What's new

Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad has completed Scientology Super Power

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Re: Podcast: Jeffrey Augustine – Scientology and the Nation of Islam

Will he change his name to Snoop Muhummad? I don't see Dogg Muhummad going down too well.

Paul

LOL

I see your point. Perhaps he can straddle both cults and call himself The Honorable Dogg Shabazz.

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
APDTA? APIDTA?
Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad has completed Scientology Super Power.

From Tony Ortega: http://tonyortega.org/2016/07/31/ha...ay-and-david-miscavige-doesnt-want-you-there/

attachment.php

ALSO:

attachment.php

Nation of Islam Muhammad Mosque No. 95 Celebrates Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad Completing Scientology Super Power.

Please understand the importance of this. The Scientology Super Power rundown is not Dianetics. Here we have a Nation of Islam Mosque celebrating the fact that a Nation of Islam Minister, Tony Muhammad, has completed a purely Scientology religious practice, process and procedure -- Scientology Super Power.

Also, a bit of word clearing. ApdtA = "All praise due to Allah." Obviously, something a member of the Nation of Islam should say to celebrate a Nation of Islam Minister completing a Scientology religious practice.

https://www.facebook.com/1825785719...2578571917224/650288621812881/?type=3&theater

attachment.php

attachment.php

Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad writes about completing Scientology Super Power.

Four important points.

First, Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad cannot even bring himself to say the word "Scientology." The "process called Super Power" is Scientology. Perhaps Minister Muhammad should bring up his level of confront and own it -- he is practicing the religion of Scientology. He just completed a Scientology religious process, procedure and practice.

Second, it was very important for Minister Muhammad to note that he appreciates "this technology because it does not conflict with my belief as a Muslim follower of the Hon Elijah Muhammad or my Leader the Hon Louis Farrakhan." [As I noted above, this is the reason why I predict members of the Nation of Islam will never do the Scientology OT levels, and particularly OT III.]

Third, he credits having completed the Scientology Super Power rundown Confront for his idea for the recent gang summit in Los Angeles, thus validating Scientology Super Power for members of the Nation of Islam.

Fourth, Reverend Muhammad also gives credit to Allah for giving him the vision and insight, while on the Scientology Super Power rundown Confront, for calling the Los Angeles gang summit, thereby further validating that the religion and theology of Scientology Super Power are not inconsistent with the religion and theology of the Nation of Islam. An orthodox Scientologist might write a Knowledge Report on Reverend Muhammad for mixing practices. An orthodox Scientologist who is tech trained might question how having a "vision" from Allah is consistent with the Scientology concept of "confront." I am confident Reverend Muhammad will not be questioned about these issues.

In summary, for a brief Facebook post this was as well-played as it could be, minus the weak omission of the word "Scientology."

Also, to word clear (define) a term used in one of the comments, APIDTA! = All Praise Is Due to Allah! This is an obvious statement to make when a minister of the Nation of Islam completes a Scientology religious process.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...677.1073741833.100002751831662&type=3&theater

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

Tony Muhammad
Yesterday ·

I was blessed to complete a process called Super Power! It was during this process on a Rundown call Confront and Cause that Allah gave me the vision and insight to call the gang members together alone with other entertainers and activist! I appreciate this technology because it does not conflict with my belief as a Muslim follower of the Hon Elijah Muhammad or my Leader the Hon Louis Farrakhan.

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

attachment.php

Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad again writes about completing Scientology Super Power.

Again, four important points.

First, Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad cannot even bring himself to say the word "Scientology." The "process called Super Power" is Scientology. Perhaps Minister Muhammad should bring up his level of confront and own it -- he is practicing the religion of Scientology. He just completed a Scientology religious process, procedure and practice.

[This time he mentions that Super Power is "an Auditing Process," but still avoids the word Scientology, perhaps trying to mislead his readers into believing that Super Power is somehow a form or extension of Dianetics.]

Second, it was very important for Minister Muhammad to note that he appreciates "this technology because it does not conflict with my belief as a Muslim follower of the HEM or my Leader the HLF!" [As I noted above, this is the reason why I predict members of the Nation of Islam will never do the Scientology OT levels, and particularly OT III.]

Third, he credits having completed the Scientology Super Power rundown Confront for his idea for the recent gang summit in Los Angeles, thus validating Scientology Super Power for members of the Nation of Islam.

Fourth, Reverend Muhammad also gives credit to Allah for giving him the vision, while on the 7th Scientology Super Power Run Down called Confront and Cause, for calling the Los Angeles gang summit, thereby further validating that the religion and theology of Scientology Super Power are not inconsistent with the religion and theology of the Nation of Islam. An orthodox Scientologist might write a Knowledge Report on Reverend Muhammad for mixing practices. An orthodox Scientologist who is tech trained might question how having a "vision" from Allah is consistent with the Scientology concept of "confront." I am confident Reverend Muhammad will not be questioned about these issues.

In summary, for brief Instagram posts this was as well-played as they could be, minus the weak omission of the word "Scientology."

Also, to word clear (define) a term used by Minister Muhammad, APIDTA! = All Praise Is Due to Allah! This is an obvious statement for a Nation of Islam Minister such a Tony Muhammad to say after he has completed the Scientology religious process, procedure and practice known as Super Power. [/sarcasm]

How can Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad say "All Praise is Due to Allah!" after he has completed the Scientology religious process, procedure and practice known as Super Power? Is not at least some praise due to L. Ron Hubbard, the Founder of the Religion of Scientology and the author of the Scientology religious process Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad just completed? Is no praise due to LRH? When Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad gave his "wins" speech at the Church of Scientology Flag Land Base, did he not praise L. Ron Hubbard at all?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BIp3sDcAm6v/

* * * * * BEGIN INTRODUCTION * * * * *

mintonymuhammad I was blessed to complete an Auditing Process called Super Power! It was during this process on the 7th Run Down called Confront and Cause that Allah gave me the vision that inspired me to call for Unity among the gangs! Sis Khalida and I completed Super Power the same day!! APDTA ! ! I appreciate this technology because it does not conflict with my belief as a Muslim follower of the HEM or my Leader the HLF!

* * * * * END INTRODUCTION * * * * *

attachment.php

https://www.instagram.com/p/BIp411wArPK/

* * * * * BEGIN INTRODUCTION * * * * *

mintonymuhammad This is the Brother who Audited me on Super Power, Bro James from New Zealand

* * * * * END INTRODUCTION * * * * *

attachment.php

EDITED TO ADD:

Notice the comment by albertovasquez to the picture immediately above: "Dianetics?" No albertovasquez, not Dianetics, you are in the land of Scientology (assuming there is any distinction in the first place, which there isn't.) NOW you see why neither Tony Muhammad's Facebook post nor his Instagram post mentions the dreaded word "Scientology."

APDTA? APIDTA?

Code:
http://www.scientology.org/churches/flag-land-base.html

attachment.php

Attachments

• SuperPowerIsScientology.jpg
    SuperPowerIsScientology.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 115
Last edited: