What's new

New Chris Shelton Video - Scientology's Organizational Madness

Intentionally Blank

Scientology Widow
Posted at the Underground Bunker this morning.
http://tonyortega.org/2014/08/25/ch...y-is-in-a-management-death-spiral/#more-16523
There’s some great history here, and perhaps the clearest, most easy to understand telling of how David Miscavige took over the Church of Scientology in the 1980s.
It seems to us that Chris has put together something that not only helps outsiders understand Scientology’s byzantine layers of management, but also helps the people still inside that structure understand why things are going so badly.
As he says early in the film, “By the end of this video you will understand more about how Scientology operates than people who are in it.”

[video=youtube;lrbp7L6r_WI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrbp7L6r_WI[/video]

tetloj

Silver Meritorious Patron
Superb video. Chris has a real talent for packaging and delivering information.

Cat Daddy

Scientology's Organizational Madness

[video=youtube;lrbp7L6r_WI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrbp7L6r_WI#t=14[/video]

Chris Shelton

Patron with Honors
I made this video for everyone, ex-Scientologists as well as those still in and for lawyers and those who don't understand Scientology. I'm hoping that this will "blow some charge" for anyone who was ever on staff or in the Sea Org. Sorry for the Scio-speak there - just happens to be a good phrase to use in this case.

I did a lot of research to get it right and verified my timeline and events with the actual people who were on the ground at the time this stuff was happening (I can't name my sources as some of them asked to not be named, but you can get some of them from the credits at the end of the video). I hope that it can help explain why working in that nuthouse is so maddening. After I had it all laid out and saw for myself what had happened, it certainly made a lot of stuff make sense for me which I had never understood.

The best news of all is that RCS is doing itself in. We really don't have to do much to it at all. Its destruction truly is built into it and we really couldn't have asked for a better time bomb than David Miscavige. The guy is a complete sociopath and, like every single insane despot leader before him, he is doing everything possible to ensure his own demise. On the other hand, there's nothing wrong with giving it a push from time to time.

Gandhi quote: "When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love has always won. There have been tyrants and murderers and for a time they seem invincible but in the end, they always fall - think of it, always."

Dean Blair

Yes, I had to work today and so had to wait until the end of the day to listen to the whole thing but it is really good. Chris Shelton is very good at speaking. It is as if he had done the comm course on steroids and finished grade 0 expanded to infinity. That Chris is one bad ass mother fucker who can COMMUNICATE!

With ex-Scientologists in the field like Chris and others here David Miscavige probably has to take pinks and grays with his scotch just like his pappy El Ron Hubbard.

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Nice job, Chris.:thumbsup:

There's a bunch of folk I'm gonna try to get to watch this - it's the best explanation for the madness of the cult's structure I've ever seen.:yes:

And yes, it "blew some charge" for me:roflmao:

Claire Swazey

Spokeshole, fence sitter
Chris is definitely in a position to know what's what here. Glad he's speaking out. He was quite party line when he was in, but he woke up and has been very brave, candid and decent ever since.

Chris - what is interesting to me is Hubbard's ability to ignore his own policies - like the tech admin-ratio. When I was on lines at ASHO I was concerned about the upside down-ness of the Pac Base - obsessing about it almost and some how, lo and behold, I found an HCO SO posting sheet and it really surprised me how very admin heavy the base was - and that was in the late seventies, early eighties - before much of the madness you discuss in your video was unleashed.

I have always wondered why Hubbard had to have so many people make other people do their jobs - all of the duplicated functions, the parallel networks - why he felt we weren't capable of doing our jobs, when we worked our asses off to clear the planet, to carryout his dreams, and for what?

Hubbard and Miscavage. Idiots.

Mimsey

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron
Friggin' excellent Chris! :yes: Thank you. :yes:

Internally booby-trapped; set to implode; self-destructiveness in motion; rigged to evaporate...

Dissipating some cognitive dissonance here; realigning a few stray strands of thought. Man I hate it when this happens, things get a little wild for a while. :eyeroll:

Sinking ship is sinking ship. :yes:

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist
As usual, another excellent job by Chris! :thumbsup:

For me, this is the best video done by Chris so far. (It filled in lots of gaps in info for me.)

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Superb video, Chris!

It's not easy to take a purposely unknowable, pathologically secretive cult and drag it out into the simplicity of sunlight, but you somehow did it!

Wouldn't it be an amazing event if at some point the COS (Crimewave of Scientology) has its hidden underground terror network of fair game felonies and financial tunnels exposed? Can anyone really imagine the outrageous inurement and personal riches which have been stolen from a "non-profit religious" organization?

It will dwarf Jim Baker, Reid Slatkin and Bernie Madoff combined.

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron

Superb video, Chris!

It's not easy to take a purposely unknowable, pathologically secretive cult and drag it out into the simplicity of sunlight, but you somehow did it!

Wouldn't it be an amazing event if at some point the COS (Crimewave of Scientology) has its hidden underground terror network of fair game felonies and financial tunnels exposed? Can anyone really imagine the outrageous inurement and personal riches which have been stolen from a "non-profit religious" organization?

It will dwarf Jim Baker, Reid Slatkin and Bernie Madoff combined.

Yes it would be a fcuking amazing event to shine the sunlight on the hidden underground terror network of fair game felonies and hidden financial tunnels!!!!! (post-cult exclamation over-use automaticity just kicked in :melodramatic:)

Can anyone really begin to imagine the level of deception this insane group has inflicted on the innocent public over the decades? No comment worth making other than I imagine it is going to be quite something.

Dedicated to not-so-bonny Ronny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOZcz7d4NuE

Leland

Crusader
Yea, If LRH had a shoe box of 1 million cash delivered to him every week in the 80's.......can't imagine what is happening today. Must be some wild stuff.

AND btw....wonder what became of THAT cash?

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Yea, If LRH had a shoe box of 1 million cash delivered to him every week in the 80's.......can't imagine what is happening today. Must be some wild stuff.

AND btw....wonder what became of THAT cash?

What became of that cash (examples below):

Show 8 16 24 results per page

Precious leather Chapel IV
$14,045

The 10 Points of

KEEPING SCIENTOLOGY WORKING

1. Promise people happiness, supernatural powers, total freedom & immortality.

2. Charge them $500,000.

3. Don't deliver any part of what was promised.

4. When they are unhappy about that, make them pay vast amounts more to fix
the fact that the tech didn't work because they screwed up, didn't apply it or had out ethics ("crimes").

5. Although they didn't get the result, coerce the person to donate hundreds of thousands more so
so that OTHER people can get the result and call it "Ideal Orgs", "SuperPower" & "IAS".

6. When the person is out of cash, force them to use their credit cards.

7. When their credit cards are maxed out and they can't afford more, trick them into letting
you increase their credit limits and max them out again by saying things like they will "lose
their eternity" or that the next action will boom their personal income and they will have
way more money than they could possibly spend.

8. When the person runs out of money, use non-stop marathon recruitment techniques
until they sign a billion year contract for an average of 10-20 cents an hour.

9. Once they are in the Sea Org, if they don't bring in lots of money or happen to do
anything you don't like, use the cash they previously donated to buy another pair
of John Lobb shoes with which to kick them until you feel their ethics are in.

10. Commit tax evasion by failing to report the hundreds of thousands you spend on yourself,
instead cleverly calling it "gifts" from the ten-dollars per week Sea Org members that "Command
Intention" ordered to buy you presents for Christmas and your birthday each year..

Free Being Me

Crusader

What became of that cash (examples below):

Show 8 16 24 results per page

Precious leather Chapel IV
$14,045

The 10 Points of

KEEPING SCIENTOLOGY WORKING

1. Promise people happiness, supernatural powers, total freedom & immortality.

2. Charge them $500,000.

3. Don't deliver any part of what was promised.

4. When they are unhappy about that, make them pay vast amounts more to fix
the fact that the tech didn't work because they screwed up, didn't apply it or had out ethics ("crimes").

5. Although they didn't get the result, coerce the person to donate hundreds of thousands more so
so that OTHER people can get the result and call it "Ideal Orgs", "SuperPower" & "IAS".

6. When the person is out of cash, force them to use their credit cards.

7. When their credit cards are maxed out and they can't afford more, trick them into letting
you increase their credit limits and max them out again by saying things like they will "lose
their eternity" or that the next action will boom their personal income and they will have
way more money than they could possibly spend.

8. When the person runs out of money, use non-stop marathon recruitment techniques
until they sign a billion year contract for an average of 10-20 cents an hour.

9. Once they are in the Sea Org, if they don't bring in lots of money or happen to do
anything you don't like, use the cash they previously donated to buy another pair
of John Lobb shoes with which to kick them until you feel their ethics are in.

10. Commit tax evasion by failing to report the hundreds of thousands you spend on yourself,
instead cleverly calling it "gifts" from the ten-dollars per week Sea Org members that "Command
Intention" ordered to buy you presents for Christmas and your birthday each year..

Boots in the sky = :puke2: