What's new

Marty gets a visit from SQUIRREL BUSTERS!!!!!

T

TheSneakster

OT VIII John Allender and Goon Squad Raid Marty's Place

This just in!

This morning (April 18, 2011) OT VIII P.I. John Allender and his goon squad of P.I.'s showed up on Marty's property in Corpus Christi, Texas with what looks like some kind of intimidation attempt and a failed attempt to provoke a violent assault. :ohmy:

Check out their awesome "Squirrel Buster" T-Shirts and magnetic car door signs, and the cool "Cap Cam" Allender is equipped with! :p

Charges of Criminal Trespass, Stalking and Criminal Harrassment have been filed against Allender with counter-charges of Assault and Criminal Mischief having been filed by Allender. :omg:

Video included with article!

A

Annonny

This just in!

This morning (April 18, 2011) OT VIII P.I. John Allender and his goon squad of P.I.'s showed up on Marty's property in Corpus Christi, Texas with what looks like some kind of intimidation attempt and a failed attempt to provoke a violent assault. :ohmy:

Check out their awesome "Squirrel Buster" T-Shirts and magnetic car door signs, and the cool "Cap Cam" Allender is equipped with! :p

Charges of Criminal Trespass, Stalking and Criminal Harrassment have been filed against Allender with counter-charges of Assault and Criminal Mischief having been filed by Allender. :omg:

Video included with article!

I just saw the footage. This is so juvenile. What on earth were they trying to achieve?
The shirts, while bearing the picture of Marty with the inscription "Squirrel Basters" in this particular context is a clear indication of harassment and intimidation.
But it was still hilarious. I wish all OSA harassments were that funny.

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
Hilarious!! - Hey! We need to respond by setting up 'THE CULT BUSTEERRS!!!!'..

Vidcams on the heads.. SHIIIT - I'm sure I'll croak from laughing.. Hotdamn! - Mewhahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

:D

AnonKat

Crusader
for the 'fraidy cats

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2011/04/18/doomsday-dave-kos-pt-2/

Scientology Shock Squad Hits Casablanca

Miscavige Shock Squad Hits Casablanca
Posted on April 18, 2011 by martyrathbun09| 18 Comments

We interrupt the ongoing exposure of David Miscavige as the greatest suppressor in Scientology history for this News Flash. David Miscavige has directly responded to the posts over the last two days, entitled and subtitled King of Squirrels respectively. Apparently, unsatisfied with ending standard tech delivery behind the walls of his “church”, he’s sending goons clear to Corpus Christi to stop it where he heard it is happening.

The assault by his Scientology (OT Ambassador “VIII” John Allender and friends) Shock Squad was captured on video tape, which can be watched below.

Just a bit of background and context is in order.

This morning I had just completed Lori Hodgson’s first two STANDARD sessions, which incidentally included cleaning up the trauma of having been stalked, assaulted and threatened by “OT VIII”, “OT Ambassador” John Allender. That assault occured the day after she returned from her first trip to Casablanca in December. For the back story see, http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2010/12/15/lori-hodgson-is-back-in-the-saddle/

While on a lunch break, our quiet theta environment was interrupted by loud pounding at my front door. When I opened the door, there was John Allender with three other Miscavige goons in full Miscavige squirrel regalia. Check it for yourself – it is documented below.

After the Sheriff got done interviewing me and Allender and co separately, the Sheriff told me Miscavige’s boys wanted to make a deal. If I did not bring CRIMINAL TRESPASSING, STALKING, AND CRIMINAL HARASSMENT charges, Allender and co would not bring “assault” and “criminal mischief” charges (the latter for having took the microphone Allender shoved in my face out of his hand and off its cord - the former for a 250 pound guy who looks like Sonny Barger on a bender sticking his stomach into my path of progress in the doorway of my own home).

Apparently Miscavige just doesn’t get my repeated messages to him that I (and Mike Rinder, and others) just do not make deals with the devil. I told the Sheriff I’d roll the dice. Bring it. Don’t worry about fees, I’m representing myself if the D/A decides to bring the counter-charges.

There will be a trial in the San Patricio County Courthouse, unless of course Allender and co plead no contest. Should be interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBwJ5RypLfI

idrizomare

Patron with Honors
As usual, I don't get it

Can someone explain the crimes the Squirrel Busters are supposed to have committed? That is, other than looking foolish.

I wonder if they sell those T-shirts on cafepress. That would be awesome.

T

TheSneakster

Can someone explain the crimes the Squirrel Busters are supposed to have committed? That is, other than looking foolish.

Criminal Trespass for starters - they came on Marty's property, were ordered off it and refused to leave until the Sheriff ordered them off it. In Texas, that's a good way to get shot, BTW.

The rest were covered in the article and that with that video as documentation the whole whole thing should be a slam-dunk for Marty in court, no sweat.

BC1

Patron with Honors
The sad thing is that those goons didn't even realize what idiots they look like. I bet they honestly felt that they were on an important mission. Lol!! Who in the world tapes a camera to their hat?!

uniquemand

Unbeliever
When you are embroiled in a game for domination of the scientology enterprise, this sort of thing is likely to happen.

I recommend that Marty turn states evidence, give a full confession to the authorities, and beg for clemency in return for his testimony. They could hide him from this sort of harassment while they liquidated the cult.

Until then, it's a bunch of criminals upset with the way they are dividing the spoils of their fraudulent, evil efforts.

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
First off, I do not care for Marty Rathbun -period.

That said, no one should have yo put up goons from the cult of scientology showing up uninvited and pounding on the door - front, side or back.
NOT OK !

If they were to show up at my door first I'd call the police. Second, I'd use the inside controls to turn on the front yard sprinklers ( thank you INT for that tip ! ).

Now being I told the police " I'm in fear of my life ....and as I hang up as say I'm armed " The police ARE coming with sirens blaring .

The front door never gets opened ( enough glass to see who is at the door ) but a bathroom window over the flowerbed can be opened enough to talk if I wanted to talk. Oh there is a sprinkler right under that window.hehe.

And when the cops arrive I'd press charges for trespassing.

It takes some forethought in how to deal with these assholes if for any reason one thinks they might darken ones door.

Give it a little thought and they can be handled much more effectively than Marty got flat footed with - and he, of all people, should have been very well aware of the inane stunts those fools try to pull off.

Make 'em FAIL.

Hatshepsut

Crusader
:D:D OT VIII Powaz vs combat squirrel.

Place yer bets!!!

_vampire_squirrel.jpg
______
images

Last edited:

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
I am really surprised at what must be the laws in Louisiana (oops - Texas) - here in Colorado this prat Allender would be taking his life in his hands.

Last edited:

TEoS

Patron with Honors
No matter what, the CoS just can't seem to be able to stop showing itself to be a weapons grade creepy cult.

Hard to feel sorry for Marty though. You reap what you sow, Rathbun.

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
I am really surprised at what must be the laws in Louisiana - here in Colorado this prat Allender would be taking his life in his hand.

I thought they were Texas... and last time I was in Texas that would have been OK to shoot 'em dead in the front yard.

Even in California could probably get away with blowing 'em off the front porch with a shotgun.

Those clowns only think they are bullet proof

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Abundantly entertaining!

Spiritually advanced representatives from the Church of Scientology arrive en masse at a former parishioner's doorstep.

They wish to deliver a very uplifting, theta message about a world without war, criminality and insanity.

The message:

"In order to create a world without war, criminality & insanity, we Scientologists are going to wage war against you Indie Scientologists and commit as many criminal acts as we think we can get away with, in addition to spreading our insanity to as many people as possible. This is the best way we can think of to stop you from delivering your squirrel tech and denying people the kind of case gain that we have had that makes us so happy and theta, you motherfucking, cocksucker. PS: We hope you die if you ever even think about selling our trademarked money-making shit again."

It doesn't have to make sense. It's Scientology.