What's new

Fair Game At Work--Scientology calling people FAT- see this picture

Reasonable

Silver Meritorious Patron
amy scobee pic.jpg

Scientology’s argument is to call people FAT

Scientology has so little to say to argue in their favor that they now have to revert to calling people fat.

This picture is from their website arguing how terrible Amy Scobee is, so they took a picture of her as unflattering as they can with a whale in the background.

Really? Is that your argument?
Is that all you have?
You claim that you don’t use fair game? Really?
Then what is calling someone FAT?
You are childish imbeciles.

How off point can you get?

Calling someone FAT? Are you in first grade?

This is what FREEDOM magazine is about?
People pay donations for this?:duh:
Nice going battling those SP's! Very effective
Is this how you save this sector of the galaxy?:clap:
http://www.freedommag.org/special-reports/sources/amy-scobee-sex-lies-and-the-blogosphere.html

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
. . . <various brevit snips> . . . Scientology’s argument is to call people FAT . . .

Really? Is that your argument?
Is that all you have?
You claim that you don’t use fair game? Really?
You are childish imbeciles.

How off point can you get?

This is what FREEDOM magazine is about?

Love you, Amy. Thanks for all you do and all you put up with.

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
This is very "spiritual" and Scientology sets such a fine example of how to treat people. You are right - very immature, disgusting, despicable behavior - especially because Amy Scobee was RIGHT and Scientology was so WRONG!

I think Amy Scobee is beautiful - she has brains, beauty and most importantly BALLS! Big ones, in a good way - and good for her. She is her own person and will tell the truth and expose the con and scam that is Scientology. Thank you Amy - you are beautiful!

Scientology - fat is something someone can do something about - it does not define anything about a person!

Scientology - you are a criminal, evil organization that lies, deceives, extorts, bribes and creates problems for people, sells them the solution and only BETRAYS! There is nothing you can do about that except go away - which you are! Tick Tock Tick Tock! The world sees your evil ways and no one will come in to your Idle Morgues.

Gadfly

Crusader
I remember when I first took a look at Scientology's "freedom watch" web site. A thing that immediately became noticeable was/is that they PURPOSELY chose/shoose the absolute WORSE and LEAST FLATTERING picture that they could dig up for each person they were trying to make look bad.

EVERYTHING is PR to Scientology. They are constantly attempting to forge associations of negative images with people who they don't like. Make them look ugly, make them look fat, call them "haters", call them "apostates", call them "intolerant of religion", and basically try to "spin" them to be any bad or negative thing that they can.

This is standard LRH Tech. It has always been that way. It is part of the PR Series. It is part of Hubbard's aim to "mold opinions" and "bring to understanding the peoples of the Earth". :puke2:

Krautfag

Patron Meritorious
Ah, they just try to learn from Anonymous.

We did it to Pierre E. and it worked, so they prolly thought, hey, let's give it a try.
Isn't there a piece of Elron's scriptures where he mentions getting into other people's valences? :D

onthepes

Patron with Honors
T

I think Amy Scobee is beautiful - she has brains, beauty and most importantly BALLS!

Scientology - fat is something someone can do something about - it does not define anything about a person!

EXACTLY!! This is the same group ( I used to be in, faaarrrrrkkkk) that said "You are not your body". So why would they do this???

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I remember when I first took a look at Scientology's "freedom watch" web site. A thing that immediately became noticeable was/is that they PURPOSELY chose/shoose the absolute WORSE and LEAST FLATTERING picture that they could dig up for each person they were trying to make look bad.

When I was with OSA Int around 1988 I commented to Tom Whittle (Freedom mag editor) one day that they should stop using good portraits of the people they disliked as it was inappropriate, and violated the Art Series HCOB on sticking to a message, adding in things that contributed and taking out things that detracted from it.

So that practice may have started with me. Er, sorry about that.

Paul

Gadfly

Crusader
When I was with OSA Int around 1988 I commented to Tom Whittle (Freedom mag editor) one day that they should stop using good portraits of the people they disliked as it was inappropriate, and violated the Art Series HCOB on sticking to a message, adding in things that contributed and taking out things that detracted from it.

Paul

Nah, it's not your fault - the IDEAS have always existed in various parts of LRH Tech. Somebody would apply it sooner or later.

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
It's called bullying. Way to go, co$. Show the world how wonderful your religion truly is. :footbullet:

Who's running that place, anyway . . .

:smoking:

xaxxat

Patron

Paul

Maybe you should change your avatar?

picture-1.jpg

:whistling:

Veda

Sponsor

Paul

So you're the one!

Seriously folks, it started a lot earlier than that.

Besides photos and uncomplimentary "look-a-likes" in odd poses, etc., there were drawings. The earliest of these drawings can be found in 'Freedom' magazine dating back to 1968/69. The uncomplimentary images were of whomever Scientology regarded as an enemy.

It's LRH Black PR tech - and to clarify: that's not Black Propaganda, since the source of Black Propaganda is to remain hidden... per LRH tech.

Black PR and Black Propaganda date from the early 1950s in Scientology. Words were used initially, then, as Scientology became more sophisticated, images were also used.

What is Hubbard reporting people to the FBI as Communists or Communist sympatizers, in the McCarthy era, but an attempt to destroy with Black PR? - except it wasn't visual.

sarafbi2.gif

"Statements one makes can be curved. 'She had a birthday party' becomes 'The delinquent's inner circle gathered yesterday for a sex orgy and pretended to the police it was a birthday party. No one was jailed'."

'Public Relations Series 18', 21 November 1972

And there's much more.

This sort of thing has always been part of the "Scientology Philosophy."

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Maybe you should change your avatar?

picture-1.jpg

:whistling:

I use the current one not out of vanity but because that is how people I knew in Scn would recognize me. The one I use on Skype, PaulsRobot etc. is this:

paul_av100.jpg

One avatar pic I used to use I recently dug up:

paul_anim2a.gif

Paul

Last edited:

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
The third grade antics are the high water mark of scientology and it's so-called 'technology'.

Don't bother looking, it don't get no better.

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron
Love you, Amy. Thanks for all you do and all you put up with.

^^^THIS^^^

This is very "spiritual" and Scientology sets such a fine example of how to treat people. You are right - very immature, disgusting, despicable behavior - especially because Amy Scobee was RIGHT and Scientology was so WRONG!

I think Amy Scobee is beautiful - she has brains, beauty and most importantly BALLS! Big ones, in a good way - and good for her. She is her own person and will tell the truth and expose the con and scam that is Scientology. Thank you Amy - you are beautiful!

Scientology - you are a criminal, evil organization that lies, deceives, extorts, bribes and creates problems for people, sells them the solution and only BETRAYS! There is nothing you can do about that except go away - which you are! Tick Tock Tick Tock! The world sees your evil ways and no one will come in to your Idle Morgues.

And ^^^THIS^^^

For the beautiful courageous Amy. Love you girl!

:heartflower: