What's new

Mike "I'm All About the Crimes" Rinder

Tanchi

Patron with Honors
A lot of history here. This is a guest post on my blog where Gerry has answered at least part of your question.

What Gerry has been asking for has been very simple and very specific.

Guest Post: Gerry Armstrong Doesn’t Need an Apology – He Wants the Truth From Mike Rinder

Ty for the link, and your opinion of it.

I've read lots of Armstrong's posts and watched his videos. He's very verbose. I have wondered if the verbosity is a debate technique, self-aggrandisement or just Hubbard Bloviation Indoctrination. I can't figure out the lack of concision.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Ty for the link, and your opinion of it.

I've read lots of Armstrong's posts and watched his videos. He's very verbose. I have wondered if the verbosity is a debate technique, self-aggrandisement or just Hubbard Bloviation Indoctrination. I can't figure out the lack of concision.
Or it could just be his writing style he developed over time. :)

freethinker

Sponsor
Forget Alanzo. I didn't mention him.

What are we to do now? We can't expect Mike to put himself in legal jeopardy (assuming he even has any) and we have no proof of any actual crimes. So where to now?
The most effective thing against the Church was Anonymous. The problem was they lost purpose and wandered off.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
The most effective thing against the Church was Anonymous. The problem was they lost purpose and wandered off.
This didn't even come close to answering Emma's question.

I hear that's a crime on ESMB, no matter how many questions you get peppered with.

freethinker

Sponsor
This didn't even come close to answering Emma's question.

I hear that's a crime on ESMB, no matter how many questions you get peppered with.
Oh gee, I pologize, I didn't realize I was supposed to come up with "THE ANSWER".

Not a crime not to answer a question but it is rude to demand answers and never answer a question.

BTW, what is your answer?

Out Effix

Out Ethics Ex Ethics Officer
Outethics Officer -

This is probably stupid, but I am going to respond to you out of respect.

I don't care about who I'm supposed to be loyal to. I lost that when I got out of Scientology.

I don't care about people who are my friends only if they agree with me. I lost that too - getting out of Scientology.

In fact I never lost any of the lessons I learned getting out of Scientology. I applied those same lessons getting out of anti-scientology too.

I care about what I sincerely believe is the truth.

I'm glad you think I'm intelligent. If that's really true, and you aren't just blowing smoke up my ass, then please consider how someone you think is so intelligent would make such a fool of himself. Why would he do that? For no reason?

Is it because he's actually an idiot, or is it because he genuinely believes what he has to say to his friends is important?

Or both?

Over to you.

Thanks for your real reply.

Alanzo
Alanzo - you need some help. You are on every blog blasting good, hard working people that are sticking their necks out to suppress and expose the horrific cult of Scientology.

Now you are attacking HelluvaHoax, our good friend whom we love and admire.

You have bigger problems that I cannot address to help you.

We think you are getting paid by Scientology to attack good, honest critics

I would give it a rest Alanzo - go find another game to play.

Your critic days are over.

Go take that intelligence and create something nice and pleasing for your own well being.

If you are getting money from Scientology - shame on you. You are hurting people and that money will dry up and you will end up homeless on the street because you know that is the wrong thing to do. Give that money to the Aftermath Foundation and provide some real help out here.

Stay on your own blog where you don't allow anyone to criticize you. You have friends there who are also on the Scientological payroll creating confusion for the poor unsuspecting lurker who just want the truth.

You, Alanzo, are not giving them the truth.

The truth is here on EXSMB. Thank you Emma, for creating this.

Long live EXSMB! Where trapped cult members can go free.

Last edited:

Out Effix

You keep pushing this same line over and over about:
People evolve and grow out of Scientology. And then they evolve and grow out of Anti-Scientology, too.

It may have been true for you and for some other people, but people don't all follow the same paths in life. Of course I'm sure that that IS the path that CoS desires for all of us. Just drop your opposition to Scientology and get on with your lives. And for some, that is what is right for their life.

But for others, when they realize they've been defrauded out of hundreds of thousands of dollars and/or years of their lives, and they've been part of an organization that engages in human trafficking, coerced abortions, fraudulent marketing, abusive treatment of staff and Sea Org members, ad infinitum, they choose to become a whistle blower and warn others, so others don't fall into the same trap.

You talk out of both sides of your mouth. On one hand you write that people should "evolve and grow out of anti-scientology". On the other hand, you criticize the top whistle-blowers for not doing enough.

If one looks at what their vulnerabilities were that led to them getting ensnared in the Scientology mindfuck in the first place, and addresses them as best they can so as not to repeat the same mistakes, that would be truly valuable.

What treasures should one take from exorcising alien spirits for 5-10 years of your life?

And some get stuck in anti-anti-Scientology for years on end.

What's the next evolutionary step after that?
Alanzo is caught in a fight of long duration. L Ron Hubbard calls that PTS Type III. Who is Alanzo fighting? The men and women who have the coureage to do something about Scientology. Find another game Alanzo. Go do something nice for someone. You are of no value to the internet on the subject of Scientology.

WE ARE OVERRUN with you tactics and cyber bullying Alanzo. You have become a human stain on the subject of Scientology that is of no value.

Out Effix

Alanzo - you are stuck in an incident of long duration. PTS Type III. Find another game and do something helpful and pleasing. You make no sense and are not respected here.

Out Effix

Everyone - ignore Alanzo. He is getting paid by the Church of Scientology's Office of Special Affairs and trying to spread confusion to those lurking.

GET OUT OF SCIENTOLOGY. Stay out of Scientology.

Help others go free from Scientology.

Scientology is a SCAM.

Last edited:

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
Alanzo - you need some help. You are on every blog blasting good, hard working people that are sticking their necks out to suppress and expose the horrific cult of Scientology.

Now you are attacking HelluvaHoax, our good friend whom we love and admire.
What's with all this "we" business? You seem to be speaking for everyone on this board in the last few posts you've made when in fact these are just your personal opinions.

Out Effix

And you know this how?
"WE" studied how OSA / Scientology works with critics attacking critics. Alanzo is a prime example.

They typically target exes who are broke and desperate for money. They pay them to attack critics and create confusion.

WE (my friends and I) believe Alanzo is getting paid by Scientology OSA BY HIS ACTIONS.

Study Alanzo's ACTIONS.

Who is the WE?

I speak on behalf of 6 other people that are UTR, afraid of disconnection and won't post or look at the internet where they can get caught by family.

We have ways to post and look without getting caught.

We discuss everything about Scientology and ex Scientologists...

We look at the activities of Alanzo and Marty Rathbun. They both behave in similar ways.

How did Monique Rathbun get her money for the cake baking business?

How did the Rathbun's purchase a $300,000 house so quickly - when they were broke?

OSA paid them.

He-man

Hero extraordinary
WE (my friends and I) believe Alanzo is getting paid by Scientology OSA BY HIS ACTIONS. This is the action of OSA.

Who is the WE?

I speak on behalf of 6 other people that are UTR, afraid of disconnection and won't post or look at the internet where they can get caught by family.

We have ways to post and look without getting caught.

We discuss everything about Scientology and ex Scientologists...like Marty Rathbun and his treasonous ways.
Hey you guys! :wave:

WE think that's a fair point so.

Kind regards
Me, Meself and I. Oh and He-man of course.

No One

a girl is no one
All that you say is true. If they had to pay staff like a normal business they'd go broke. However it wouldn't stop people volunteering. I knew I wouldn't get paid and I "volunteered" anyway.

When did public opinion ever change the decisions the IRS make? Asking for real, I don't know. Do they bow to public pressure or is it the legislators that have to act? What would have to happen here honestly?
Almost the earliest I remember is being dragged along to a mission, at least an hour away, and helping by stuffing envelopes and separating clay colors. I didn't know I was supposed to be getting paid. :hysterical:

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
"WE" studied how OSA / Scientology works with critics attacking critics. Alanzo is a prime example.

They typically target exes who are broke and desperate for money. They pay them to attack critics and create confusion.

WE (my friends and I) believe Alanzo is getting paid by Scientology OSA BY HIS ACTIONS.

Study Alanzo's ACTIONS.

Who is the WE?

We look at the activities of Alanzo and Marty Rathbun. They both behave in similar ways. How did Monique Rathbun get her money for the cake baking business? How did the Rathbun's purchase a $300,000 house so quickly - when they were broke?

OSA paid them.
This is an interesting hypothesis, Out-Ethics.

Tell us more!

Because I criticize Mike Rinder, for instance, who has never revealed a criminal act by David Miscavige or any officer of the Church of Scientology in the 12 years since he's been out? Who constantly distracts from anything that would put anyone into criminal jeopardy and instead waves everyone away from that?

And because I post and re-post Victoria Britton's evidence in the cover up of the likely murder of her son - which implicates David Miscavige and his twin sister Denise Miscavige Gentile?

This is why OSA is paying me?

BONUS QUESTION: Why would you think I'm desperate for money?

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
This is an interesting hypothesis, Out-Ethics.

Tell us more!

Because I criticize Mike Rinder, for instance, who has never revealed a criminal act by David Miscavige or any officer of the Church of Scientology in the 12 years since he's been out? <snip>
This IS one piece of evidence.

You've already acknowledged here on ESMB that YOU DON'T KNOW if Mike Rinder has gone to the FBI or not, yet you continue to repeat the same lie over and over again that he "has never revealed a criminal act by David Miscavige..."