What's new

Mike "I'm All About the Crimes" Rinder

Out Effix

Out Ethics Ex Ethics Officer
Yeah, that's what hysteria does to you.

Where did I "admit" Alanzo is broke? Just where are you getting this all from? He could be a fucking millionaire and maybe the backchannel is all about his ill gotten gains? But no, you are pretty sure he's broke aren't you.

So the only reason I reacted that way is because he's broke? I couldn't possibly have had the same reaction to the same dirty tricks campaign if he was rich? You don't get it do you. You have no idea that what has been done here is disgusting. It doesn't matter whether Alanzo is rich or poor, it's the ACTION that is disgusting.

Not to you. You're not the one who has had his personal information smeared across the globe via email. People who have NO BUSINESS knowing his personal details now do. Do you get how vile that is?

Oh so Alanzo behaves like OSA, but not the people who have investigated him so thoroughly that they have manage to dig up documents that could only be found if they knew intimate details about his life. WHO THE FUCK DOES THIS?????

I'm acting this was because I'm repulsed. I probably wouldn't have even bought this up except for you and your constant repetition of the "Alanzo is broke" line that I know has been making the rounds lately. Like wealth is the determining factor of someone's value or credibility. Are you a republican by any chance?

You're out of here? Ok, the door is right there. Thanks for coming
Just read your posts Emma. It is all there. One can use the data stripping to figure it all out.

Last edited:

Out Effix

Other people's business ... is none of my business (or anyone else's I would have thought).

I don't like seeing a dirty tricks campaign being run by exes against another ex and I don't like seeing what Alanzo has been doing either and I have said so very clearly.
I came on this thread to speak my mind. You have a right to speak yours.

My purpose of speaking out on this thread is to say that I believe Alanzo is a paid thug of OSA's.

He is a guy who has gone on every Ex Scientology blog bashing critics.

I believe he is being paid by the cult of Scientology.

That is all.

He acts and behaves like OSA. He is a trouble maker and confuses lurkers and newbies with his own OSA confusion tech.

Emma started the whole thing about the email sent to her. I knew nothing about it until Emma told us about it.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
I came on this thread to speak my mind. You have a right to speak yours.

My purpose of speaking out on this thread is to say that I believe Alanzo is a paid thug of OSA's.

He is a guy who has gone on every Ex Scientology blog bashing critics.

I believe he is being paid by the cult of Scientology.

That is all.

He acts and behaves like OSA. He is a trouble maker and confuses lurkers and newbies with his own OSA confusion tech.

Emma started the whole thing about the email sent to her. I knew nothing about it until Emma told us about it.

Yes, I understand all of that and you have every right to speak your mind ... I prefer to use facts where possible but each to his own.

BTW I'm as irritated by Alanzo as anyone but I still don't agree with exes stooping to filthy, disgusting OSA tactics to try and shut him up and that is all both Emma and I are saying.

I'm trying to do 6 things at once here so I'm going now to do some of them properly.

:)

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
He acts and behaves like OSA.
Do you have anything to say about the OSA tactics used on him? If he is OSA at least he's open about it.
He is a trouble maker and confuses lurkers and newbies with his own OSA confusion tech.
Someone else who think lurkers don't have brains or judgement. We can't "confuse" anyone, well anyone who thinks for themselves anyway.

No, actually you started it with your "Alanzo is broke" screed.

Out Effix

Are you serious right now?
Yes, I am serious. You were the one who kept going on and on (this thread) about the elusive email and suspected that Lotus and I received it.
We knew nothing about it.
I know what I know now because of what you said about it. You could have just stayed quiet and not posted anything about it or the people you think sent it. I feel like everything makes sense to me now. Thank you.

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Yes, I am serious. You were the one who kept going on and on (this thread) about the elusive email and suspected that Lotus and I received it.
We knew nothing about it.
I know what I know now because of what you said about it. You could have just stayed quiet and not posted anything about it or the people you think sent it. I feel like everything makes sense to me now. Thank you.
Again, who is "we"?

I'm not sure know what "sense" means.

You're welcome.

:toodlepip:

Out Effix

Yes, I understand all of that and you have every right to speak your mind ... I prefer to use facts where possible but each to his own.

BTW I'm as irritated by Alanzo as anyone but I still don't agree with exes stooping to filthy, disgusting OSA tactics to try and shut him up and that is all both Emma and I are saying.

I'm trying to do 6 things at once here so I'm going now to do some of them properly.

I don't either but I did not get the email or tell anyone about it.

The ex Scientologists that sent the email would not have done so if he had money.

Just sayin...they think the same thing I thought - that Alanzo's broke and gets paid by the cult to attack critics.

I can understand why they got the information and sent it around....they got tired of his relentless attacks.

I am relieved to have it all AS ISED. I can say it all makes sense to me now.

I can put this baby to bed. ;)

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
The ex Scientologists that sent the email would not have done so if he had money.
Did you just read what you wrote? How is this ok with you? Is it ok because an Ex Scientologist does something that we condemn OSA for? What because they are on "our" side? How are "we" any better than them?
Just sayin...they think the same thing I thought - that Alanzo's broke and gets paid by the cult to attack critics.
Well I saw those financial statements, and I could find NOTHING to suggest he was paid by OSA for ANYTHING.

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Actually, if Alanzo was paid by OSA then the special private investigators that these Ex Scientologists employed to follow him should have evidence right? And if there was evidence it would have been shown right? I mean, come on!

The_Fixer

Class Clown
Bloody hell, this is no way to be counting down our clock.

It is leaving a nasty taste in the mouth.

I hate to see my friends all caught up in this acrimony. No good will come of it.

The common thread in all this (despite everything else) was the arrival of Alanzo. It seems to be happening now, what so many people predicted.

The morale of this board took a nose dive since he arrived. Don't let him kill it at the end.

Out Effix

Bloody hell, this is no way to be counting down our clock.

It is leaving a nasty taste in the mouth.

I hate to see my friends all caught up in this acrimony. No good will come of it.

The common thread in all this (despite everything else) was the arrival of Alanzo. It seems to be happening now, what so many people predicted.

The morale of this board took a nose dive since he arrived. Don't let him kill it at the end.
Alanzo is starting threads that say the same thing. Can the threads be married so he does not take over the board?

The common denominator of the conflict here: A-L-A-N-Z-O - a known shit disturber.

We will never be rid of the OSA shit stirrers. There will always be an OSA ALANZO shit disturber as long as Scientology's around.

Let's just call it out and support each other - not stick up for the shit disturber.

Alanzo is starting numerous threads saying the same thing over and over. This is an OSA Tactic.

Why is he here exactly? Don't let him take over EXSMB in the last days please.

Freethinker called Alanzo on the carpet on his "Kyle Brennan" thread bashing Mike Rinder for not putting the Kyle Brennan story on A&E Scientology, the Aftermath show:

Freethinker: "You started another thread because you didn't want to answer questions in the others? That's you, bail out when too many questions are asked that you don't want to answer. Start a new thread and stop posting in the others. No one will notice."

Type 4 PTS calls Alanzo out on same thread:

Type 4 PTS: "The story about Kyle Brennan is one that needs to be told broadly, but to use the story for this purpose as you are doing is pretty disgusting.
You know very well that it's the A&E Network (and not Mike Rinder nor Leah Remini) who have the final say about what gets aired and what does'nt.
But don't let the facts get in the way of an opportunity to smear the top Scientology whistleblower's."
Alanzo is starting threads that say the same thing. Can the threads be married so he does not take over the board?

Last edited:

The_Fixer

Class Clown
Well I'm not calling the OSA card here. My thoughts are that is of something more personal.
Not happy with the way shit has been going down, no need for it.

We need to neutralise the effects before more people get hurt. And PDQ...

He-man

Hero extraordinary
I'm frankly disgusted with you lot for NEVER involving me in the back channeling, plotting and scheming. Disgusted.

Can someone send me the email so I know what's on the menu?

He-man

Hero extraordinary

I echo her sentiment.

What happened to treating people fair, should it be upheld only if the other party is acting fair? I don't think so.

Alanzo has done a lot of shit things that he should be held accounted for.

Sounds to me as there are more then one rotten apple in the family. :vacuum:

Last edited:

JustSheila

Crusader
No Sheila, two people confirmed and forwarded the email to me. A LOT of people got that email. Were you one of them?
Other people's business ... is none of my business (or anyone else's I would have thought).

I don't like seeing a dirty tricks campaign being run by exes against another ex and I don't like seeing what Alanzo has been doing either and I have said so very clearly.
I already told you NO, Emma, I did NOT receive any such email. The only people who privately email me are those I know as friends, and none of my friends would do such a thing. Not many people on ESMB have my personal email address.

I'm with ITYIWT on her comment above, but think you're giving this far too much attention on the Board. It seems those of us that are still active on the Board have NOT received the email, so it would seem whatever email list is being used did not originate with ESMB membership.

JustSheila

Crusader
Wrong. I got a copy from an ESMBer. Who was sent the email by an ESMBer.

Of course they wouldn't. :whistling:
What about "did not originate with ESMB" do you not understand, Emma? And anyway, I said it doesn't SEEM to have originated from ESMB. I don't actually know either way.

Some exes are in touch through other sites. Some put their email addresses on Facebook. I don't. I don't put my email address on anything.

If you're suspecting Karen D, she has my email address, though she's rarely used it. I checked, and I have no emails from her for over a year, and that had nothing to do with anyone here. We were emailing about helping someone and she anonymously assisted someone in trouble.

My friends aren't into the spy v spy game. They are fully out of Scientology. They are busy with jobs, family and life things.

So you just go on with your interrogatories and heads on pikes and whatever keeps you busy, Emma. Clearly you've never liked me much anyway, so if it's convenient for you to point fingers at everyone who thinks Alanzo is a jerk, go for it. I think he's an ass who's been wrecking ESMB and somehow created a special bond with you where you gave him the liberty to do so, but just because he acts like he's OSA, I'm not personally convinced he is. He's just loopy, IMO.

And I think anyone sending an email out with that kind of personal information about anyone needs their head examined. That's fucked up. I'd never accept or forward any such thing and would cut someone off who would send it if I got something like that, too.

BEGJMLS_LCwGlLXo6QdN9w46N195M7R--PqcGgWjQFtjAAjhRf_Ctma3b48hGyt6HLa0lw=s152

Last edited:

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
What about "did not originate with ESMB" do you not understand, Emma?
What does that even mean? ESMB is a message board, not a person. ESMB seems to be anthropomorphised somehow.
So you just go on with your interrogatories and heads on pikes and whatever keeps you busy, Emma
No interog necessary. I know the "who". I'm more curious about who agreed with this. It tells me a lot about people.
Clearly you've never liked me much anyway, so if it's convenient for you to point fingers at everyone who thinks Alanzo is a jerk, go for it
And you've never liked me either but it never got in the way before and has no bearing on the current topic now.
And I think anyone sending an email out with that kind of personal information about anyone needs their head examined. That's fucked up. I'd never accept or forward any such thing and would cut someone off who would send it if I got something like that, too.
Good to know. You're a decent person.