What's new

Telepathic Sex?

Helena Handbasket

Gold Meritorious Patron
Something very weird happened to me the other night. I got a sensation that someone -- a specific someone -- was in the room with me, caressing me. There was obviously no one there, and there was no specific sexual feeling, but otherwise the sensations were very real. My skin was tingling the way it would during an actual romantic encounter.

I decided it was telepathic sex. I got a clear message that he very much desired me (as I did him).

In RL he was an old flame who dumped me many years ago. I've tried everything under the sun to forget him and move on with my life, only to find it's just not possible. I've always loved him and always will, and nothing can ever change that.

Of course, if he did suddenly want me back again, I would have no problem with that. I would be on the first flight out. But there's a catch.

Why, I asked myself, did he suddenly show up now? What changed? Then I thought: maybe he died. He was older than me and dying at that age would not have surprised anyone. And once released from the bounds of the body he would have been better able to come to me in spirit form.

(At least one person reading this -- who always posts in lower-case letters -- will think I'm totally psychotic and/or delusional. But at this point I don't care what anyone thinks.)

I'll have to continue this another time. It's just becoming too sad. :sad:

Helena

Loohan

Am I Mettaya?
Something very weird happened to me the other night. I got a sensation that someone -- a specific someone -- was in the room with me, caressing me. There was obviously no one there, and there was no specific sexual feeling, but otherwise the sensations were very real. My skin was tingling the way it would during an actual romantic encounter.

I decided it was telepathic sex. I got a clear message that he very much desired me (as I did him).

In RL he was an old flame who dumped me many years ago. I've tried everything under the sun to forget him and move on with my life, only to find it's just not possible. I've always loved him and always will, and nothing can ever change that.

Of course, if he did suddenly want me back again, I would have no problem with that. I would be on the first flight out. But there's a catch.

Why, I asked myself, did he suddenly show up now? What changed? Then I thought: maybe he died. He was older than me and dying at that age would not have surprised anyone. And once released from the bounds of the body he would have been better able to come to me in spirit form.

(At least one person reading this -- who always posts in lower-case letters -- will think I'm totally psychotic and/or delusional. But at this point I don't care what anyone thinks.)

Helena

My own perception is that many people have a multitude of "higher dimensional selves" that can go about it the astral and do things that the person has no conscious knowledge of.
That is, this may have been the 17th dimensional self of the person you are thinking of. BUT he likely has no knowledge of it. He might be contentedly married.

I have experienced various weird phenomena along this line. Not just 2D type stuff. There is a guy who hates me and insists i'm CIA for no logical reason and refuses to communicate about it, while his 8D self is a great ally of mine and embarrassed by his 3D self.

i post in lower case and do not think you delusional

i do not know the exact nature of your experience but telepathic sex is a plausible possibility

Jump

Operating teatime
My own perception is that many people have a multitude of "higher dimensional selves" that can go about it the astral and do things that the person has no conscious knowledge of.
That is, this may have been the 17th dimensional self of the person you are thinking of. BUT he likely has no knowledge of it. He might be contentedly married.

I have experienced various weird phenomena along this line. Not just 2D type stuff. There is a guy who hates me and insists i'm CIA for no logical reason and refuses to communicate about it, while his 8D self is a great ally of mine and embarrassed by his 3D self.

Is the 8D communication purely 'telepathic' ?

RogerB

Crusader
Helena,

You are too delicious for words . . . . any fella to desire you is showing wonderfully good taste and judgment.

What you report is indeed a thing that can be done. I have with two particular "flames" with whom there is a particular joy when in union.

Though it is not a "sex" thing . . . though bodies will resonate at that level . . . it is a spiritual/mental harmonious resonance. It's a kind of emotional level union that is experienced and which affects the body.

Of course it is more real when the physical person is present . . . but it can be practiced and experienced when thousands of miles apart.

And if he has indeed "departed" the body, it might just be that he came to you inspecting in order to see if there was a pregnancy in the offering and the opportunity to take on the coming body. I did that in '63 (as reported here on ESMB)

Rog

I always been worried about sexually transmitted diseases, so I tried telepathic sex with a few women.

But I must have caught something; now I itch whenever one of them thinks of me.

The others had a telepathic restraining order put out on me.

So I tried phone sex.

I ended up with an ear infection.

The Anabaptist Jacques

I always been worried about sexually transmitted diseases, so I tried telepathic sex with a few women.

But I must have caught something; now I itch whenever one of them thinks of me.

The others had a telepathic restraining order put out on me.

So I tried phone sex.

I ended up with an ear infection.

The Anabaptist Jacques

i practice Transcendental Masturbation

Purple Rain

Crusader
I really have no idea, but this lady seems to think she can.

http://allietheiss.com/telepathic-sex/

I had a similar sensation on a couple of occasions many years ago - sometimes pleasant, sometimes not. I guess I attribute the not pleasant sensations to not knowing if I was molested. Like I am pretty sure, but I don't have any actual memories. When I was Christian I used to worry because I thought it was a spiritual thing and I didn't know if it was something from the "dark side".

Now I tend to think I was just lonely and it was all my imagination.

Either way, enjoy it I guess.

I really have no idea, but this lady seems to think she can.

http://allietheiss.com/telepathic-sex/

I had a similar sensation on a couple of occasions many years ago - sometimes pleasant, sometimes not. I guess I attribute the not pleasant sensations to not knowing if I was molested. Like I am pretty sure, but I don't have any actual memories. When I was Christian I used to worry because I thought it was a spiritual thing and I didn't know if it was something from the "dark side".

Now I tend to think I was just lonely and it was all my imagination.

Either way, enjoy it I guess.

you speak of christian in the past tense

in the words of donovan...

"first there is a mountain then there is no mountain then there is"

anonomog

Gold Meritorious Patron
I am sorry you are sad Helena.
Perhaps your experience was meant to comfort you. If you felt better in some way for it, no harm taking it as an unexpected gift.

Loohan

Am I Mettaya?
Is the 8D communication purely 'telepathic' ?

For me, i sense a being approaching my space and often get a glimpse of a form, usually a face. (Higher-dimensional beings often appear as the spitting image of the person's physical face, esp. if it's a 5D version. But get into the higher numbers and they might appear like "futuristic" ETs with wraparound eyes or whatever.)
The glimpse may be distorted by various factors, or it may be pretty clear and convincing, briefly, then warp out. Or i may get no glimpse at all, and have to dowse/feel out who's there.

I may get a smattering of telepathic impression, relatively rarely, but more often i have to dowse (i developed my own "fast kinesiology" for rapid dowsing) by guesswork and elimination, to find out what the being seeks. I can't have complex conversations, at least not consciously.

They can read my thoughts, though, and "vibe" me if i'm right about something going thru my mind-- sort of a pulse of approval and affinity.

mischief

Patron with Honors
Hi Helena,
My medium friend experiences this as well and suggested I consider this possibility for myself (I had gone to her for grief counselling after crashing 18 months after my previous partner died).
I havent experienced it, but think its possible and completely okay.
Sharing and caring is never wrong.

Big fat hug and kiss to you.

just by the way...

speaking of telepathic sex...

since joining this board i have several times believed i have experienced one or more of the women here reaching out to me

i am sixty three and feeling it but i remain young at heart

i could well enjoy faithful romantic companionship and my PM box is functional

olska

Silver Meritorious Patron
You could google search this person, by name, and add "obituary" to the search, and that way you might find out whether he has passed on. So many people have the same name across the world -- if you do turn up an obit, be sure to check all the details to make sure it's not someone else. I searched for an "old flame" recently and got an obit but it turned out to be someone with the same name, not the same age or location.... but the REAL obit on some other persons I've known has also turned up.

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron

Helena

Wow, I got off on that . . . :laugh: KIDDING !

Once in bed, I felt a kitten on my feet - and I was not asleep. It was cuddling and purring - and I reached down to pet it, wondering , Who is this? - and nothing was there . . . And in a dream, I have had 2 of my just-passed cats visit me. And once in a dream in a very stressful time of my life, my dad touched my face - and it was real, it woke me up - DAD, DAD !

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
Are you a naturally empathic person, do you experience similar things when you are awake?

I've had very similar experiences with someone I had an intense connection to. Usually around 1-3am when typically he used to write long drunken emails. It's even woken me up and I just know it is a direct link and at other times I am sure it's my imagination. It's not about sex IMO, it's about connection. I don't have any answers, just wanted you to know you're not alone and good on you for posting about it.

Loohan

Am I Mettaya?
Wow, I got off on that . . . :laugh: KIDDING !

Once in bed, I felt a kitten on my feet - and I was not asleep. It was cuddling and purring - and I reached down to pet it, wondering , Who is this? - and nothing was there . . . And in a dream, I have had 2 of my just-passed cats visit me. And once in a dream in a very stressful time of my life, my dad touched my face - and it was real, it woke me up - DAD, DAD !

Yeah, i have had many animals come up and hug me in the astral. By hug i mean they come up at neck/shoulder level real close with a huggy energy.
I've had this happen with cats, dogs, a rabbit, tortoises, snapping turtles, a sheep, a toad, a ladybug, a raccoon, a black snake, a copperhead... all animals i had actually seen in the physical.
I also have an elf who lives on my property, as well as countless pixies, sprites, devas.
I have a kami and other nature spirit types as well. Lately these latter usually are several miles away, working a power spot.

Terril park

Sponsor
just by the way...

since joining this board i have several times believed i have experienced one or more of the women here reaching out to me

Hopefully thats not all thats functional :)

just by the way...

I could well enjoy faithful romantic companionship too, but my PM box is the only thing functional.

The Anabaptist Jacques