What's new

Top Ten Scientology Lies

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
Grade IV - my copy of the Grade Chart says "ability to do new things", well, I guess I got that, since I got out of the church shortly after finishing Grade IV. But what I remember seeing at the org was, a "new life". NOT - I got a better F'd up life after finishing Grade IV. That was the basic of getting me out of the church - I'd gotten worse, not better from that GAT auditing.

And my TE pretty much said it would cost another $100K to get me onto Solo Certainty. Amazing since I was a past-life clear and had completed my Grades and had already done my Elig (during a stat push and before Solo). What the heck more did I need? That's a rhetorical question. I can only imagine what the Org thought I needed.

Yeah, about the same for me! That's when I knew I had to find my own spiritual freedom. :D

sandygirl

Silver Meritorious Patron
how about only give or recieve communication if you, yourself desire so..UNLESS we show up at your home to reg. you or require you in a Personal briefing right after course to sell you something or we want your kids in the SO or.....:grouch: :grouch:

And after 40 plus years David Miscavige has finally found the why of people not getting scientology and pouring into orgs in droves... those pesky transcriptionists missed puntuation, grammer and a few chapters out of order in all those basic books... and of course the big super OT L. Ron Hubbard himself missed all these "transcription errors" for years and years while he was still around...

= that will another $3500 for your basics package... check, cash or credit card?

coming soon to an org near you - the next excuse for "no booming of orgs" - of course it will cost you big money but mortgage your house, go into massive debt because, "Scientology is the only game where everybody wins"

Kathy (ImOut)

Gold Meritorious Patron
My favorite: 48 + hours after I got sick after session I was red tagged. My auditor called and said: "What would LRH do? He'd get you in session". My response was: "And I'd say the same exact thing to LRH as I'm saying to you - the 24 hours was up 24 hours ago. The red tag started when I got sick. Not after the C/S got done with my folder". Well, my auditor still showed up at my door to take me in session. Out points for a session: 1. PC tired, 2. PC not interested in session, 3. PC not in session due to PTP - I wasn't dressed for company and I really didn't have a room set up for session. But I got a session anyway - the worst session I'd ever had - not one F/N. Now I was truly red tagged.

The lie: we'll get you better. Sure, right. I got worse, because I was forced to have a session. Had my husband known it would turn out so bad, he would have never let the auditor and the other SO member in the house. It wouldn't have been the first time that we didn't answer the door to SO members.

more lies from the "only game in which everybody wins"

"Unbelievable, unprecedented expansion!!!" Event after event, year after year the same old super-duper greater than great in the whole history of this planet, this galaxy, this universe, hype and BS.

Unbelievable, unprecedented expansion does not exist anywhere except as a BS announcement at Scientology Events. Some buildings have been renovated, but despite the new paint jobs, the majority of orgs and missions barely survive. :treadmill:

lies more lies

How about this hypocritical tripe from the "Church"

"When children become unimportant to society that society has forfeited its future"

Uh huh! - Try holding that up as a Scientology Truth to to the Ex-Scientology kids or the numerous parents and children who are under enforced disconnection by order of the "church" or horror lives in the cadet org (locked in chain locker, malnutrition, sexual abuse, neglect) or Sea Org members forced to have abortions or back when pregnancies were occasionally happening in the Sea Org forcing the woman and spouse to relocate from their Sea Org base to an out of the way org ...

...but wait, according to the "Church", children are just thetans in little bodies so it is okay to treat them how we want.... as they are really adult thetans in little bodies... fully responsible for their own condition...

And the big OT LRH set the standard - had 7 children (and 3 wives) and he really cared for them didn't he?

uncle sam

I know I looked it up in the dictionary.
I know I word cleared it.
I know I clay tabled it.
I how I was starrated on it.
I know my needle floated on it.
I know the word scintology means " knowing how to know"
but what still troubles me is " WHAT is is that I am suppose to know how to know"?

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
I know I looked it up in the dictionary.
I know I word cleared it.
I know I clay tabled it.
I how I was starrated on it.
I know my needle floated on it.
I know the word scintology means " knowing how to know"
but what still troubles me is " WHAT is is that I am suppose to know how to know"?

1) You used to wrong dictionary
2) You did not use the right method of word clearing
3) Your clay table auditor was a squirrel and has been sent to ethics
4) The starrate was quickied
5) The F/N was miscalled and the examiner has been sent to the RPF
6) See above for why you are confused.

Re-do all steps above. If it still doesnt make sense, report to ethics. You are obviously PTS!!!!!

Good twin

Floater
Knowledge Rundown

Since it was mentioned "knowing how to know" may be a vague concept. I feel compelled to rehash my "wins" from the Knowledge R/D. This is a Flag only rundown that addresses any charge that the person may have on the subject of "knowing everything". It's prerequisite is the Vital Information Rundown, which removes charge from giving and receiving vital information. I must say that both were fascinating actions.
However, after attesting to both, I must admit that exercising the ability to know everything was severely blunted by not wanting to know things. On evaluation I see that not wanting to know was and is self protecting. I felt while in that if I knew, I must handle or take responsibility, or correct or pull strings. This resulted is such complete disharmony that I felt more comfortable just not knowing many things.
In todays culture part of knowing everything would include freedom to search the internet and observe and evaluate criticism and opposition. I must say that being out has rehabbed my own ability to KNOW. :eyeroll:
It's such a complicated booby trap. Each of us used the tools of Scientology to gain whatever we felt we had to gain and then gave up or hid those gains to protect the perpetuation of the tools to allow those gains to continue. So essentially we all lived with our own internal and secret "knowledge" of "truth" that could never be shared fully. As I've mentioned in other posts once the cat is out of the bag, you can't really put it back in. Thank Infinity!:whistling:
GT

uncle sam

I Love Bea Kiddo! Even though she's an ex class 6 ex ot 5 ex scn'er and ex so... She's IN with my theatan.
I did as she said - I'm no longer pts I am now stp [ the dry gas - and my engine is all rev'ed up]
Thanks for cracking another case, I guess just another day as an EX... keep it up... it works for me!

Giuseppe

Patron with Honors
1) You used to wrong dictionary
2) You did not use the right method of word clearing
3) Your clay table auditor was a squirrel and has been sent to ethics
4) The starrate was quickied
5) The F/N was miscalled and the examiner has been sent to the RPF
6) See above for why you are confused.

Re-do all steps above. If it still doesnt make sense, report to ethics. You are obviously PTS!!!!!

hahaha! Like nailing jelly to a tree!

Revised to Top 100 Scientology Lies

I put together my list. I am sure it can be fine-tuned. Feel free to post your own versions.

The Top Ten Scientology Lies

1. There is such a thing as a reactive mind
2. Go OT and you will have superpowers – go exterior at will, travel around the planets, move objects (knock off hats at 50 feet)
3. A Clear per DMSMH will have superpowers – super intellect, no illnesses, throw away your glasses as you no longer will need them.
4. Scientology Policy says, “There are no lies in PR” ergo Scientology does not lie
5. David Miscavage just stormed into the IRS and handled them face to face, pshsssh, just like that - (no mention of paying the IRS 12 million parishioner dollars)
6. LRH was a crippled war hero and recovered his sight with Dianetics
7. LRH never received any compensation for Dianetics and Scientology (“the work was free…”)
8. By giving up your life-savings, going into massive debt, paying for the __________(fill the blank) scientology services, you will do done more for Earth than ever in the whole agonized history of this planet.
9. Scientology justice is above “man’s” justice.
10. Any criticism of scientology is because you have crimes whereas LRH’s condemnations, joking and degrading of “man”, “this planet”, science, medicos, etc is simply a man (LRH) keenly observing and sagely commenting.
:duh:

There are so many lies from scientology perhaps it is time to make it the -

Top One Hundred Scientology Lies.

100. Scientology is the only game in which everybody wins.

Wisened One

Crusader
1) SO and Staff is THE best, most ethical job on the Planet and your life will be richly rewarded just by BEING SO or Staff.

2) You can make a living JUST being a Staff Member!

3) Scientology does not break up families

4) Scientology encourages you to seek medical help and take medicines when you need them.

5) You have to be OT to go OT

6) You pulled it in

7) Being OT gives you OT powers

8) Pay for this and it'll make you so able, that you'll pay that off in no time and have more to do the next service!

9) There is a reactive mind and you have to get rid of it in order to be happy and successful.

10) All Psychs are evil.

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
So what you guys think is that Scientology is like toothpaste, every time you get a pack it's new and improved.

By now you should have perfect teeth without even buying it, after all the improvements that theyve made.

likewise we should all be OT's because the OT 8's are auditing on our behalf, (I know it's made a differece to my life as well as giving us world peace).

Has anyone tried the new improved steps A-E yet, theyre so much better!

The new improved KSW, if it's not working rewrite it, just change it a bit, excellent. (perhaps it never worked in the first place).