyone's info:

Hi Chuck, Hi Steve (Professor Kent),

I'm happy to talk to Jenni, and I'll call you shortly Chuck.

I'd read her post to esmb, and I believe what she says could very well be accurate.

I think that sending everything to Dr. Kent is the way to go if she can be talked into it. As far as I know, the security of the materials that have been donated to the University of Alberta archive that he maintains, has not been breached, and these materials have been safe over several years and made available to legitimate researchers.

I don't think Dr. Kent would or should agree to my having a blanket okay to publish/post anything she donates to the UA archive that I wish to publish. And I don't think that's an approach that should be offered to Jenni.

I am willing, of course, and would be honored, to work with Dr. Kent in analyzing Jenni's materials.

If there are unique recordings from the early 1950's they very well could be fragile and require special equipment and handling that the UA probably possesses or could access for this purpose.

In any case, I'll work with you to put Jenni's mind at peace and get her materials into Dr. Kent's good hands.

Gerry Armstrong
Chilliwack, B.C.
Canada
604-703-1373
[email protected]

----------------------------------------

Professor Kent wrote me, chuck, saying that when you donate the materials to University of Alberta, it goes into the university archives.

So Jenni, YES, we have to somehow still get the important materials put on the internet BEFORE the materials get to the University, and I asked on this thread, for people who are willing to help do this, to PLEASE contact me and Gerry and Professor Kent, and let us all network and sort out how to smoothly get this done.

Chuck

Truth&Honesty

Patron with Honors
Dear Jenni,

The materials you have are INVALUABLE!

Do NOT let the church of Scientology have them!

They will likely destroy anything that would put Hubbard in a bad light and use every information they can extrapolate to damage the reputation of Don Purcell, your father and anybody who was active at the foundation and stayed with Don Purcell.

This letter gives a different outlook at those times: http://www.lermanet.com/cisar/carto/rxxx.htm

Thank you.

ML,

Wow....Thanks for that link, that letter is filled with tons of historical data I never knew!

:clap::clap::clap:

There are so many people out there that have various pieces to the puzzle! Every time I read one of these letters/narratives.....I feel I gain a little more understanding into the mindfuck of Scientology and its crazed founder.

T&H

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
ML,

Wow....Thanks for that link, that letter is filled with tons of historical data I never knew!

There are so many people out there that have various pieces to the puzzle! Every time I read one of these letters/narratives.....I feel I gain a little more understanding into the mindfuck of Scientology and its crazed founder.

T&H

:thumbsup:

Truth&Honesty

Patron with Honors
TO JENNI, for Jenni's and everyone's info:

Hi Chuck, Hi Steve (Professor Kent),

I'm happy to talk to Jenni, and I'll call you shortly Chuck.

I'd read her post to esmb, and I believe what she says could very well be accurate.

I think that sending everything to Dr. Kent is the way to go if she can be talked into it. As far as I know, the security of the materials that have been donated to the University of Alberta archive that he maintains, has not been breached, and these materials have been safe over several years and made available to legitimate researchers.

I don't think Dr. Kent would or should agree to my having a blanket okay to publish/post anything she donates to the UA archive that I wish to publish. And I don't think that's an approach that should be offered to Jenni.

I am willing, of course, and would be honored, to work with Dr. Kent in analyzing Jenni's materials.

If there are unique recordings from the early 1950's they very well could be fragile and require special equipment and handling that the UA probably possesses or could access for this purpose.

In any case, I'll work with you to put Jenni's mind at peace and get her materials into Dr. Kent's good hands.

Gerry Armstrong
Chilliwack, B.C.
Canada
604-703-1373
[email protected]

----------------------------------------

Professor Kent wrote me, chuck, saying that when you donate the materials to University of Alberta, it goes into the university archives.

So Jenni, YES, we have to somehow still get the important materials put on the internet BEFORE the materials get to the University, and I asked on this thread, for people who are willing to help do this, to PLEASE contact me and Gerry and Professor Kent, and let us all network and sort out how to smoothly get this done.

Chuck

Chuck,

How can we best help you, Gerry, and Professor Kent in securing these materials? One of the easier ways for me.... is to make a $ donation, if this is optimum.....please pm me with details. Thank you your tremendous efforts and for all that you do.....

T&H

Cult-Slayer

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
Well, Chuck.. You were the first that came to my mind, when looking for a trustworthy guy with all the right connections... I do not regret my recommendation! :)

Great that Gerry is on this!

Hmm.. I'd really like to know that we have good guys near physically, with hardware to rip reel to reel tapes and scanners. - And vidcams to film the OSA pukes... And to make Jenni feel safe..

Best to keep all this off the public board for now.. We can have the exiting story later.

:yes:

MostlyLurker

Patron Meritorious
ML,

T&H

That article fits also in the same timeframe:
http://www.scribd.com/doc/33553235/Tech-History-4

:thumbsup:

chuckbeatty

Patron with Honors
Chuck,

How can we best help you, Gerry, and Professor Kent in securing these materials? One of the easier ways for me.... is to make a $ donation, if this is optimum.....please pm me with details. Thank you your tremendous efforts and for all that you do.....

T&H

Cult-Slayer

People ought to just PM her with simple advice and that will sort this all out.

And whomever DOES successful help her out, PLEASE, that or those persons, after this is done, please contact me, so I can refer a future Jenni to you!

anyone who wants to email me some "hatting" training material links so I can become educated on the methods best for scanning lot of materials, and getting them into sites so they can be shared, please email me links.

[email protected]

On the tapes copying, whomever helps on that, or knows the right way, also please email me links to how that is best done.

If any donations are made, donations should probably be offered by PM to Jenni, to help her get the copying done with the least amount of her trouble, and professionally.