What's new

Independent Scientologist Mark Shreffler promotes use of COS Admin abd Ethics Tech

Free Being Me

Crusader
Re: Independent Scientologist Mark Shreffler promotes use of COS Admin abd Ethics Tec

Eggify : to aggressively, in a subtle manner, wax philosophic and or tell of one's own in depth dissection of said topic, through hair splitting, hemming and hawing, whittling said subject down or blowing it up to , so when the one eggifying finally relates some bit of a straw to grasp of their stated understanding of said subject being eggifyied..... The obfuscation and confusion is so great that one gives up due to stultification and stupification.

coined and defined by Leland

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

That's how Elcon started his cult ... Dianetics, The Modern Science of Mental Eggifying. :hysterical:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Re: Independent Scientologist Mark Shreffler promotes use of COS Admin abd Ethics Tec

Funny thread........... and I'm sure we all wish Kate well when she finds those $cientologists to sit down with her to read Going Clear.

Originally Posted by Kate
I never said that I was going to sit down while anyone read Going Clear. I am too busy to sit down and watch them read it so I would just hand it to them to read by themselves. I would not tell them why I want them to read it because it is not my intention to reform anyone. I neither want them to read it nor don't want them to read it. But, by giving them the book I would hope that they would decide they want to read it and thereafter reform themselves. Thus, I want to reform others but don't want to reform anyone. As a religious scholar doing correspondence courses at the Church of Scientology, I can confirm that this is not a contradiction.

Jesus, I've got to stop channeling! LOL

Please don't ask me if Kate8024 really posted that. She didn't. It was posted by Kate8008.

Leland

Crusader

I don't know how to describe it.. I don't like it but my hubby reads it all damn day! But anyone can create a forum on any topic and she was posting to the Scientology forum FOR CRITICS...and well, she was received accordingly.

One funny part was, people would remind her that she was in the Scientology Critic Forum and she would argue that the description was wrong and should be changed. She said the creator/mod of the forum never posts there so she wanted to take over and she would change the description to be about Scientology in general.

The he resounding replies were NO and go create your own forum if you want!

Here is is the info from the forum on reddit:
scientology
subscribe4,445 readers
~7 users here now
One of the biggest extortion rackets in the world. Also will be hilarious when reddit gets asked to remove it.
Moderator: Lord Xenu

Please don't ask me if Kate8024 really posted that. She didn't. It was posted by Kate8008.

crap that's funny. If its not real kate8024 you dupped her style perfectly!

LOL

Now that is real eggifying!

hooked to wrong post. Intended for hellofahoax above.

JustSheila

Crusader

This looks like fun!:happydance: Is Kate8008 one of your new characters now? Can I have a go?

Kate8008: I'm a computer programmer for oil corporations, a psychologist, a student, a philosopher and a researcher and listed in Guinness for becoming proficient at the Dvorak keyboard in world record-setting time. I have four PhDs and am currently working on a paper to reform the Church of Scientology. I'm a media VIP and a genius sought throughout the world for my expert advice.

But most of all, I'm just a woman, like you, seeking answers, and humbling donating the majority of my time to save this planet and every man, woman and child on it by posting at least 5000 words a day on this and other exscientologist forums.

When my superior and perfect plan that I have thoroughly researched is implemented, will you say, "I helped"?

BillyBlowdown: You are doing auditing outside the Church of Scientology, you squirrel! Take your SP books and materials away from me before you drive me downtone!

Kate 8008: It doesn't matter to me whether you read it or not, because what is most important is that your critical thinking skills become enhanced while you work as a member of the Church of Scientology. (blah blah blah for four more posts)

BillyBlowdown: I'm writing a knowledge report on you and reporting you to ethics, you SP! And my brand new Thetaphone will block you from ever calling me or writing me again!

Queenmab321

Patron Meritorious

Eggify : to aggressively, in a subtle manner, wax philosophic and or tell of one's own in depth dissection of said topic, through hair splitting, hemming and hawing, whittling said subject down or blowing it up to stratosfiric proportions to create an impression of the vast size of their understanding of said subject, so when the one eggifying finally relates some bit of a straw to grasp of their stated understanding of said subject being eggifyied..... The obfuscation and confusion is so great that one gives up due to stultification and stupification.

Derivation: Egghead.

coined and defined by Leland

Eggify, v. an ex-scientology word for enturbulate

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Kate

Quote Originally Posted by kate8024 View Post

To some extent I think that belief in conspiracy theories doesn't always stem from so much a _lack_ of critical reasoning but rather an imbalance between critical reasoning and pattern matching. I speculate that to some extent altered states of consciousness, such as many of the ones found in Scientology, can increase one's ability to pattern-match in complex systems but doesn't increase their ability to critically evaluate the extra information. I think this could be an explanation for why some otherwise rational people can believe in these types of theories - they can think critically about things just like anyone else, but their pattern-matching circuitry is overdeveloped and overloading their critical reasoning circuits with with complex patterns that it doesn't really know how to handle.

While I was reading this '' Kate as-ised Kate'' post
I realized she just had disapearred!
:duh:

Kate is OT! :confused2:

All that critical vs pattern matching stuff is just a fancy way of saying that peoples impulsive behavior overrides their analytical powers like a drug addict who knows the drugs are bad but the animal side demands the buzz so overpoweringly that they self medicates despite their better judgment. Or in $cilon lingo, the G.E. overrides the analytical mind.
Then from that logic Scientology is the drug that people want so desperately for it to be true that they gloss over all the red flags and insist that it's true because that's where they get their buzz. So Scientology became essentially a contact high as such as we were reading the ramblings of a drug addled sci fi writer who cooked it all up "over a bottle of corn" and a handfuls of bennie. We got a vicarious second hand high and lived in it.

Last edited:

koki

Silver Meritorious Patron

I have read 3 pages, and seems to me Kate is gone......:coolwink:

MissWog

Silver Meritorious Patron

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

That's how Elcon started his cult ... Dianetics, The Modern Science of Mental Eggifying. :hysterical:
Hahaha! Scientolgy, will leave your brains scrambled..cheesy joke but I couldn't resist.

MrNobody

Who needs merits?

Hahaha! Scientolgy, will leave your brains scrambled..cheesy joke but I couldn't resist.

Don't forget the OSA-folks - they like their brains James-Bond-style: "Shaken, not stirred."

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Mike Rinder is not putting up with Independent Scientologist Mark Shreffler

Mike Rinder is not putting up with Independent Scientologist Mark Shreffler.

Subtitle: Mike's not having it.

The entire thread is really worth reading in full. Some highlights.

https://backincomm.wordpress.com/2014/03/10/group-engram/comment-page-1/#comment-5076
michaeljrinder on March 10, 2014 at 1:27 pm said:

If you are interested in what happened with the IRS and Miscavige and LRH, read Marty Rathbun’s books. Read his blog. Watch the videos we did together.

I can tell you from my perspective, it gets tired writing and rewriting what happened, only to have people come along and pose these same questions “there is something we don’t know and I sure wish there was a way of finding out.”

Well, you do. You just need to read it. It has been laid out by him (and to a lesser extent me). We were there from the very beginning and at each meeting with the IRS all the way through to exemption. There is no mystery. It has been very well described. So too the ascent of Miscavige and death of LRH.

This long quote boils down to a simple thing — make the truth known. That is what we have been attempting to do for years. You apparently don’t acknowledge anything that Marty has written or said because he is in your eyes a squirrel and you have disconnected from him. But I don’t know where you hope to find the real story…

The only other people present for the IRS were Miscavige, Norman Starkey, Heber Jentzsch and the lawyers Monique Yingling, Jerry Feffer, Tom Spring and Bill Walsh.

The only other people that know more about LRH’s death are Pat and Annie Broeker, Ray Mithoff and Earle Cooley.

This is exactly why we have spent thousands of hours doing blogs, doing media interviews, shooting videos and writing books.
michaeljrinderon March 10, 2014 at 9:00 pm said:

Mark — how do you propose to accomplish your earned right to know? Just by saying you have a right to know doesn’t accomplish anything. Who are you expecting to “weigh in”?

Sarge (Steve Pfauth) is another one who has weighed in, and he was there. On the rise of Miscavige and death of LRH far more intimately than me. And concerning the death of LRH, far more intimately than anyone else left alive on earth (the only two people that knew more than him were LRH and Annie).

But it seems his picture does not match what people want to believe so it gets rejected. It’s covered in Marty’s book and on his blog. So too John Brousseau. He had some pretty intimate knowledge. Claire Headley has weighed in. Jeff Hawkins. Marc Headley. Amy Scobee. Mark Fisher. David Mayo. Sinar Parman. The “Gang of 5?. Tom DeVocht. These people were all there. This is not “one or two viewpoints.”

Who are you waiting for? Pat Broeker? If so, how do you propose to accomplish getting him to talk – a lot of people have tried. Or is there some other magic person you think is going to spring forth with the information you have a right to know?

What is the great mystery you feel entitled to know the answer to?

The implication that there is some secret that you are being prevented from knowing is how conspiracy theorists try to paper over facts that don’t match their conclusions “of course it doesnt make sense, there is information that is being kept secret from us.”

One thing that helps nobody is to foment “mystery” with generalized statements “there are things we don’t know and we have a right to know them” while ignoring the information that does exist that gives a very clear picture of what is supposedly so mysterious. It is disingenuous to do so.

Why don’t you go and read all the information that IS available and then if you still have questions pose the actual questions, not simply a generality of “we don’t know and we have a right to know.” That’s a trap. No matter how eloquently you phrase it and make it seem appropriate by attaching it to an LRH quote.
michaeljrinderon March 11, 2014 at 12:29 am said:

Robin, I am not going to engage in a debate about your opinions or anyone else’s. You are entitled to them. I am attempting to talk FACTS, not opinions and conclusions.

You seem stuck on what Marty said about Meisner. His opinion is that there is no evidence he was a plant. Your opinion is that he was. This is useless speculation. If you or anyone else feels entitled to know about Meisner, go for it. Track him down. But to “lose interest” in the information he has to impart because you disagree with his conclusion is a classic case of cutting off your nose in spite of your face.

My point was that the “actual tech” Mark is “applying” is to get the truth known. I was attempting to point out sources of actual facts from people who know. People who were there. Not just speculation. Not just “posing questions that we all have the right to know the answers to.”

If you think that what I am doing is “doing nothing but natter about the current scene and thus endlessly venting” then I understand where you are coming from. You can go on speculating about your conspiracy theories forever.

But what neither you nor Mark seem to care about is trying to help those people who are still being abused inside the cult. You would rather “keep your eye on the ball.”

Different strokes for different folks I guess.

Shreffler got a lot of people into the vulture culture. But doesn’t appear interested in assuming any responsibility for that but instead wants to focus on what is really important. If I were a conspiracy theory nut, I would conclude that angle only benefits the church of Miscavige. Thus,Shreffler is likely an OSA agent provocateur. Of course I don’t think he is, but I think his efforts to get people to ignore what is really going on are destructive to the lives of a lot more people than the good he will do by focusing on eradicating the reactive mind of those he is presumably auditing (though I have no idea if he is or isn’t, but he implies he is).
michaeljrinderon March 11, 2014 at 1:48 pm said:

Robin — last comment. I just hate to have people left with false information that IS relevant to the truth being known. Somehow you make yourself sound like an expert on these matters, and that’s unfortunate, because people believe what you say and that’s not healthy. Because you audited some GO staff and were involved in NWC does not make you expert on all things.

Just for starters, DM most certainly was Action Chief CMO Int. For MANY years. It was where he gained the trust of LRH and LRH started calling him “Misc” and addressing despatches to him that way. One of the few people that LRH addressed on despatches with cc’s to their nickname. Miscavige was NOT Mission IC of “Special Project”, Terri Gamboa was. Miscavige was “Special Pjt Ops” (as in Mission Operator).

Ron absolutely abolished the GO. The Exec Strata was formed and the issues written about it before the formation of OSA. I had personal conversations with LRH about the disbandment of the GO and his desire to see it eradicated entirely as it had become a liability. You do not think that the GO was disbanded without his knowledge and Guardian PL canceled etc etc etc. Where are the docs? They don’t exist, remember, LRH was trying to avoid being connected in any way tot he actions of the GO or Mary Sue, he was an unindicted co-conspirator. Nothing was in writing. And though he had expressed a LOT of disgust about the GO during the “Confront of Evil” period and the formation of the Office of Evaluation and Execution, where it came up routinely that GO staff were employing org staff in their personal business, the reason for disbanding the GO was that they were not protecting him from criminal and civil liability. He considered they had betrayed him (inclusive of Mary Sue).

The idea that he knew nothing about Snow White and the illegal acts that were ongoing is tantamount to saying L. Ron Hubbard was blind, unaware and incapable of spotting an outpoint. That was NOT the case. He was briefed by Mary Sue every single day at lunch during the heyday of the GO Ops — in detail. If she didnt tell him “Joe Blow infiltrated the IRS and got documents” she told him what they knew (if you don’t believe he expected to be briefed about everything the GO was doing, then you also give him less credit than he deserved, he was not one not to be curious) and he would have figured it out. Believe me, the programs and actions written to implement Snow White WERE know and authorized all the way to the top.

LRH directed exactly what was to be done at the Mission Holders Conference in SFO following the one in Clearwater. The whole thing was recorded so it could be sent to him. He listened to it, sent Miscavige and the others commendations and ordered that the entire transcript be published.

All of this information has been broadly published before. Just read Marty Rathbun’s books and blog and numerous other sources.